Surya the Super Cop
Surya the Super Cop

~~*DOTW- week five*~~ (Page 2)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Exactly, those crappy tracks make me sick that's why I never watch them.

I used to watch them when KSBKBT, KYPH started and KZK but later i fed up with the story line and now i think Ekta has changed her opinion a bit but others are following the same old track. Ouch Ouch Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arpita25

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshita

Their was a time when such tracks were liked by us and i think till today pepole like such shows but shows like PKYEK, Geet and Surya shows something interesting and different. I agree with u that they are refreshing change from typical environment. Smile

Vaise i think except Geet these two are following different paths and i am happy with that. Surya, Crime Petrol and CID are realy different and shows better things rather than these saas bahu drama which just irritates more and more. Ouch Ouch Ouch

arpita25

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

YES!!!

Now to elaborate. Nowadays no matter which channel you go to, there are ads for a new type of show: female-centric, village-centric, college-based, etc...but at some point they all become the same thing: saas-bahu or rona dhona. I'm not saying that all rona dhona is bad, but too much of it is...well too much.

Here comes shows like Surya, Khotey Sikkey, CID, Sab TV shows, and on and on and on. These shows come in with a different concept and stay like that. Just look at CID as an example. Who knew that it would gain such a cult status in 14 years. While Surya may not have reached that point yet, there is much potential that it could reach the cult status very soon because of the difference in it from any other show to date. Firstly, every day there is a new team of people that repeat every third show. Secondly, there is romance mixed with suspense, humour, investigation, and much more. Thirdly, it's unique in the way that the main character, while blind, has a super brain, that's why he's called Surya the Super Cop.

So in response to your question, a very big YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vow Shreya u summarized every thing very well. Clap Clap Clap You know sometimes on TV same type of shows are shown for a long like now a days most of the shows on TV have Rajsthani or Gujrati back round but still rona dhona and saa plans for bahu's something LOL LOL LOL and rest of the people in house are divided between Saas and bahu. LOL LOL LOL
I love Surya more than CID because it's refreshing and can be more better if season two will be started.
Clap Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arpita25Metis

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Also through these shows GLYCERIN is used in a very less amount for criminals/other cast. In this way they save glycerin.ROFL

aise shows to bussiness hi bund karwa denge Glycerine ka. LOL LOL LOL

arpita25

Misanthrope. IF-Stunnerz
Misanthrope.
Misanthrope.

TSMSP,Porus, