India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArSh ff "My Life My Wife" # 1 (Page 56)

sameera_12 IF-Rockerz
sameera_12
sameera_12

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

An unconscious Shilpa was lying down on the bed due to high fever thanks to the rain and her care free attitude towards her health... Cold strips were on her forehead for lowering down her temperature and she was fully covered with the blanket...

Few Hours Later when her fever came down and she gain some conscious, she slowly open her eyes only to find her somewhere else not in her room... With confused and warm eyes she looked all around to scan the room and got more confused finding herself somewhere she has never visited before... She was searching for Armaan as her throat was all dry and she needed water but he wasn't in the room with her... It wasn't any hospital nor a perfect bedroom...

"Armaan!!!" She called out his name and saw Padma coming inside instead of Armaan... She was weak but still her eyes widen up with the shock..
"Ar... Armaan!!" She looked at Padma with questioning eyes...

"Armaan hospital gaya hai... tumhe bukhar tha aur uss ka jana zaroori tha isiliye tumhe yahan chor gaya.." Padma said in a soft voice and sat beside her keeping the jug of water at the side table... She poured some water in a glass and handed over to Shilpa..

"With a bit hesitation Shilpa took that glass from her and gulped down the water making bad face due to her bitter taste of tongue... She was in a situation where she could do nothing... she wanted to ran away but she can not because she was too weak to walk... she was angry at Armaan but don't have enough energy to fight with him... Anger was building up inside her...
"Kyun??? Armaan why have you done this???" She cursed him under her breath...
Padma was quiet and wanted to talk with her daughter but stopped as she heard her mobile ringing... She picked it up and said..."Hello??"
"Hello Aunty!!!" Armaan greeted..
"Shilpa uth gai???" Armaan asked...
"Haan uth gai bus abhi dawa he dene ja rahi thi usse..." Padma said with a smile on her face...

"Ohh dawa k saath saath sula bhi dijye gaa dobara se warna bukhar aur barh jaye gaa gusse se uss ka... wase i am sure ab tak mujhe kaafi kuch mann he mann suna chuki hogi aur mujhse baat bhi karna chahe gii lekin please phone wagera uske paas se gayab kar dein kyunki... Mujhe phone pe biwi ki jhar sunne ka koi shawk nahi hai!!" Armaan laughed...

"Kya???" Padma asked with confusion...

"Kuch nahi...  Mera kehne ka matlab hai k mera iss waqt uski jhar sunne ka koi mood nahi hai.. bus khayal rakhiye gaa uska..." Armaan said firmly... he was worried about her health but he knew it was the right time...

It was Mid Night when Armaan woke up  feeling her body getting hot against his... He knew she will caught fever the way she was enjoying in the rain and was shivering after that... quickly he went out of his bed wore his shorts and vest and opened the closet to take out a comfortable dress for her... He made her wore it and gave her an injection to lower down her temperature... Whole Night he was up checking her temperature, he was worried about her health...

Suddenly a thought struck him and he thought though he is hell worried about her but it is time to take this step... He knew she will fight with him once she will get well but he also knew that if not now than this thing can be done never ever...
He waited for the morning packing her bag with necessary things and picking her up in his arms he left for the Gupta House... He rang the bell and Nani opened the door...

"Arre Armaan!!!" She smiled but got tensed to  see Shilpa like this in his arms...
"Arre beta isse kya hua??" Nani asked giving him the way to come inside...
"Sab batata hun..." Saying so Armaan went inside towards Anjali and Riddhima's room and made her lie down on one of the bed... Padma came running to see what has happened...
"Kya... kya hus shilpa ko??" Padma asked...

"Arre kuch nahi! bus thoda bukhar hai uttar jaye gaa jaldi!!" Armaan assured them that everything is fine...
Only Padma and Nani were at home and that is exactly what Armaan wanted... He turned around to face them and said...

"Kuch nahi!! Abhi ek hafte pehle he bukhar se uthi thi aur  kal baarish mein bheegne ka kuch zyaada he bhoot charha hua tha madam ko...ussi ka nateeja hai yeh!" Armaan said looking at Shilpa...

"Mein isse yahan isliye laaya hun kyunki mein jaanta hun k agar abhi isne apka aur sab ka saamna nahi kiya... to phir yeh kabhi nahi kare gi... Abhi thodi kamzoor hogi aur aise mein agar mein nahi honga to usse majbooran app sab ka samna karna pare gaa...Yehi sahi waqt hai k wo yahan apke paas rahe aur thoda comfortable  ho jaye uske ander jo jhijhak hai wo khatab ho jaye..." Armaan explained them the reason behind bringing her here in such a state...

