Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thx for ur support aditi di...d member is bashing ridz on dmg forum...i will pray for her...lol...
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Pavs u know whr...when jenny came d trps were too good.. Better den .4 ...lol..and atleast we all dont get frustrated when smeone tells d truth.
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont know whose in denial here but DMG had the highest TRPs in its first year, which was when Shilpa was there. 
After she left, they dropped dramatically and then gradually started to rise again. But they were never as high as they were in the initial year. 

And whoever is calling DMG crap, what the hell are you doing in the DMG forum if you hate it so much? 
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Its great that you are defending Geet, as I know DMG fans would do the same if someone bashed DMG in another forum. Iused to LOVE the show. I still love GurTi a lot but by bashing DMG, what exactly is that doing for you?

You can defend the show all you want, but there is no need to bash. Please respect other peoples opinions. 

And even if Geet did copy Riddhima's clothes (which I dont think she did) whats so bad about that? That doesnt make her any less of an amazing actress or character. Why should something so little bother you that much that you feel the need to bash DMG...?

Maisha007 thumbnail
jussttt hatee this serial geet...alwayss copiess the dresses of riddz... nupur...gunjan..also the sets of dmg mjhtt!! n mosttt..the scenes of AR...dupatta scene..hand holding..fallingg..!! hatee thiss showww geett!!!
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Guys...but the dupatta flying, falling/tripping, dressing and many other scenes that DMG and Geet share are not original DMG scenes. There are many scenes from DMG that are copied from Bollywood movies and other shows. 
Lets not compare. Everyone has an opinion and they have the right to voice it but always respect other people. 

❤️ DMG1 ❤️
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wth ???? is up with some people i  just want to tell u all dont bash geet its a great show but dmg will always be number 1 for me :) plus guys remember that geet is our muskaan first she is our  muski lol our rahuls muski our armaan awesome friend our atuls jiggre poo lol  :) and she loves kajen liek man do i love kasj and dd together us ;) also pavs dont bash dmg u cant expect others not to say anyythign about geet when u guys bash dmg constantly :)) lol hypocrite buch some of ur non-dmg fans are :)
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

credit goes to the siggie maker  lol

Darcylove.2011 thumbnail
the topic maker had stated a simple fact,she never bashed geet,but the geet forum members started bashing riddhima! geet forum ki to ye purani aadat hai,doosre actors ko aur doosre shows ko bash karna.aur pata nahi unko ye galat fehmi kyun hai ke unka show sabse hit hai.geet ne kab 1.5 ki trps cross ki?shayad 1.3,ya 1.4 usko highest mile the,lekin sirf 1 ya 2 wks,uske baad,jo girna shuru hua,wo girta hi raha.aur ye kya pagal hai jo keh rahe hain ke star one ke kisi show ko kabhi itni trp nahi mili,dmg ko pehle year me jitni trp mili,wo star one ke kisi ahow ko nahi mili,aur fir mjht ke pehle year me bhi,mjht ki trps consistently high the,1 ya 2 week,1.4 trps mil gaye to kya show hit ho gaya?lolzzz.
aur ye kya baat hai ki unki heroine se achchi aur koi nahi,i can name 10 others who r far better than her-in looks,in acting,in sophistication,in dignity,in class-, Sukirti, Rati, Shilpa,Jennifer,Shweta Gulati,Priya W...to name a few!since smone mentioned star one heroines!
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The TRP's of DMG were really high as well in the beginning same as Geet... and after that got down, and no they did not even rise when Shilpa came back... only when Armaan
came back it reached 2... But I have to agree that Geet has a much bigger public, DMG was only for the youth while Geet has actually got a story which was also watched by older people + youth... And it has still got normal TRP's and few months back when both were on air at the same time, Geet had way higher TRP's than DMG... because DMG only had rhona dhona in those times..  >>>> BUT NOW even Geet is closing cuz of low trp's 😊

Apart from this; I think my Drashti deserves a better show than Geet though, since the show used to be sooo good.. but now it's not the same anymore :\
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago