chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my how could nivi refuse to have a baby? Didn't she think abt viren's feelings at all? He wants to be a dad and she said I don't want to have kids? Isn't there any chance of seeing my Scenes happen in real? Oh how sad!!! I wanted a cute track like that! This is not fair right guys?? Are they real thinking of   A nivren separation is this why she said no? Tell me ur views guys! 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha.my nivi... u  will  make viren angry...hah
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She said no because may be she thinks that by having her own child, she may nt be able to give the same love to dwita
and i was expecting this
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dint lyk te precap at all...i'm really gettin scared!! Aftr readin te articles i'm not able 2 enjoy nivren/ccbm!!
Cud any1 kill CC pls...dat witch...shes tryin 2 seperate nivren!! Cant tolerate dis!!

Came back runnin aftr finishin ma xams 2 watch te epi...was very sad seein te precap...n wen i came here saw all those articles...I'm really frustrated...donno wat to write or wat to do!!
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Same here and I am going to the exam now but still how could they seperate the best Jodi on television.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yh oh nivi u shouldnot have said that //u broke ma love heart...
ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was expecting this from nivi when viren will tell about his wish of having their own baby...but nothing like their separation won't occur...lets all be optimistic...but nivi is becoming so rude towards viren these days...
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can't blame CC, HL or anyone for that matter, nivi is determined to ruin her own marriage all by herself. she is shooting her self in the foot.
CC has been trying her best to instigate Viren recently but he is not taking any notice, but Nivi's behaviour recently is only proving CC's words right in Viren's eyes.How long is he going to ignore his mothers bitter truth.
he is begining to lose his patience and I don't blame him.
i Understand that Nivi is still in some sort of trauma and blaming herself for Divya's death but it is Viren who is on the receiving end of her abnormal and insensitive behaviour. she seems to be fine with everyone else.
Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

can't blame CC, HL or anyone for that matter, nivi is determined to ruin her own marriage all by herself. she is shooting her self in the foot.

CC has been trying her best to instigate Viren recently but he is not taking any notice, but Nivi's behaviour recently is only proving CC's words right in Viren's eyes.How long is he going to ignore his mothers bitter truth.
he is begining to lose his patience and I don't blame him.
i Understand that Nivi is still in some sort of trauma and blaming herself for Divya's death but it is Viren who is on the receiving end of her abnormal and insensitive behaviour. she seems to be fine with everyone else.

You are absolutely right. No matter how much we hate CC but somewhere she is right when she says that Dweeta has taken over Nivi completely and that Nivi's purpose of life is only Dweeta and NOT Viren anymore. As a matter of fact Viren was never her priority. Even when she was working on making Viren realize that everyone in the family loves him she was doing it for the Sood's and not for Viren. She made Viren realize that he was wrong for having the perception of NOT being loved. In short proving the Soods were not at fault and Viren was.. Isn't it? CC is instigating Viren at this point and he has been very passive to her comments but soon he will start believing her looking at the way Nivi is behaving with him. How come Nivi doesn't behave this way with Sid? I don't remember him being supportive of her or taking care of Dweeta at all. Atleast Viren took the initiative of looking after Dweeta. Sid doesn't even know how to hold yet Nivi is all sympathy for him. Seriously this Nivi needs some sense knocked into her by now dead sleeping brain. She needs to realize that there are people beyond Sid, DD and Dweeta who genuinely care for her and lover her.. Edited by Honey_berries - 12 years ago
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah i do agree, about when viren went of the rails her main agenda was to support the sood family, even though she did claim that she was there to support viren during virens divorce announcement.
seems to me she only chases people that humilate and ignore her. she will be fine once Viren's attention is diverted to some other woman.
Again it will be Viren who will get the blame. poor guy can't win either way
just want to see Nivren happy
Edited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago