India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArSh ff "My Life My Wife" # 1 (Page 50)

adorableaisha Senior Member
adorableaisha
adorableaisha

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
hey...i luvd yur ff...plz continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_12

sameera_12 IF-Rockerz
sameera_12
sameera_12

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for all your wonderful comments...
I am glad u guys like my work!!Smile

Edited by sameera_12 - 15 August 2011 at 10:50am
Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
awesome part
continue soon

Edited by Riddss - 16 August 2011 at 9:00am
sameera_12 IF-Rockerz
sameera_12
sameera_12

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

It was 8 in the morning and Shilpa was still sleeping whereas Armaan's sleep was far away from last night and he was just lying down beside her thinking what happened years back when Riddhima came to know about her adoption and that Armaan knew it before her and how she reacted...

"Pata nahi kyun??? kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai k insaan sirf kehne k liye he kehta hai k guzra kal guzar gaya... mere saamne to roz roz guzre kal ka koi na koi pehlu saamne a ke khara hojata hai..."

"Itni bari dunya hai lekin iss itni bari dunya mein... saare k saare pange sirf mere saath he hote hain... Shilpa meri zindagii mein i aur Riddhima ko meine bohat peeche chor diya! Itna peeche k mujhe laga k ab meri zindagii se uska koi talluq nahi aur phir??? Meine shilpa ko apni life banaya aur doosre he din pata chala k jisse peeche chor k aya hun wo mere sir par khari hai!" Armaan was having a head ache thinking about all this more and more...

"Pata nahi ab yeh kaise react kare gii... But still there is a difference in both situations... uss time Riddhima aur mere beech naya nay rishta jura tha lekin Shilpa meri biwi hai! In donow k sochne samajhne ka tareeqa bilkul alag hai aur mein in donow ko compare nahi kar sakta!!! Aur Mujhe karna bhi nahi chahiye!!" He thought for the last time and then drifted off to sleep due to the pain killer he has taken few minutes back...

Tension was all over inside Gupta House but Anjali was much more relaxed... "Mujhe in sab ki nahi Armaan ki tension hai!! I just hope sab theek rahe uski life mein!!" Anjali crossed her fingers and checked her mobile once again to see if there is any missed call or msg from Armaan but got disappointed to see nothing from Armaan's side...

"Di app yeh sab kab se jaanti thi???" Riddhima came and sat near Anjlali...

"Kuch time pehle hee Armaan ne bataya tha..." Anjali looked at Riddhima...

"To app ne batay kyun nahi??" Riddhima again asked...

"Listen! its not just about our lives... This is also about His Life And His Wife!! Aur jo kuch bhi hua uss sab k baad humari life pe mujhe nnahi lagta k kuch zyaada farq parne wala hai... farq pare gaa to Armaan ki life par so i think kab kisse kya batana hai yeh sirf aur sirf Armaan ka decision hona chahiye!!" Anjali blurted out at once...

"But still kahin na kahin iss ka asar hum sab ki life pe bhi parta hai!!" Riddhima argued...

"Parta hai!! bilkul parta hai lekin itna nahi!!! And agar yeh sab pehle wo bata deta so you really think k tum shilpa ko jitna jaanti ho utna janne ki koshish bhi karti?? Tum Armaan ki poori baat sunti aur yeh predict nahi karti k uss ne tumse badla lene k liye Shilpa se shaadi ki?? Riddhima!! Har cheez ko batane ka ek sahi waqt hota hai aur hum sab ussi sahi waqt ka intezaar kar rahe thai..." Anjali explained Riddhima...

"App ko kyun lagta hai k mein aisa sochti??" Riddhima was shocked at Anjali's words..

"Because i know it was hard for you few days back to believe that...
 "He Found Another You!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByXyWiIzRJ0

When Shilpa woke up, she was much relaxed and calm...moving her hands around made her realize of her husband's presence which was the first thing she always needed after her marriage... Being with him was the best feeling she has ever felt in her whole life... She groaned as she tried to get up but found the end of the white sheet wrapped around her under Armaan...

Ignoring the thought of getting up she rested her head on his well toned bare chest, encircling her arm around him and took a deep breath...
Last night incident was not in her mind for the time being but now it was coming back like a flash back... tears oozed out from her eyes and landed on his chest...

Feeling wetness on his body he opened his eyes with a frown only to find her sobbing and crying by hugging him tight... He bend his neck down to see, moving his one hand on her back...
"Shilpa!!" He held her chin to make her look up at him but it was getting impossible for him to open his eyes properly because of the pain... Indeed he needed more sleep for sometime but he can't ignore the fact that she was crying in front of him and she needed him right now.. It was a situation which he never wanted where he was feeling so helpless...

Somehow he wiped away her tears and sat down resting his back on the pillows behind...
"Bus!! Ab rone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai! apni halat dekhi hai tumne??" Armaan wiped away her fresh tears...
"Armaan!!! tum nahi jaante!" Shilpa sobbed saying something and a current ran down inside Armaan getting a flash back of hearing the same from Riddhima at the roof of Sanjivani where she came and hugged him after knowing the truth about her adoption...

Shaking his head left right he shrugged off the thought that just came in his mind and said..." Mujhe filhaal kuch janna bhi nahi hai!! first you go and get fresh up! then we will talk!!" He held her hands to sooth her...

"Par... wo..." Shilpa again tried to say..
"Par war kuch nahi first go and get fresh up!! trust me everything will be fine!" Armaan told her and forced her to go and take a bath... As she went inside washroom he again closed his eyes and in no time drifted  off to sleep... He was not worried about shilpa minding him sleeping again when she is in such a situation and he knew that she wanted to tell him something important because he knew she will take almost 1 hr inside washroom which was her usual habit! She takes very long for the shower..

Shashank was sitting all alone in the library at his home when Anjali entered with a cup of coffee...
"Dad!! coffee!" Anjali passed the mug to shashank..
"Thanks beta!" Shashank passed a smile to her and kept the coffee mug down on the table..

"Dad! Are you ok?? i mean after yesterday's incident" Anjali asked sitting down in front of Shashank taking a chair..
"Haan Anjali! aisa kyun pooch rahi ho??" Shashank asked passing a smile to her...
"Bus aisehe.." Anjali looked down...

"Anjali!! Meine tum mein aur Riddhima mein kabhi koi farq nahi kiya.. yeh tum jaanti ho... aur jahan tak shilpa k sach ki baat hai to yeh to mujhe pata tha k wo hai kahin na kahin to hai... aur aj agar wo saamne agai hai to iss mein tension lene wali kya baat hai?? Bal k mujhe to iss baat ki sab se zyaada khushi hai k wo Armaan ki patni k roop mein hum sab k saamne i hai..." Shashank looked at Anjali trying to read her expressions...

"Bache! Kuch cheezein zindagii mein aisi hoti hain jinhe na hum rok sakte hain aur naa he badal sakte hain!" Shashank smiled at Anjali and ruffling her hairs got up with his mug of coffee to go...

"You are right dad!!" Anjali thought with a smile shaking her head...

When Shilpa came out of the bathroom she saw him again in a deep sleep...
"Armaan!!" Shilpa whined in a low tone bringing a smile on her face..
She was rubbing her wet hairs slowly with the towel in front of the mirror when her eyes again fell on her sleeping husband ... throwing the towel on the couch she moved forward towards his side of the bed where he was sleeping on his side with both his arms crossed against his chest...
 Sitting down on the side of the bed she hugged him from the back keeping her face on his and softly kissed his cheek...

"Tum meri life min na hote to mein kya karti Armaan?? You are the best husband i can ever get and i always wanted... Jab bhi kabhi socha k wo kaun hoga jisse mujhe pyaar hojaye, jis ke saath mein apni puri zindagii khushi khushi bitadun, tab tab tum kisi na kisi bahane se mere saamne atay rahe... Aur jab tum mere saath ho to mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye..." Shilpa smiled pecking his cheeks lightly and got up to go when he held her hand and pulled her on the bed under him...

"Kya keh rahi thi tum???" Armaan cocked his eyes...
"Tum uthe hue thai??? sir dard theek hogaya tumhara???" Shilpa frowned...
"Tumhe kaise pata mujhe sir dard tha???" Armaan narrowed his eyes...
"Isliye kyunki tum ek baar uth jao to phir sote nahi and secondly ye tablets bata rahi hain!!" Shilpa directed towards the side table where the bottle of pain killers was kept..
"Oh... anyways tum kuch keh rahi thi biwi!!" Armaan smiled...
"Mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai..." Shilpa got serious...
"Ahan!!" Armaan got up and freed her from his grip around her...
"Lekin! pehle tum fresh hojao... aur haan jaldi.. i have got a very serious matter to discuss.." Shilpa lowered her eyes not able to meet his gaze...
"Hmmm i know!" Armaan smiled pecking her lips slightly and then left for the bathroom...
"I am 110% sure k yeh mujhe batae hii nahi k kya hua tha?? wo mujhse pooche gii k from how long do i know all this truth and why the hell did i hide it from her... Biwi!! tumhe bohat achi tarah se jaanta hun... tum bohat teri kheer ho but i am glad k tum ho!!" Armaan quickly took a shower and went out of the bathroom... He was combing his hairs when Shilpa came back in the room and started cleaning up the mess Armaan has just created..
"Armaan tum bhi naa... towel idhat para hai, hanger udhar para hai... i mean kisi din jagah par rakh do yeh cheezein to kya ho jaye gaa???" Shilpa frowned...
"Tumhe gussa nahi aye gaa bracelet!" He laughed..

"Shut up!!" Shilpa pouted and started keeping things on their proper places.. Then she turned to him and went near the dresser and stood by his side holding her arms against her chest...
 He smiled at her fake anger and taking the sindoor in his hand filled her maang and tied the mangalsutr around her neck...

"Ab naashta mile ga???" He kissed her cheek and she was left with no choice but to smile on his cute face...

They both sat down on the breakfast table and Armaan finally asked although he knew everything but still he wants her to speakout so that she will feel light...
"So??? kya baat hai??" Armaan asked...

"You already know Armaan... Aur mein sirf yeh janna chahti hun k kab se???" Shilpa asked with seriousness in her voice..

"From the very Next Day of our Wedding..." Armaan blurted out..

"Aur...Aur tumne mujhe batana zaroori nahi samjha... tum jaante ho k yeh kitni bari baat hai mere liye phir bhi..." A tear escaped from her eyes...

"To kya karta shilpa??? and what do you think? yeh baat mere liye bari nahi thi??? mein poora ek hafte dhang se so nahi saka iss sach ki wajah se... and to tell you the truth mein ye sach tumhe kabhi batana he nahi chahta tha..."Armaan got up from his chair...

"Then why did you planned all this??? tumne kyun mujhe India ane ki permission di?? why??" Shilpa asked in a loud voice...

"Shilpa! har baat k peeche koi na koi wajah hoti hai aur yeh tum bhi bohat achi tarah se jaanti ho k tumse agar meine kabhi bhi koi baat chupai hai to uss k peeche koi na koi wajah rahi hai humaisha... Tumhare Dad! unhun ne wada liya tha mujhse wo bhi us waqt jab wo maut k darwaze pe khare thai... kya karta mein??" Armaan justified his decision...

"Sach jo bhi tha jo bhi ho!!! mujhe nahi janna!!! Mujhe nahi rehna yahan pe... i wana go back!!" Shilpa shouted...

