AR-kash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome parts
loved it
cont soon
Ishia thumbnail
hello where is the next part.. its been many days...
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mehak😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
update karoo😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sam mehek r u guys going to update or not don't force me to come at ur place for update and remember i m angry on sumone else kahin tum log na 
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PLz Pm me when you update!!! Love the Story!!!
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: arooshee

"There is alot waiting to get perfect shilpa!!! Lekin kab, kaise kahan??? Yeh mein nahi jaanta! I just hope you'll be able to cope up with it!" Armaan thought as a cold thought sent shiver down his spin...
Iska matlab kya hua
hope nothing goes wrong between them
they r a such a lovely pair

Dekhte jao!!!πŸ˜‰
sameera_12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivi17

i also thought the same... mujhe lagta hai jo yeh itna late update karti hai na.. i think inke deemag main kuch chal raha.. daal mai kuch kala zaroor hai ya phir poori daal hi kali hai...
i swear agar shilpa ya armaan ko kuch hua ya ladai hui toh main apko missy se mister bulana shuru kar doongi.. the choice is urs... cause i really don't mind calling u mister πŸ˜‰

Abhi to mein koi twist lai he nahi ... 😲
sameera_12 thumbnail

A New Morning with rainy climate added more beauty to the day! It was 8 and Shilpa was still sleeping with her face buried in his chest...For a change Armaan was already up staring at her angelic face and thinking about the decision they both took last night!
He smiled at the thought of having a perfect family in future and kissed her forehead which made her snuggle more closer to him... The buzz of her mobile made him come out of the trance, he picked up her cell phone and saw the name "Riddhima" flashing...
"Hhh Basket!" Armaan took a sigh and accepted the call..

"Hey, Basket! Itni subha phone kiya??" He asked in a same tone as before as if nothing happened in the past...But Riddhima got stunned hearing his voice, she called shilpa and instead of her she was listening his voice with same comfort..

"Ummm wo Armaan!" Riddhima got nervous..

"Yes Basket?" Armaan again asked...

"Wo umm... Actually meine yeh batane k liye phone kiya tha k aj ek naye case mein mujhe shilpa ki thosi help chahiye thi, wo atul ka haath ab tak poori tarah se theek nahi hua hai na. so he can't operate!" Riddhima some how said it..

"Haan to is mein itna hichkichane ki kya baat hai???" Armaan raised his shoulders..

"Nahi! aisa kuch nahi hai, bus tum Shilpa ko bol dena k wo please 10 baje tak puhunch jaye sanjivani!" Riddhima quickly spoke and switched off her phone...

"Hhh why?? kyun mein uss ka saamna karne se aj bhi darr rahi hun. Aur wo, wo to aise behave kar raha hai jaise k usse koi farq he nahi parta, Just like nothing really happened between us in the past!" Riddhima sat down on the bed while tears spilled out of her eyes..

Siddhant saw that and thought.. " Mujhe laga tha humara rishta itna mazboot to ho he gaya hai Riddhima k humare beech ab kisi ki koi jagah nahi hai, But i guess i was wrong, wo na ho kar bhi humaisha tha aur shayad humaisha rahe ga jab tak tum apni guilt se bahar nahi nikal jati! I wish i could do something to put things right on their places!"

"Ye sahi nahi hai!, Basket aj bhi un yaadon ko theek tarah bhula nahi pai hai! Mere ane se uske aur sid k rishte mein problems a rahi hain, lekin i can't go back now, Mujhe... mujhe shilpa k liye ye sab karna hoga! I have to do something Lekin koi to ishaara do!" Armaan looked up in the sky through the window.

It was 9 when both Shilpa and Armaan were sitting on the dinning table doing their breakfast..

"Arre! wo Basket ka, i mean Riddhima ka phone aya tha! Tum so rahi thi tab!" Armaan said taking a bite of his paratha.

"Kyun??? Subha subha usse mujhse kya kaam par gaya???" Shilpa asked giving him a confused look..

"Arre its something about a new case so she just want you to be with her in that and reach sanjivani by 10!" Armaan gave her details..

"Oh... ok!! You know mujhe laga tha k Sanjivani ane k baad when i will meet her i will definitely have some hard feelings about her but, it always feels so positive about her, i don't  know what is it but i never felt something fishy about her.." Shilpa told Armaan what she felt...

"I Hope Basket bhi aisa he sochti ho Bracelet kyunki tum donow k beech mein positivity bohat zaroori hai or else i'll be in hell soon!!" Armaan thought..

"Hmmm, lekin please if u don't mind can we just avoid this topic, i am really in a good mood right now and don't wana spoil it!!" Armaan pressed his lips against each other...

"Aur wase bhi uss Big Modi k bache ka phone ata hoga, idiot!! Usne mujhse papers sign kar wa liye hain aur ab i have to work in sanjivani like before till those cases are done!!" Armaan pouted..

"To acha hai na! You won't get bored!" Shilpa giggled..

"Bored??? Bracelet! he will make me busy like hell!!" Armaan frowned at her giggle...

"Acha ab nashta ho gaya to chalein??" She asked..

"Driver hazir hai madam!!! chaliye.." Armaan showed her the way like a gentle man with a smile..

It was break time and Armaan was hell tired, he lazily walked towards the cafeteria and found Riddhima and Shilpa sitting with eachother laughing and discussing a case..

Armaan stood still watching them sharing a friendly bond but soon his smile faded away as he remembered something...

Flash Back...

It was the second day of ARSH marriage and Armaan was at Shilpa's house to pick her up as she came to her Dad's house for the pagphera's rasam...

Shilpa was in her room packing her bag while Armaan was sitting with her dad..

"Armaan!! Mein tumhe shilpa k baare mein kuch bohat zaroori batana chahta hun!" Jay malhotra said..

"Jee??" Armaan got a bit confused..

"Yeh aisi baat mein jo aj tak meine Shilpa se bhi nahi kahi...Armaan! shayad yeh sab janne k baad tum mujhe ghalat samjho ya tumhe mujhse nafrat ho jaye lekin please beta! Meine shilpa ko bohat nazon se paala hai uss ka saath kabhi mat chorna..!!" Jay pleaded Armaan..

"Uncle! Wo na sirf meri zimmadari hai bal k mera pyaar bhi hai! Saccha pyaar unmol hota hai aur bohat naseeb se milta hai mein usse kisi bhi keemat par nahi kho sakta.. She is My Life!" Armaan assured Shilpa's dad what she is to him..

"Aur mein app se nafrat karne wala kaun hota hun?? App jaisa insaan ghalat nahi ho sakta, uske halaat zaroor ghalat ho sakte hain kabhi!" Armaan was confused after hearing what shilpa's dad said but still tried to maintain the same level of comfort with him.

"Armaan! Zindagii kabhi ek he nahi rehti kisi ki, badkismat hote hain wo log jo apne pyaar ko thukra dete hain, usse samajh nahi paate kabhi, lekin jab unhe hosh ata hai tab samajhne samjhane ka waqt guzur chuka hota hai.. Mera manna hai k insaan ko uske gunahon ki saza issi janam mein milti hai!!"

Pause..

"Shilpa ki maa jab meri zindagii mein i , tab shayad mujhe zindagii ke sahi maane he nahi pata thai, lekin mein iss baat se inkaar nahi kar sakta k meine usse bohat pyaar kiya, kabhi usse dhoka dene k baare mein socha bhi nahi lekin ek din jab mujhe pata chala k wo maa banne wali hai to mein shayad tayyar nahi tha iss sab k liye!! Zimmadariyun se bhaagne ki koshish mein, mein usse dhoka de betha!" Jay wiped a tear from his eyes leaving Armaan in a utter shock

"Jab hosh aya to mere ego ne mujhe ek aur ghalti karne pe majboor kar diya! Mein uske paas wapas jaane ki himmat na kar saka lekin jab mujhe pata chala k meri twins betiyaan hain to meine un mein se ek ko bagair kisi ko bataye apne saath le aya!! Lekin Shilpa ne meri zindagii badaldi, mujhe zindagii k sahi maane sikha diye..Meri beti mera sab kuch hai us ka khayal rakhna!!" Jay put his hand on Armaan's shoulder...

"Lekin ab takk yeh sachai apne Shilpa se bhi chupa kar rakhi phir mujhe aj yeh sab kyun bata rahe hain???" Armaan looked at him with confusion..

"Kyunki mujhe Cancer hai Armaan! wo bhi last stage pe,mein jald he iss dunya se chala jaoon gaa lekin mein chahta hun k tum mera wo adhoora kaam poora karo jo mein na kar saka... Tum Shilpa ko uski ma aur behen se milwao, yehi mera pashatab hoga!!" Jay said giving an envelop to Armaan..

But this was like a bombarment on Armaan when he opened the envelop to find Padma's photo inside!"

Few Months Later, Armaan some how came out of the shock he was angry on his fate for doing this all with him but was happy too because with the passage of time he discovered more about Shilpa and his love for her got deeper and deeper, He never got a single chance to think about his past infact he had somehow forgotten it! He felt so relaxed and blissful with his Wife!

The storm came on Armaan when Jay asked Armaan to promise him while taking his last breath to make Shilpa meet her mother and Sister and Armaan had no other option left but to say yes!!

FLASH BACK ENDS

"Kya hua???" It was nikki who saw him lost somewhere...

"Chh hona kya hai yaar, meri to kismat he kharab hai, samajh nahi a raha karun kya???" Armaan hit his head against his palm...

"Arre tum ander chalo phir baat karte hain!" Nikki tried to push him inside cafeteria but her stopped her...

"Nahi!!! Wo donow hasti khelti achi lag rahi hai! let them be like that for sometime.." He spoke to her which made her surprise and then he started walking towards the locker room..

While walking he didn't even talk to Nikki instead he kept on thinking...

"Shilpa Bardasht nahi kare gii yeh sab wo kabhi apne dad k khilaf kisi k mu se kuch nahi sunne gii aur mein aisa hone bhi nahi dun gaa, Lekin aisa kya karun k sab kuch positive rahe, I mean karun to kya karun??" Armaan thought!

"Armaan!! Is there anything wrong that is troubling you???" Nikki asked as they both reached the locker room where only rahul was sitting and reading some file.. ...

"Nahi! Nothing is there.." Armaan tried to avoid the topic...

"Abay chal naa, chehre pe baara baje hue hain tere, kahin Riddhima ko le kar to kuch jhagra nahi ho gaya tumhare aur shilpa k beech?" Rahul put forward his assumption..

"Rubbish!!! Aisa kuch nahi hai!!" Armaan gave Rahul a stern look...

"To phir kya hai?? kuch to hai armaan!!" Nikki looked at Armaan with a straight face...

"Yaar! i am stuck in a situation and my mind is not working enough to decide that what should i do??? Dr Shashank yahan hain nahi warna problem he solve ho jata saara, aur unke ane tak ka mein intezaar nahi kar sakta." Armaan finally spill the beans..

"Lekin problem kya hai??" Rahul asked putting his hand on Armaan's shoulder..

"Guys!!!" Armaan paused thinking whether to say it or not but then he thought.."Ye Mere Best friends hain, i think they can help me out!!"

"Promise me yeh baat hum teenow k beech he rahe gii!!" Armaan looked at them for the answer..

"Of course!!" said Nikki

"Guys! Riddhima aur Shilpa donow twin sisters hain!!" Saying so Armaan shook his head..

"What???" Both Rahul and Nikki's eyes popped out...

"Kya bakwaas kar raha hai???" Rahul said as if he had heard something unnatural..

"Kaash yeh sab waqai bakwaas hota, and u know what??? the biggest news is that Shilpa ko bhi iss baare mein kuch nahi pata, meri kismat phooti thi jo mujhe ye sach pata chal gaya!!" Armaan grinned his teeth.

"Wait!!! I am still not getting it!" Nikki stood up..

"Even i am not getting anything, uss stupid promise ne phasa diya hai mujhe jo Shilpa k Dad ne mujhse liya tha, unki to death hogai lekin ab yeh promise k mein shilpa ko Riddhima se milwaoon ga mere gaale ki haddi ban gai hai, I swear agar yeh Jay Uncle ki akhri khwahish na hoti to mein yeh promise kabhi nahi karta!" Armaan punched his hand against the chair..

"Dude! You are finished!!" Rahul commented...

"I know!" Armaan replied..

"Ab itna bataya hai to poori story bhi bata do!" Nikki asked further with a gulp..

Armaan quickly told them what happened and how to came to know all about this...

"Oh! Lekin tumne yeh nahi bataya k tum shilpa se mile kahan??? aur shaadi tak baat kaise puhchi??" Nikki asked..

"Yeh sab baad mein poochna, abhi mujhe kuch suggest karo.." Armaan cocked his eyes..

"Umm, aye tu sid aur anji se kyun nahi baat karta???" Rahul suggested..

"I agree! Pehle unse baat karo.." Nikki supported Rahul's suggestion..

"Hhh lets see!!! Guys! mein yeh baat awami nahi karna chahta, jo kuch hona tha ho gaya lekin mein Basket aur Bracelet donow ko bohat achi tarah se jaanta hun, Ek hai jo apne dad k against kuch nahi sune gii aur Ek hai jo unke againsty he bole gii.." Armaan said getting up from the chair..

It was around 8 when Armaan again entered the locker room..

"Hi Armaan!!" Anjali greeted him..

"Hi!!" Armaan replied slowly thinking "Kahun na kahun.."
Just then sid entered "Hey Guys!!"

"Sid! tumhari duty to Atul k saath he off ho gai thi naa? phir tum yahan ab tak???" Anjali asked..

"Arre yaar wo Riddhima aur Shilpa saath mein kisi surgery mein busy hain, ab agar mein abhi ghar chala gaya to madam ko lene wapas ana pare gaa!!" Sid made a face..

"I think its time!!" Armaan thought..

"Ummm to chalo hum log kahin bahar chalte hain, coffee penay!" Amaan suggested...

"Haan please yaar mein yahan bore ho jaoon gaa!!" Sid got ready at once..

"Cool!!" Anjali smiled..

"What???" Anjali stood up with a jerk while Sid spitted out his coffee as the both heard Armaan saying "Basket aur Bracelet Twin sisters hain!!"

"Yeh kya bol raha hai tu???" Sid looked at Armaan with a disbelieve...

"Wohi jo tum donow sunn rahe ho.." Armaan said with a straight face..

"This can't be!!! Its impossible!" Anjali raised her eye brow...

"Ahan! and what if i tell u i have all the proofs???" Armaan asked in a same tone..

"But.. how???" Sid asked..

Armaan very carefully told them the whole story keeping in mind that he has to make Anjali understand that Jay was not bad, those past situations were mess... So basically whatever Armaan told them was not all truth, He told them that in order to save Riddhima and Padma's life Jay did all that, he didn't told them what really happened and the same he told Niki and Rahul as well.

"I Hope yeh poori sachai sirf mujh tak he rahe.." Armaan thought..

"Armaan!! What are you up to??? Tum karna kya chahte ho???" Anjali got bossy..

"Listen mujhe koi maza nahi a raha hai yahan a kar yeh sab tum donow ko batane mein?? Whatever i am doing is just and only for the sake of my wife otherwise i would have never allowed her to visit India and Sanjivani especially!!" Armaan got angry on Anjali..

"Guys!! Guys!!!" Sid tried to calm down the situation..

"Dude!! TO TU YEH SAB DR sHASHANK KO JA KAR BATA DENA!!" Sid suggested

"Abay!!!" Arman ruffled his hairs to control his anger on this stupid suggestion..

"Dr Shashank yahan nahi hain!!! warna unhi k paas  jata tum logon ka time nahi waste karta!" Armaan said gritting his teeth...

"Oh haan yeh bhi hai!"sid shut his mouth off..

Anjali was quiet the whole time and Armaan knew she will come up with something good when she will cool down and came out of the shock...

For few minutes everyone stayed quiet and then Anjali broke the ice..
"Humay Dad k wapas ane tak ka intezaar karna hoga kyunki mom ko yeh baat dad he bata sakte hain..." Armaan nodded in a yes as he knew she was right...

"Till then the main thing is the relationship between shilpa and Ridz! And Tumhare wapas ane se jo Sid aur Ridzi k beech doori a gai hai wo saaf saaf dikh rahi hai so i think you Guys have to work on that!" Anjali blurted out..

"Mujhe samajh nahi ata usse kis baat ka guilt hai?? Ya shayad aj bhi wo Armaan ko bhula nahi pai.." Sad made a sad face..

"Listen..." Armaan said taking a deep breath, "Usse Amnesia nahi hua k wo sab bhool jaye, its just... i think i am getting what is the real problem and i need to confront her once.." Armaan said looking at Sid..

"I think u r Right!!!" Both Sid and Anjali spoke out together.

"Fine to phir ek kaam karte hain abhi wo donow surgery se farigh ho gai hongi, Tum Shilpa ko ghar drop kardena ye bol kar k mujhe kuch kaam a gaya tha aur mein chala gaya and same i'll do with Basket!" Armaan suggested..

"Fine!!" Sid smiled as he was getting a strong feeling like after Armaan and Ridhima's confrontation everything would be fine.

As per plan Anjali left for home and Sid asked Shilpa if he would drop her as Armaan is out for some work.. Shilpa said Ok as she thought Riddhima will also be there but she was surprised by not finding her in the car, she asked Sid about it but he made an excuse and subsided that issue..

Now it was Armaan's turn.. He was in Locker room locking his locker when Riddhima entered looking for Sid..

"Sid!!" Riddhima came inside calling his name..
"Wo bohat thuk ga tha so usse ghar bhej diya, tumhe mein drop kar dun gaa.." said Armaan...

"Nai! its ok mein chali jaoon gii!!" Riddhima forced a fake smile on her face and was about to leave when Armaan said.." Meine kaha naa mein drop kar deta hun waise bhi mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai." Armaan said with a straight face showing her the way..
Riddhima quietly followed him she too thought that Shilpa will also be there but she got nervous by not finding her in the car..
He drove the car, both were quiet and then he stopped it outside a park near her house..
"Tumne yahan kyun??" Riddhima asked with hesitation..

"Meine kaha naa mujhe baat karni hai, chalo .." He got out of the car and they both started walking slowly in the park..

"Tumhe kis baat ka guilt hai???" Armaan broke the ice looking at her..
"Mmm mujhe kyun kisi baat ka guilt hoga??" Riddhima looked away..
"Dekho Basket!!" Armaan looked at her with a straight face where as Riddhima went down the memory lane hearing the word "Basket!"
When Armaan didin't got any reaction from her he clicked his fingers in front of her face .." kahan kho gai??" Riddhima came out of her trance and said.."Kuch nahi, bus aise he..."

"Waqt kaise guzar jaata hai, pata he nahi chalta na Armaan.." Riddhima passed a smile looking up in the sky..
"Haan aur waqt ke saath bohat kuch badal bhi jata hai... Tum yehi soch rahi thi naa k meine tumhe Basket kaha.." Armaan looked at her with a smile..
"Hmmm" Riddhima nodded in a yes..

"Well yeh to mein tab bhi kehta tha jab hum dost bhi nahi thai.. Yaad hai meine ek baar tumse kaha tha k Humare beech sab kuch hosakta hai lekin dosti nahi... Ghalat tha mein, waqt ne sabit kardiya..." Armaan also looked up in the sky..

"Haan! dost na hote to aj shayad yahan na khare hote.." Riddhima wiped away a silent tear..

"Kya problem hai Riddhima?? Kyun tumhare chehre pe mujhe guilt nazar ata hai?? " Armaan asked taking a sigh..

"Guilt nahi hai Armaan, guilt ho he nahi sakta.. Aj tum Shilpa k saath ho khush ho isiliye naa k us din sahiwaqt par hum ne sahi desicion liya phir guilt kyun hoga??" Riddhima tried to explain herself..

"TO phir kya hai?? Kyun mere ane se sab badal raha hai?? " Armaan sat down on the grass..

"Pata nahi Armaan, jitna jis cheez se door jana chahti hun wo utna he paas a jati hai.." Riddhima also sat down with him..
"Tum bhaag rahi ho??? Kis se?? Sid se ya khud se??" Armaan frowned..
"Mujhe nahi pata mein kya chahti hun, kya karti hun, kyun karti hun??? kabhi kabhi lagta hai jaise mein apne khud k bus mein he nahi hun.." A tear ran down her cheek..

"You know tumhari sab se bari problem kya hai??? Problem ye hai k tum apne har rishte mein kisi teesre ko beech mein le ati ho.. Mere aur tumhare beech bhi yehi problem tha.., pehle Muskaan, phir pari.. aur ab Sid aur Tumhare beech mein.." Armaan paused for a moment..

"Dekho Riddhima Sid aur Tumhara rishta sirf aur sirf tum donow ka hai, is mein kisi teesre ko mat lao, mat ane do kisi ko bhi is rishte ke beech mein...Hum donow k beech jo tha maanta hun usse bhulaya nahi ja sakta, lekin wo beet gaya Riddhima! usse agar yaad rakhna hai to kuch iss tarah rakho k tumhare jeene k kaam a sake.." Armaan looked at her for a response..

"Shayad tum sahi ho!! Mujhe apni ghaltiyun ko sudharna hoga.." Riddhima looked down..

"But i must say.. Shilpa waqai bohat achi ladki hai, tumne acha kiya tum agay barh gaye, aj mein phirse wohi hasta khelta Armaan dekh rahi hun.." Riddhima smiled looking at him..

"Jaanta hun! And i bet tum sirf haath barha k dekho wo ek bohat achi saheli bhi sabit hogi tumhare liye, jo shayad tumhe tumhari life mein bhari confusion se nikaal sake.." Armaan smiled with relaxation as he was feeling light and fine this time talking with her...

Riddhima nodded streching her lips and then looked at him.."Thank you!! For Everything!!" She said..

"Agar tum mujhe sach mein Thanks kehna chahti ho to yeh tum tab kehna jab tumhari life mein sab theek ho jaye..." Armaan said while getting up from the grass..

"I Promise wo din bohat jald aye gaa.." This time there was a new spark in Riddhima's eyes, spark of satisfaction..

They walked back towards the car  and soon Armaan dropped her home...

Riddhima was feeling light because now there was no weight on her heart, she was feeling like openeing a new way of life from her heart, where she find Sid's love who was her husband her destiny! 

"I hope jo chamak ajj meine tumhari ankhon mein dekhi wo jald he mujhe tumhare aur sid k chehre par bhi nazar aye.." Armaan silently prayed and drove back home where he knew his love was waiting for him..

Shilpa was standing on the stool, searching for something on the top of her cupboard..
"Yeh tum yahan kya kar rahi ho???" Armaan asked taking her in his arms..
"Arre Armaan choro naa mujhe.." Shilpa frowned in his arms..
"Tumhe chorne k liye kabse pakarne laga mein???" Armaan winked..
"Tum kab aye???" Shilpa pouted folding her arms against her chest..
"Tabhi jab tum stool pe charhi hui thi..gir jaati to??" Armaan frowned..
"Nahi girti! Tum hona mujhe pakarne k liye.." Shilpa gave him a naughty look..
"Ahan!! Kya baat hai aj kal bohat pyaar a raha hai??" Armaan placed her on the bed..
"Kuch nahi hua aise he, tum batao abhi tak kahan thai???" Shilpa asked..
"Bracelet ek baat batao.. Agar tumhe kabhi pata chale k mein tumse kuch chupa raha hun ya meine tumse kuch chupaya hai to kya karo gi???" Armaan asked laying down beside her..

"Jhoot bolne aur chupane mein bohat farq hota hai Armaan! Aur mein jaan ti hun tum kabhi mujhse jhoot nahi bolo gay, agar... kuch chupao gay to wo sirf mere bhale k liye..." Shilpa smiled pecking his cheek..

"Tumhari yehi to baat hai jo tumhe baaqi saari biwiyun se different banati hai, k tum kabhi bhi humare relation k beech kisi ko nahi ane deti, hawa ko bhi nahi!!" Armaan smiled as she kept her head on his chest..

"Kyun??? Humara relation hai, humne banaya hai to phir koi aur kaun hota hai beech mein ane wala?? Hum donow k beech sirf ek rishta nahi hai, ek pyaar ka atoot bandhan hai, bharosa hai to phir jab iss sab mein hum dondow hain to kisi tesre ka to sawal he peda nahi hota naa Armaan!" Shilpa got a bit serious..

"BILKUL NAHI!" Armaan said kissing her forehead. He sensed her seriousness and tried to keep the atmosphere light..

"Wase tumhare case ka kya hua??" Armaan asked..
"Theek tha, lekin kaafi complicated bhi tha.. Anyways, tum fresh ho jao mein khana lagati hun!!" Shilpa smiled while getting up but again landed on Armaan as her bracelet got stuck with his button..

"Ek to bracelet! tumhara yeh bracelet mera peecha nahi chorta.." Armaan smirked..
"Aur tum mera.." Shilpa backfired..
"Oh.. to mein tumhara pecha chor dun??" Armaan acted as if he is bored of her..
"I'll kill you if you even give it a thought!!" Shilpa frowned grabbing his collar..They both looked at each other and burst out laughing, again getting into a hug!

Ahhh Last Update from my side, 10th is near so after that i will ask di to update coz typing is not my type of work.. i simply can't do it, and this ff idea was of di, i just wrote it down what she told me so rest unhi par hai...
Bye!!  And Thankyou very much for all the support you guys have given me till now!!!
MehekπŸ˜‰
Edited by sameera_12 - 12 years ago
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fantastic update.⭐️
you have done a wonderful job writing this FF. I hope, in the future, i'll get to read more FFs or OSs written by you.

looking forward to read next part.
please update soon.