"Lekin Armaan beta! yeh to uski kamzoor halat ka faida uthane wali baat hogai naa??? yeh ghalat hai!"Nani said...

"Haan nani jaanta hun... lekin 20 din baad humari flight hai... aur ek baar agar wo yahan se chali gai to phir kabhi nahi lotay gii... isiliye iss waqt mein sirf yehi kar sakta hun... isse ap sab k kareeb laane ki ek akhri koshish samajh lijye..." Armaan make them understand the consequences...

Armaan was worried about her health but he also knew that this is important and last which he can do for the sake of his dad's wish.. He knew she will be angry with him but will be fine as well...

"Armaan Shilpa kaisi hai???" Anjali asked once she saw him entering Sanjivani without her...

"Theek hai bus thoda bukhar hai usse..." Armaan smiled at Anjali's concern and went inside the locker room where Riddhima sitting and reading a file...

"Kya??? aur tum usse aise he akele chor k a gaye???"Anjali scolded him...

"Arre yaar... poori baat to sunn liya karo... usse mein tum donow k ghar chor k aya hun... padma aunty k paas..." Armaan told them...

"Kya??? yaani..." A smiled came on Riddhima's face...

"Nahi!!! scene thoda ulta hai... usse abhi tak pata nahi hai k meine aisa kuch kiya hai... so unconscious thi...  aur acha hai k ek do din wo wahin rahe ..." Armaan sat down on the bench...

"Tum karna kya chah rahe ho???" Anjali narrowed her eyes...

"Kuch khaas nahi akhri koshish kar raha hun... agar tik gai to  theek hai warna bhool jao k tum log kabhi usse mile thai.." Armaan took a deep breath..

"Matlab???" Riddhima stood up in front of him...

"Matlab saaf hai agar tumhe yeh soch rahi ho k mein aisa na karta aur wo khud padma aunty se milne jaati to you are wrong... mein batata hun wo kya karti... Wo sanjivani ati chup chap tum logon ko ignore marti, apna kaam karti aur bees(20) din baad humari flight hai, hum chale jaate aur chapter close!" Armaan raised his eye brows..

"Wo aisa nahi kar sakti..." Anjali got angry with Armaan's statement...

"Achawww!!! to ek kaam karo jitne din wo Dr shashank k ghar par hai naa??? Tum donow bhi rehne chale jao... aj tak kabhi usse mujhse jhagarte hue dekha hai??? nahi naa??? sirf phone pe mujhe to kitne sunane wali hai live dekh leyna... phir tum logon se seedha mu baat he kar le to bohat bari hai!!" Armaan made a face...

" I don't believe you!! wo mature hai aur maturely he act kare gi..." Riddhima glared at Armaan...

"To jao naa mature act dekho... meine kab roka hai???" Armaan answered Riddhima like before when they both wre always upto start a fight...

"Mujhe Armaan se baat karni hai!" Shilpa spoke for the first time infront of Nani and Padma...

"Arre beta abhi uss ka phone aya th tumhari tabeeat k baare mein poochne k liye... kaam mein busy hoga..." Nani replied with a smile...

"Hhh" Shilpa took a deep breath and turned her face...

"Mujhe ghar jana hai!" She said rudly... She was hell angry at Armaan... definitely without a doubt Nani and Pdma came to the conclusion that Armaan was right!

"Tum nahi ja sakti..." Anjali came from nowhere...

"I mean tumhari tabeeat kharab hai... aur Armaan ko bohat kaam hai..." Anjali tried to sense the tension...

"So what??? mujhe ghar jana hai matlab jana hai!!" Shilpa stood up at once but felt herself falling down when Padma caught her...

"Bus bohat hua Shilpa har cheez ki hadd hoti hai! mein kab se tumse baat karne ki koshish kar rahi hun lekin tum ho kay..." At last Padma got angry with her behaviour...

"Lekin mujhe kisi se koi baat nahi karni... Leave me alone!" Shilpa blurted out at once sitting down on the bed again...

"Tum is tarah mom se baat nahi kar sakti!!" Anjali scolded her...

"Aur tum is tarah mujhe yahan nahi rok sakti!!!" Shilpa retorted back...

"Mujhe samajh nahi a raha k why are you acting so wiered... poori sachai hai tumhare saamne phir bhi..." Anjali came infront of her... now it started between Anjali and Shilpa...