"NO YOU CAN NOT! TUM SACHAI SE NAHI BHAG SAKTI SHILPA!! YOU HAVE TO FACE THE TRUTH! YOU HAVE TO FACE YOUR MOTHER!!!" Armaan held both her shoulders...

"NAHI!!" Shilpa said in a loud voice with tears in her eyes looking staight in his eyes...

"Tum jaanti ho? Sirf tumhari jaan bachane k liye tumhare Dad ne yeh qadam uthaya!! Sab ko laga wo dhoke baaz hain unhun ne Riddhima aur Padma Aunty ko chor diya! par aisa nahi tha Shilpa!!" Armaan lied...
This was the only lie which Armaan was suppossed to show as a pure Truth!

"JO BHI HAI JAISA BHI HAI MUJHE NAHI PATA I JUST WANT TO LEAVE... MEIN NAHI JAANTI KISI BHI PADMA GUPTA KO AUR NAA HE KABHI UNSE MILNA CHAHTI HUN!!" Shilpa said with full agression in her voice...

"Tum humaisha apne dad k saath rahi aur Riddhima ko dunya k taanow se bachane k liye tumhari maa ne Dr Shashank ko de diya... Tum soch bhi sakti ho k yeh jaante hue bhi k unki ek beti unse door hai aur ek unke samne hote hue bhi wo usse beti nahi keh sakti... kaisa lagta hoga unhe???" Armaan shouted at Shilpa for her kiddish behaviour and thinking at the moment...

"Aur yeh to tum bhi jaanti ho k Dr Shashank ki Padma Aunty se Shaadi karwane mein khud mera bhi bohat bara haath tha!! to ab kya tum mujhse bhi door bhagna chaho gii???" Armaan tried to calmdown a little and asked her...

"MEIN UNSE NAHI MILNA CHAHTI AUR YEH MERA DECISION HAI ARMAAN!!!" Shilpa stood as it is with a straight face...

"ISS SAB MEIN SAB SE ZYAADA SUFFER TUMHARI MAA NE KIYA HAI SHILPA!!! USS MAA NE SAALON TUMHARE LIYE PRATHNA KI HAI K KAHIN  SE TUM UNHE MIL JAO... USS MAA KA DARD AGAR TUM NAHI SAMAJH SAKTI TO PHIR TUM DARO US WAQT SE JAB TUM KHUD MAA BANO GII!! SHAYAD TAB TUMHE EHSAAS HOGA K TUMNE KYA KIYA HAI!!" Armaan blasted on Shilpa and banging the main door behind left the house... He was frustrated by now and wants to give her sometime alone to think... He knew she will take sometime to accept things but that moment he was boiling with anger and left...

"Armaan tum kyun nahi samajh rahe... yeh mere liye asaan nahi hai... Mein..mein nahi milna chahti unse..." Shilpa was shedding tears of sorrow... Some where deep down her she knew Armaan was right but her brain was not accepting it...

It started raining heavily with strong cool wind and shilpa heard a sound of something big falling down and then the sound of thunder... she started shivering and slowly with fear in her heart went towards the terrace.. The wind was so cool and strong that as soon as she stepped out in the terrace she was all wet in no time... It was all dark around as if sun has disappeared some where... she heard another sound of something falling and turned to see down on the road where a tree has just fallen down... She was shivering and rubbing both her palms with each other to get some heat when she heard the door bell ring... She almost ran inside to open the door, she knew it must be Armaan and she was right... He entered all wet due to rain and was cold like an ice...

"Tum Pagal ho gai ho??? abhi do hafte pehle bukhar se uthi ho aur phir se beemar parne ka iraada hai..." Armaan scolded her...

"Wo... mein..." Shilpa jumbled words..

"Mein wein kuch nahi chalo ander khud bhi change karo aur mujhe bhi tolia do..." Armaan didn't gave her a chance to speak further... He was on his way to sanjivani when it started raining and making a U turn he was back knowing what her stupid wife must be up to... he very well she to ease her pain she will get outside in the rain without even caring about her health and must be frighten of the dark as well..

