Surya the Super Cop

~~*DOTW- week five*~~ (Page 4)

Misanthrope. IF-Stunnerz
Misanthrope.
Misanthrope.

TSMSP,Porus, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki BC Winner

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

How people stick to these idiot dramas?

A track which can be finished in 3 episodes, has a run of more than twice of 3 months.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varshita

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

How people stick to these idiot dramas?

A track which can be finished in 3 episodes, has a run of more than twice of 3 months.

And a non sense role which will just cry and will be the ideal or sacrifice and love bearing all bashes and hatred. LOL LOL LOL

Misanthrope.

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

Well apart from Star Plus's Nach Baliye and Colors' Khatron Ke Khiladi and Master Chef, I've never watched anything on those channels. I started watching Sangini, liked it until a few months when they introduced Ram's track, and then said go to CensoredLOL

Why do these people enter unnecessary characters in the show? Just to stretch the show as much as they can. Confused Confused Confused

varshita

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

I too never watched anything except CID, Adaalat and saregamapa (only when Himesh sir was present there). Whenever star plus is running in my TV I get away from the room. If the idiot serial's actors will come in front of me then surely I'll kill them. They get on my nerves. Their cheap and idiotic drama is too old and irritating.Angry

I used to watch Saregaama paa and Big Boss but not anymore.Confused Confused Confused These shows are giving a good relax. Big smile Big smile Big smile

varshita

Misanthrope. IF-Stunnerz
Misanthrope.
Misanthrope.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Usually on SP's shows, the lead cast is boring, idiot, over dramatic and weeping machine full of glycerin.
Misanthrope. IF-Stunnerz
Misanthrope.
Misanthrope.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Imagine a slap sequence of these serials -

Character A slapped character B. Then an irritating background music will be played without a pause. The two people will keep looking at each other with shocked expressions. The slap sequence will be repeated in all the camera modes till the run time is not over. Each and every person who is present there, their faces will be zoomed and displayed in different angles with grey shade. The episode will end on person A or B's zoomed eyes.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitaMahak Sinha

varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Imagine a slap sequence of these serials -

Character A slapped character B. Then an irritating background music will be played without a pause. The two people will keep looking at each other with shocked expressions. The slap sequence will be repeated in all the camera modes till the run time is not over. Each and every person who is present there, their faces will be zoomed and displayed in different angles with grey shade. The episode will end on person A or B's zoomed eyes.ROFL

Too funny yaar, aise sequences to saas bahu soaps k liye ek aam baat hain na. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Misanthrope.

varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

Well apart from Star Plus's Nach Baliye and Colors' Khatron Ke Khiladi and Master Chef, I've never watched anything on those channels. I started watching Sangini, liked it until a few months when they introduced Ram's track, and then said go to CensoredLOL

Why do these people enter unnecessary characters in the show? Just to stretch the show as much as they can. Confused Confused Confused

Itne jaldi khatam ho jaayega to hume chain aur sukoon mil jaayega na. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Surya the Super Cop Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index