" Meri marzi mein jo karun... mein jaise chahun jis baat par react karun... Mujhe ghar jana hai that is it!!!" Shilpa yelled at Anjali..

"You are in not that condition... aur tum proove kya karna chah rahi ho uss waqt se??? tumhe kisi se baat nahi karni, tumhari tabeeat theek nahi hai phir bhi tum dawa nahi le rahi...??? what is wrong with you???" Anjali shouted back...

"Tumhe andaza bhi hai tum mom ko kitna hurt kar rahi ho??? Dawa tum nahi le rahi... tabeat tumhari theek nahi hai.. jaanti ho... Armaan surgery mein busy tha lekin itna pareshaan tha k uske kehne par mujhe yahan ana para..." Anjali forcefully took Shilpa's hand and gave her the medicine to eat...

"Ab chup chaap se khao aur apne baare mein  nahi to atleast unke baare  mein he sochlo jo pareshaan ghoom rahe hain tumhari wajah se..." Making her eat a tablet Anjali went out of the room leaving padma alone with her...

Tears were their in Shilpa's eyes... she wanted to shout at Armaan like anything but he was lucky he wasn't there...
"Tum kyun mujhse door bhaag rahi ho??" tears were in Padma's eyes as well...
"Please mujhe akela chor di jiye..." Shilpa said wiping away her tears...

"Kya hua??? dawa khai usne???" Armaan asked Anjali on the phone...
"Haan bohat mushkil se... you were right! she is a hard nut to crack... aisa lagta hai jaise uska bukhar uske dimagh pe charh gaya hai!!" Anjali led out a sigh...

"Hehehhe enjoy!" Armaan chuckled and ended the call he knew his turn will come up soon..

It has been two days since Shilpa was in Gupta House still angry in fact with each passing second her anger on Armaan was growing more and more... She was not talking to anyone or eating anything... even Shashank tried but she did not open up in front of any one...

Finally Armaan decided to talk to her...
"Shilpa!!" he entered in her room..
"Tum!! how dare you Armaan??? Meine kaha tha naa mujhe waqt chahiye phir bhi tum!!!" Shilpa shouted at Armaan as soon as she heard his voice..

He kept the tray o food on the table which was sent by padma and turned towards her..

" I know but..." Shilpa didn't let him complete and shouted...
"But what??? what??" Her voice cracked...

"Why are you doing this??" she started crying...

"Mujhe sambhalne k liye waqt chahiye Armaan!!! Tum kyun nahi samajh rahe??" she again asked with agression in her voice..

"Meri baat suno..." Armaan tried to stay calm..

"Nahi sunni mujhe tumhari koi bhi baat... tumne jo socha tha kar lia... ab mein jo chahti hun mujhe karna do... i wana go home right now!!" Shilpa yelled at him...

"Enough!" Armaan shouted back...

"Tell me??? tum seriously apne app ko ready kar rahi ho ya aur fuss create kar rahi ho??" he asked in a strict voice...
"Shilpa bus bohat hua... take a decision now.. Mujhe sirf itna batao k tum gussa kisse aur kis baat par ho???" seriousness was mentioned in his voice...
"Tumse!!! tum kyun mujhe yahan chor kar chale gaye??" Shilpa shouted...

"Mujhe hata kar baat karo... mujhse ladna hai... ghar pe... filhal yahan jo itna tamasha ho raha hai wo kisliye??? don't you think tum khud he sab kuch complicated bana rahi ho apne liye..." He sat down beside her...

She closed her eyes as a tear dropped down her cheek..
"Mein yahan hai rehna chahti... please i wana go home..." her voice soften as he kept his hand on her forehead to check her temperature..

"Shilpa!! kisse ullo bana rahi ho???" He took her hand in his..

"Mujhse ladna hai??? fine... i know meine jo kiya ghalat kiya... but that is between you and me...lekin tum baaki sab k saath aise kyun behave kar rahi ho??" Armaan wiped away her tears from his fingers...

He waited for her answer but she stayed quiet..

"Shilpa!! baat karo unse... speak up! Jo aj hai zaroori nahi wo kal bhi ho... tab kya karogi??? kahan dhoondo gii un rishton ko???" Armaan asked firmly..

"Armaan! mein... mein khud nahi jaanti mein kya chahti hun... " She hugged him and started crying... He let her cry out and started rubbing her back to sooth her...
Her sobs were now turned to small hiccups... Armaan made her drink water and then stood up..

