heyyy
i LOVED it
plz plz write
plz dont take so long to update
i love ur ff
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ArSh gonna be parents yay!!! I cant wait for Armaan to find out the good news...he already knows it though but it always feels great to know the excitement of a father...loved the sisters bonding...Would love to see the bond between Shilpa and Padma...waiting for the rest of the part...hope u dont make us wait for long...
btw i just wanted to know whether the promo wala part be included in the upcoming part...i am quite curious to know the mystery behind the slap wala scene...

Keep up the good work!!
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
omg sameera u updated already? and here i was wondering when r u updating this one coz this my MOST FAV arsh ff... i love the simplicity and the blissful life arsh are shown to be living here... hats off to you for that ⭐️
will edit the comment later when u update fully... btw is akash related to arsh somehw?and unki shadi ka sensored part batao jaldi pls pls pls 😳
and 31st jan is gone already...update karo 😕
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Are we getting the update anytime soon?? Say yes please!
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i ws abt to remind u abt the part samm
teenorchid thumbnail
i want a cuttteee arsh moment... And is ths akash related to shilpa somehow...???and hw was exams?
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: m4manju

omg sameera u updated already? and here i was wondering when r u updating this one coz this my MOST FAV arsh ff... i love the simplicity and the blissful life arsh are shown to be living here... hats off to you for that ⭐️
will edit the comment later when u update fully... btw is akash related to arsh somehw?and unki shadi ka sensored part batao jaldi pls pls pls 😳
and 31st jan is gone already...update karo 😕

Originally posted by: -RaYa-

Are we getting the update anytime soon?? Say yes please!

Originally posted by: teenorchid

i ws abt to remind u abt the part samm

Originally posted by: teenorchid

i want a cuttteee arsh moment... And is ths akash related to shilpa somehow...???and hw was exams?

My exam went good... and yes i am writing down the part lekin ek vm add karni hai iss mei jo ban rahi hai isliye part aj upload karna zara mushkil nazar a raha hai...

Coming towards Akash to jaisa k atul ki line i k  usse bhar de daalo to bus abhi usse bhar mein he dalo armaan shilpa tak raho... dekho unki lyf mein kya chal raha hai... and jahan tak unki shaadi ki baat hai to jaise unki pehli mulaqat uique thi shaadi bhi kuch unique hui hogi... so wait and watch!!😉😉
teenorchid thumbnail
okay okayyy..um waiting janab e waliii