Nivedita not ready to be a mother??

Posted: 12 years ago
Gosh i was shocked at Nivi's expression and action, the way she moved away from Viren, when he said he wanted a baby of their own... She isnt ready to have a baby of her own.. She doesnt want to be a mother??? I know she already has to take care od dwita, but there are other ppl in the house na, not only her... I was waiting for the moment when Nivren will have kids... Why is this track like this>??? Im seriously getting sad... Nivi please, Viren is ur hus.. And he just asked u for a baby of his own.. And btw dwita is your sister's baby, not ures...😭😭😭
Please Nivi dont say no to Viren and create differences in your life... Btw u were really rude to Viren today... He did it just to catch ur attention and love and because he cares for you... And u just scream at him like tht and walk away... Ure getting tooo serious with the baby... Hamare Viru ko akele mat chodo please!!!!😭😭😭
m out of the words today...m not seeing today's epi...bring on the girl
i'm now confused... they had their SR na...? 
then y did talk all ovr again...?

Hate the script writer of the show😡
i hav now dumped the show...!!!!!🤢 coz they r out to ruin nivren
Looks like CC's advice 2 Viren having der own baby worked out here...Nivi has 2 handle dis sitation carefully...n...give a solid justification of dis...otherwise CC would not leave any stone unturn 2 make Viren feel dat Nivi doesn't care 4 him and she just thinks about Dwitha n Sid...
Nivi wont give any justifications Yati..CT's wont allow her to give that...uff...m already losing now...
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Looks like CC's advice 2 Viren having der own baby worked out here...Nivi has 2 handle dis sitation carefully...n...give a solid justification of dis...otherwise CC would not leave any stone unturn 2 make Viren feel dat Nivi doesn't care 4 him and she just thinks about Dwitha n Sid...

Tru Yati, Atleast i want nivi to say instead of no can't we wait for sometime ... otherwise viren will loose his calmness and patience and definitely get diverted to another girl if there is a new entry and that too his lover from the past. 
I'm upset she refuses To give viren his need how could she? Looks like my scenes will remain that way and not become reality.
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Tru Yati, Atleast i want nivi to say instead of no can't we wait for sometime ... otherwise viren will loose his calmness and patience and definitely get diverted to another girl if there is a new entry and that too his lover from the past. 

agree with you two dear...Nivi should give proper explanation otherwise Viren will become very angry...
oh yaar how can nivi say that yaar i am jus too saddd
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

agree with you two dear...Nivi should give proper explanation otherwise Viren will become very angry...
you all are completely right the proper explanation  from nivi is required as now because of that child everything is getting messed up 😭and specially the made for each other jodi of nivren they are moving towards the messy phase of their married life. I never thought that nivi would refuse to viren for their own child and that too in a rude manner for her niece atleast show some mercy on ur husband and ur relationship😭. Poor viren he hv always supported his wife in bad to bad circumstances of her life and never demanded anything from her😊😭 and now if he expects to hv their own child she rudely refuses him jst for the sake of her sister's child now that seems completely stupid😡. she could politely tell him that baby is kind of ok bt after sometime as the present situation is nt right, bt no again she will nt explain him  clearly as she is always shown 😆 dumb type 😡and this will create a drift in their relationship leading to a new entry😕