"Face it!! Mein tab tak tumhe wapa le jane nahi aoon ga jab tak tum sab ko face nahi karti... Tum achi tarah se jaanti ho k pal pal mujhe tumhari fikar hoti hai... mujhe tumhare bagair jeena nahi ata... lekin phir bhi mujhe yeh sab karna par raha hai... kyunki mein chahta hun k tum sachai ka saamna karo... Agar tumhe meri zara bhi fikar hai to unse baat karo.." Armaan said in a strict tone and left... she knew he mean it..

"Riddhima!! usse ja kar baat karo... only you can do this!" Armaan saw Riddhima at the door with shocked expressions...

Riddhima went inside only to find Shilpa in a deep thought...
" Juice??" Riddhima forwarded a glass of juice towards her from the tray...
"Thanks!!" Shilpa said with a sad look...

"Jaanti ho?? jab mujhe apne adoption ka pata chala tha tab exactly aise he react kiya tha meine bhi... Lekin jab maa k pyaar ko mehsoos kiya tab jaana k wo kya hai?? Papa ne kabhi mujh mein aur di mein koi fark nahi kiya phir bhi meine unhe bohat hurt kiya... meine to..." Riddhima stopped saying something... she still remembered the time when she was looking for Armaan after knowing the truth behind him leaving her and how she illtreated padma and shashank that time...

"Plzz Riddhima!! Mujhe iss baare mein koi baat nahi karni.." Shilpa said looking away...
"Fine!! Lekin please kuch kha lo!" Riddhima said keeping the tray of food infront of her..
"Hhh" Shilpa took a deep breath, she was tired of all this now..

It was 2 am and Shilpa was still awake thinking about Armaan's words.. she knew he was also awake and will be thinking the same about her... She knew she was fighting with him baseless... she was at mistake and she has to accept it!!
"Tum soi nahi!!" Anjali who was sleeping on the other bed woke up for drinking water and saw Shilpa still awake...
"Neend nahi a rahi.." Shilpa replied without moving her eyes from the space...
"Kya baat hai?? kyun iss tarah react kar rahi ho?? Kya tum purani baatein bhula kar ek nai shuruat nhai kar sakti?? Mein aur ridzi bohat chote thai jab humne mom ko kho diya lekin jab padma mom zindagii mein i to ek baar phir se meine wohi maa ka pyaar mehsoos karna shuru kiya to shayad humari zindagii mein kabhi laut kar nahi ata..." Anjali came forward and sat beside her..

"Shilpa!! apne liye na sahi.. mom k liye he unse baat karo... She is your mother! wo tumhari bhi maa hain! aur eyh sachai hai tum isse badal nahi sakti... Armaan ko har kadam par tumhare saath hota hai aj kyun nahi hai?? kyun uss aj aisa kadam uthana par raha hai?? koi to wajah hogi naa... shayad iss baar tum ghalat ho??" Anjali looked in Shilpa's eyes which were swollen red due to continuous crying..

" I am sorry! mein kisi ko hurt nahi karna chahti.. lekin meine bachpan se sirf maa ki tasveerow se baat ki hai... kadam kadam par mujhe unki zaroorat thi par wo mera haath thamne k liya kabhi nahi thi... Saari zindagii meine unki kami mehsoos ki hai... koi nahi tha us waqt jo mujhe uss tarah se daanta, pyaar karta, mere har kadam par mera saath deta jis tarha ek maa apne bache ka saath deti hai... Mujhe adaat hogai hai unke bagair rehne ki... aur ab achanak se.. mein kyun yaqeen karun?? kaise yaqeen kar lun?? nani, behen, maa yeh rishte mere kabhi nahi thai... Meri zindagii mein Armaan wo ek he insan hai jis k sath mein wo hun jo mein hun... mein usse jhagar sakti hun, uske saath bachkani harkatein kar sakti hun, uske orders, uski daant, uska gussa, uska pyaar, sab mere liye unmol hai aur aj wo he mere saath nahi hai... mein usse kisi keemat pe nah kho sakti... lekin wo inhe rishton ki wajah se mujhse door ho raha hai mein yeh kaise bardaasht kar lun???" Shilpa shared her insecurities for the first time with Anjali...

"Tum aisa kyun soch rahi ho?? wo tumhara pati hai, tumhara pyaar hai, tumhara sab kuch hai! phir wo tumse kabhi door kaise ho sakta hai?? Wo jo kar raha hai kyun kar raha hai?? yeh socha tumne??" Anjlai asked in a soft voice wiping away Shilpa's tears..

