Users

Frequent Posters

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: angelina_angel

haan toh within half n hour it will be friday na 😆🤣
hehehe

Yeah right!!!😆 Lets see if i'll be able to complete it..
MaNaLoVeKaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update😳
Edited by MaNaLoVeKaSh - 12 years ago
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey plz update...
eagerly waiting 4 d part...
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when is the update??????????????????//
shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
common yaar friday gaya, saturday bhi gaya had ho gayi ab toh... come online right now missy (if u r a girl) or mister (if u r a boy).. and update
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
Edited by shivi17 - 12 years ago
sameera_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivi17

common yaar friday gaya, saturday bhi gaya had ho gayi ab toh... come online right now missy (if u r a girl) or mister (if u r a boy).. and update

UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE

Mujhe ladka kaha😡
sameera_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniaraheja

Hey u are updating now...?

yes... i am working on the post!
sameera_12 thumbnail
Just 1 more minute!
sameera_12 thumbnail

"Urgh!!! saara mood kharab ho gaya!!" Shilpa threw her purse on the sofa and shut the door of the house...
"Mujhe free hone ki warning de k khud busy hogay!!" Shilpa folded her arms against her chest and sat down on the sofa in anger...
"Saara kapre bhi kharab ho gaye.." She gave a stern look at her cloths..

"Kya musibat hai??? din mera kharab hua, plans mere ruin hue aur bracelet bhi naraz ho gai!!" Armaan cursed the surrounding of the hospital...

"Ab wo ghar pe mu phula ke bethi hogi, kya yaar ab manana pare ga???" Armaan got irritated...

"Par uss ne jaan boojh k to kuch nahi kiya naa?? wo aya he special aj k din k liye tha aur agar wo ek patient k saath phaas gaya to iss mein us ka kya kusoor hai???" Shilpa soliloquized.

"Abhi to acha khaasa time baaki hai aj ka din over hone mein, har baar mein ussi se kyun expect karti hun k wo mujhe pamper kare?? Wo mujhe surprise kare?? Why don't i put his plans into my actions??? Kyun naa aj mein usse surprise karun???" Shilpa thought with a smile and got up to go..

She quickly placed an order of a wedding cake, then started cleaning the house, decorated the whole living room with golden and silver candles, white and red roses,lilies and balloons prepared some dinner and then thought "Dus baj gaye hain!! Armaan abhi tak nahi aya!" Shilpa took a cold deep breath and the thought of taking a shower and changing her dress..

"Gyaara (11) baj gaya hai! I hope uss ka gussa thoda thanda ho gaya ho!" Armaan thought positive before ringing the door bell...
"Nahi!! better i should open it with a key, kyunki agar dimagh abhi bhi garam hua uska to darwaza par sandle mera welcome kare gii!!" Armaan thought of a dangerous possibility and then took out a key from his wallet to open the door..

He slowly peeped inside but got surprised to find everything arranged perfectly with love...
"Hhh so she actually put my plans to her actions!!" Armaan smiled taking a deep breath.Then he slowly moved towards their room where he found her standing in front of the mirror struggling with her dupatta!! Smiling to himself he moved forward and tugged her dupatta from behind, she shivered with his sudden cold touch, "Armaan!" She whispered feeling his effect on her...
"Oye Hoye!! Aj yeh sab sirf mere liye??" He whispered resting his chin on her shoulder...
"Nahi!! Humare liye!" She blushed lightly watching him through the mirror...
"Perfect hai!! Sirf ek cheez ki kami hai!!" He smiled looking at the mirror... She looked at him with confused eyes and he placed a diamond pendent with silver chain around her neck! It was simple and sweet just the way their relationship was and he knew she loved simple things...
"Ab sab perfect hai!" He whispered kissing her neck which made her smile..

Cutting the cake, the both fed each other and then sat down for a romantic dinner.. Italian was their favorite and shilpa was expert in cooking that!!

While eating Armaan asked.. "Tum naraz nahi hui??"
"Naraz kaise aur kyun ho jati?? Humari planning zaroor fail ho gai thi lekin din to khatam nahi hua tha naa... And you know jo life mein perfect nahi hota mein uss k baare mein nahi sochti..." Shilpa smiled which made him more surprise..

"Wo isliye kyunki tum jo ane wala hai usse perfect dekhna chahti ho!" Armaan commented on her answer..

"There is alot waiting to get perfect shilpa!!! Lekin kab, kaise kahan??? Yeh mein nahi jaanta! I just hope you'll be able to cope up with it!" Armaan thought as a cold thought sent shiver down his spin...

"Kahan kho gaye???" Shilpa clicked fingers in front of his face...
"Kahin nahi!!" Armaan smiled..

"Acha tell me, yeh sab to theek hai but where is my gift huh???" Armaan cocked his eyes..
"Gift???" Shilpa bit her lower lip

"Haan gift!!" Armaan chuckled..
"Wo to i forgot!!!" Shilpa made a face putting the empty dishes in the kitchen...

"What???" Armaan got shocked on this sudden answer...
"Lekin!! I want a gift from you!!!" Shilpa said coming closer to him, encircling her arms around his neck...
"Meine to gift diya naa.." Armaan frowned...

"Yeh nahi kuch aur!!! I want something more precious!"  Shilpa smiled looking in his eyes..

"More precious??? and what is that??" Armaan too pulled her closer by her waist..

"I...I...I LOVE YOU!!!" Shilpa tried to say something else but when it didn't came out of her mouth she just hugged him saying "I Love You!"

"I Know!! I Love You Too!! Truly, Madly And Deeply!" He replied in a husky voice carrying her in his arms towards their bedroom...

He knew it was something else she wanted to say but was unable to... He made her lie down on the bed and was getting up to go change when she pulled him back on top of her by his wrist...

Armaan looked at Shilpa with the questing eyes, He can see something more stronger in her eyes than just love... It was a wish!! A wish of something!

"Aj mein tumse tumhara sapna maangna chahti hun!!! Mein tumhare sapne ko apni chahat banana chahti hun!!" Shilpa  looked deep in his eyes...

"Mera sapna???" He asked...

"Haan tumhara wo sapna jo humare pyaar ko aur mazboot banata hai!! Aj mein tumse sirf itna he kehna chahti hun..." She paused trying to read his eyes...

"Your Dream Is My Wish!!" She whispered in a husky voice.
"And Your Wish Is My Desire!!" He kissed her forehead with a smile and switched off the lights, getting ready to make her all over his Again!!

They wanted to take their love beyond all boundaries to make it more strong, intense and deep!!! The reason behind their strong and lovely relationship was trust and their hope! 😳

It was just His Life,His Wife And no one else was allowed to come between them, And that No One means No One!!

How was it??? And yeah you all complaint abut the last chapter that it does not contain much Arsh scenes so this was the answer why there were less scenes of them!

Mehek😉
Edited by sameera_12 - 12 years ago
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was cute darling!!!!