After changing... he went into the kitchen and made two cups of coffee where as Shilpa was still inside the washroom...After making the coffee he returned to his room and saw her sitting on the couch in front of the window with a sad face...

Coffee!!" He forwarded a cup towards her and she looked at him with teary eyes and taking the cup in her hands she put that aside and got up to when when he held her hand and made her sit on his lap keeping his mug of coffee on the side...

"Is it that difficult???" He asked rubbing her cheeks with his warm thumb.. She looked at him with teary eyes and hugged him tight sobbing in his chest...
"Armaan mein chah kar bhi iss sachai ko nahi apna pa rahi hun... mein yeh nahi kar sakti... Wo beshak meri maa hain par mere liye bilkul anjaan hain... mein kaise?? Mein kaise unhe apna maan lun??" Shilpa told him about her uncomfortableness indirectly...

"Don't worry we'll sort that out... abhi bus chup aj k liye bohat rona dhona hogaya... And you i know very well that i hate your tears" Armaan soothed her pulling her more closer to him...

She just nodded and stayed in the same position for a long time...

She parted away from him when it became all dark and they realized that the electricity was gone due to this much rain..

They both were seated in the living room with candles lighten up on the center table... Armaan avoided that topic for now and was in no mood to create any uneasiness for her now... He knew she will understand with the passage of time so he just let the topic go off and even messaged Anjali to stay calm and wait till Shilpa takes her decision.. He clearly told her that what was in his hands, he did now its up to her what she wants to do, he cannot take the risk to mess up his life due to this truth only..

"Bracelet!! Come put this aside... Dekho mausam i know khatarnak hai... lekin kaafi romantic  hai.. at least don't spoil that!" Armaan clicked fingers in front of Shilpa who was quiet since a long period of time and was engulfed into a deep thinking...

"Kya??" Shilpa who was looking at the outside view standing at the glass door of the terrace came back quickly with surprised expressions..

"Kya?? kya??? Dimagh ko thoda araam do warna phat jaye gaa... some on yaar enjoy the whether..." Armaan got up and made her stand as well...

"Enjoy??? Barish mein tumhe bheegne nahi doge and u r telling me to enjoy??" Shilpa cocked her eyes... They both were back to normal because of their very successful tip of living a happy life and that was no matter what happens.. "When we are together forget about the world.. Its Just You And Me!"

"Arre to who told you that you can only enjoy by getting drenched in rain...?" Armaan questioned with a pout, wrapping his arms around her bare waist turning her face towards the terrace side... He rested his chin on her shoulders and forwarded his one hand to slide away the glass door...

"Dekho... Tumhe kya dikhta hai?? " Armaan smiled again wrapping his arms around her.. Shilpa smiled as how he just changed the view of her imaginations... She can smell the fragrance of the wet mud.. She can hear the sound of rain dancing with the air...She can feel the cool breeze of air touching her whole body and the sense of his protective arms around her was more than anything...

"Thanks... for everything..." She said softly turning her face to peck his lips...

"Biwi! mein halka phula thanks accept nahi karta u know!" Armaan chuckled..

"Oh.. my mistake.. i forgot!" Shilpa pressed her lips together which made Armaan giggle..." Tum naa... ek he piece ho!" Armaan commented kissing her ear lob...

"Woo to hai!!" Shilpa joined him giggling...

"Wase tell mein something... iss waqt jab tumhe itni thund lag rahi hai... kaanp rahi ho tum, to tumhe saree pehene ki kya soojhi??" Armaan questioned her making her turn around to face him...

"Buss... mera dil chah raha tha..." She smiled at him...

"Hmmm pata mujhe... kaanp rahi ro buri tarah se tum... light nahi hai lekin hoti bhi to i am sure humay uski zaroorat nahi hoti..." He winked at her...