"Hhh" While sobbing she hugged anjali and started crying..
"Mujhe acha lagay ga agar tum mujhe behen maan kar mere saath kuch share karo gi... mujhe 'di' kaho gii.." Anjali smiled rubbing her back...

Note

Mehek started this ff and left in between and then i continued it... I really don't know you felt some change in the story line or not but i think i should end this ff now within 5-6 parts.. The reason is that i can see a great taste of this story you guys are enjoying but if i will stretch it, it might loose its taste... So this is it... Lets see what you guys think...

Waiting for your comments...
Love,
Sameera
SmileWink
Embarrassed

Edited by sameera_12 - 27 August 2011 at 9:18am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

gunu786jaspreet12snehav1999me_ashaharsimranklifeisajourneysony1990rtarAsh1990ammy_amnabhavs_gid03trendyfriendssam19_2009shami810zesty.melali_lalifoxisasyapiyushishooooonaadorableaishanIhArIkAniki4lifewilddevil2010pinderddannie03Rihanna4allkunabzcue1Blushy_Auntacidjeetegamegha1996lekshmiarsh93ina_saahildesikalakaarm-g19dazedworldAR-kashminaalMmeeru_s_armaandmg_roks_antaradiyaa1pkaisha_ranbir8akshadamaniMdivi1octshalikamischiefbismazaman2000bushrayouilla8princessrashida.Suhasini.krazy4kashkshanikaaSuvarna....ssh57swamii92cutie_mahimasmileever-screwed.UP-KaShforever06m4manju-shamima-moonlight2630aroosheeMRS.SSOfri42911A.Hajnalkavyanjali08LiveLaughLove..cool_sriShubh007tintinu-Prithi-dazzling_armaanwajiha-1-Im-Possible-libra25kweetrockstarsammy4uzhasan2debby_11meow23janu1610Norznidha1983swetha10Laddoo.Phaddoo--Mahi--..hinal..anumeha_rajatcrazyskyMadhuri53-Mrinalini-OkThanksByeMrs.Hulk

minaalM Goldie
minaalM
minaalM

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Edited

Wow, amazing the emotional part, Smile

shilpa is being stubborn, i guess she must share her feelings and sadness with anjali, Smile

well this story is great i'll be sad if it ends, i'll miss this. Ouch

but the fact is that mehak started it and you griped it so well. no doubts. Clap

if its ending in 5-6 parts that will be ok then Smile but yes we want more ArSh ff's from you. Embarrassed

Thank you for the PM Embarrassed

take cares.

Edited by Parishay_91 - 27 August 2011 at 9:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_12

nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
hey sameera...i dnt knw but i felt armaan being really uncooperative towards shilpa...i agree what he is doing is ryt, but he could do that by being more sweet and nice, rather than running a bulldozer on shilpa... dnt knw but since last 2 3 chapters i feel armaan isnt sharing the love and closeness wth shilpa that he has when the ff stated, basically that s what i feel for ...i am sorry to sound rude but thats what i frankly feel...i exoected armaan to be more emotionally attacthed to shilpa...

sameera_12

spicyheart IF-Dazzler
spicyheart
spicyheart

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
wow osam part
very well written
loved it
continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazedworldsameera_12

sameera_12 IF-Rockerz
sameera_12
sameera_12

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sacred shrine

hey sameera...i dnt knw but i felt armaan being really uncooperative towards shilpa...i agree what he is doing is ryt, but he could do that by being more sweet and nice, rather than running a bulldozer on shilpa... dnt knw but since last 2 3 chapters i feel armaan isnt sharing the love and closeness wth shilpa that he has when the ff stated, basically that s what i feel for ...i am sorry to sound rude but thats what i frankly feel...i exoected armaan to be more emotionally attacthed to shilpa...

Wow!! that means i succeeded in what i was trying to portray... There is reason behind all what is happening and to know more about Armaan and Shilpa's relation you have to wait for the next part... But what you felt was right and you will see in the upcoming parts where their relationship is leading to...Smile
Thanks for the honest comment and sharing your thoughts!
friends_4dream Goldie
friends_4dream
friends_4dream

Posted: 27 August 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
nice part sameera
but what is this yaar u all r ending our fav.ff
den wat will we all read?????Cry

sameera_12

foxi Senior Member
foxi
foxi