get well soon
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank You Every Body for the Support and Encouragement!!!😊
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

"Sapna toota to aisa laga jaise saans he thum gai, jeene ki waja he kho gai... Lekin!!! Agay to mujhe barhna he hoga kyunki yeh zindagii hai aur yeh kisi k liye nahi rukti... Agar us uppar wale ne  dard diya hai, zakham diya hai, to dawa bhi wohi dega..." Putting a fake smile on his face he moved forward to look at his patient...

"Doctor!!! Are you new here?? I have never seen you before!" An old lady asked...
"Yeah!! Actually i am from India!!" Armaan replied with a smiled on his face..
"Oh!! So? How did you like NewYork???" The old lady smiled at Armaan..
"Yes!! Its a beautiful place!!" Armaan again smiled..

"Yahan a kar kuch nahi to kum se kum apne kaam par dheyaan de sakun gaa!!!" Armaan thought!

"Chor aye hum wo galiyaan!!! Armaan beta ab seriously kaam pe lag ja kyunki ek Neurosurgeon banne k liye bohat saari concentration aur dimagh chahiye aur agar tu apna dimagh unhi baaton mein uljhae rakhe gaa jo pehle bohat serious thi, par ab tere liye bilkul fuzul ki ho chuki hain to bus phir hogaya kaam!!!" Armaan told himself and again got busy with his work..

"Jab yaqeen ho jaye k jo humara tha wo ab humara nahi hai, to waqt ke saath saath us ki chahat khatam ho jati hai aur purane zakhmon par bhi dhool par jati hai, tabhi to insaan zindagii ko ek naye sire se shuru kar pata hai!! Agar insaan khush rehna seekh le to uska dunya ko dekhne ka nazarya he badal jata hai! wo apne ird gird k mahol ko bohat positive aur acha mehsoos karta hai!!"

Riddhima was feeling sad as letting him go like this was not easy for her too, But she was with her husband who was there to support her and take a good care of her...

"Kuch bhi ho jaye, ek rishta humesha mere aur uske beech rahe gaa, dosti ka... He was indeed my Best friend!!! Lekin acha hua wo chala gaya ab shayad mein Sid ko poori tarah se apnane mein kamyaab ho jaoon!!!" Riddhima thought

She was Right!! He did made her life easy by backing off!! But what she forgot to care about was... Uss ke jaane se zindagii asaan hogai, lekin agar usse dobara saamna ho gaya to?? Kya zindagii itni he asaan rahe gii, jitni k abhi usse lag rahi hai??πŸ˜•

Four Months Later!!

Everything was good!!! Things got changed for the betterment!!
Rahul got a treatment and now he was fit and fine, He was happy to know that now he can become a father and he was happily married to Muskaan!!
AbhiNikki got married a month before and Now it was Atul Anjali's turn!!
As everyone got to know about how Armaan came, what he saw and How he left, everyone was amazed by his act!!! Although everyone knew that his decision was right but they also knew that how painful it would be for him!!!
Rahul and Nikki were the once who were more worried about him but all their trials to get some info about him that where he is? how he is? go in vein!!!
But Anjali got a lesson from this, She thought " Pyaar ka itna imtehaan nahi lena chahiye k wo toot k bikhar jaye... Mein Atul ko nahi kho sakti!! "
And that was it! AtulAnjali's marriage got fixed for the next month!!!

Shashank was too happy to know that Everything is good in Riddhima's life and Armaan is healthy and fit!! But he considered him as his son and was feeling a guilt! A pain.. "Usse ek baar to mujhse milna chahiye tha!!" Shashank thought! But he was satisfied as he got to know from Billy and Annaya that where Armaan is but he was quiet as Armaan took a promise from Billy and Annanya that except for Shashank they wont tell this to anyone!!

NewYork

Armaan was studying when he got an urgent call from the Hospital for some emergency!! He quickly changed and picking up his car keys went outside in the parking area...

He was driving towards the Hospital when he stopped his car on a traffic signal, He moved his eyes around to  take a good look of the surrounding when his eyes fell on a dress at an Indian Boutique...

He smiled remembering, How he brought a dress for her on Diwali when he went to Bangalore for a conference...
"Ahhh, Dard nahi hota ab.. But what should i do?? Everything i do, reminds me of you!!!" Armaan smiled and pressing the accelerator moved forward his car...

INDIA

Rahul Muskaan, Abhi Nikki, Atul Anjali, all were back on working in Sanjivani but sometimes, somewhere they all really missed him!!! After all what happened was between Riddhima and Armaan not between them and Armaan!!! He was the life of their gang and they do realized it! Riddhima was happy with Sid but Sid sometimes do feel that Armaan was really a great friend, he did loved him as a brother, He himself didn't knew when he started considering him like that!! He was a great help for all when they all were together... But the reality was that he was not with them now...

Lekin kab kis ka waqt badal jaye, aur kaun kahan se a jaye kya pata??πŸ˜‰

Disappointed??? I know coz there is nothing about ARSH in this part!!! But this chapter was necessary to show where the rest of gang is and way of thinking of Armaan, Riddhima and Everyone!! How they all are living, what they all are feeling!! And most Important how Armaan and Riddhima are moving on with their lives...

But Next Chapter, I Promise You Guys will Completely enjoy with Arsh!! that i Will update tomorrow!

One thing more, it takes too much time to pm as di's buddy list is 300+, trust me in that much time i can write one whole part so please as i say i will update everyday so please check your self this ff everyday to read updates... Thankx😊

Now Comments Please!!!
MehekπŸ˜‰
Edited by sameera_12 - 12 years ago
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful upd Mehek!

I loved it... now please no more riddhima... let's move onto ArSh!!
illa8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice =)      
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii mehek
awesome update
loved it poor armaan
loved da old gang
cant wait 4 ArSh