"What??" Shilpa narrowed her eyes and saw a glint of naughtiness in his eyes... he was about to pull her towards him when she ran outside...

"Abay... poora ghar para tha bhaagne k liye.. bahar baarish mein jana zaroori tha... tum pakka phir se beemar parne wali ho..." Armaan scolded her but he saw no use of it.. he himself started smiling watching her dancing in the rain with joy no matter how much she was shivering... she was just into the moment, enjoying every bit of it...

"Yeh ladki!!!!!" Armaan shook his head and went outside only to get all wet once again.. He held her hand and pulled her towards him... she banged against his manly chest from her back and he started sliding down his hands on hers sensuously making her go red and shiver more... He heart skipped its beats.."Ar... Armaan!" She whispered..he turned her around to face him and she looked up in his eyes which were full of love and passion... He cupped her face pushing the rain drops away and softly placed his lips on her and kissed her passionately... she was responding with same passion which arose inside her with his cold touch... Sucking her lower lip, he pulled her more closer to him and smiled at her closed eyes... he can see his effect on her and he was loving it... She didn't realize when he picked her up in his arms and went inside leaving the glass door open...

He made her stand on her own.. he can still see her shivering and taking deep breaths...
Removing the pallu of her saree he pulled her more closer to him from the back and kissed all over her neck making her moan with the desire of wanting more and more... She fall down on the bed with him on top of her caressing her face with his finger tip kissing softly every inch of it.. entwining his fingers with her he started making love to her which not only made her calm down, not to shiver again but also gave her the satisfaction of being a love of someones life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd6R5s6pbUY

Well, i don't remember whom but someone here requested me to give some Arsh cozy moments... so here they are.. i hope i did justice with this part...
And yeah plzz do tell me with your comments that which ff do u guys want me next to update...
Waiting for Your Comments...
Love,
Sameera
SmileWink
Embarrassed

Edited by sameera_12 - 10 January 2012 at 3:26pm

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthijaspreet12me_ashalifeisajourneysony1990arsh4evrAsh1990ammy_amnabhavs_gid03trendyfriendsfoxisasyazesty.metanya.dsouzaniki4lifeshooooonanIhArIkARihanna4allNihsonkunabzkashmayurfanadorableaishamak3mesmilejeetegamegha1996lekshmiarsh93ina_saahil.Mannat.dishbhanaisha_ranbir8dazedworldAR-kashminaalMmeeru_s_armaandiyaa1pkdmg_roks_antaradimpledsmileamaniMdivi1octDarkerThanNightsoniarahejam-g19ambryn.Suhasini.rtjksswamii92bismazaman2000shalikamischiefnamita18krazy4kashsmileevercutie_mahima-shamima-KaShforever06m4manju-screwed.UP-fri42911-Ms.Minion-aroosheemoonlight2630vidu87MRS.SSOLiveLaughLove..A.Hajnalkavyanjali08-Im-Possible--Jhalli-Shubh007cool_sriAMMY12-Prithi-wajiha-1libra25Pumpkinndebby_11janu1610meow23sammy4uNorzteenorchidLaddoo.PhaddooKaSh-Maneet-Fanriddhancrazysky..hinal..anumeha_rajatMadhuri53-Mrinalini-Mrs.HulkXiahtic-5OkThanksBye-GoogleWithMe-

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
why did u remove from there
now reserve here alsoLOLWink
Wink

comment edited do check

Edited by Riddss - 16 August 2011 at 8:59am
sameera_12 IF-Rockerz
sameera_12
sameera_12

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riddss

why did u remove from there
now reserve here alsoLOLWink
Wink

Mujhe laga tha update next page pe jaye gaa lekin wo ussi page pe reh gaya to remove kar diya... mujhe kya pata tha k u r super fast waiting for it... and you just reserve the first post... Wink
blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
very nice part...pl continue soon !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_12

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
awesome part..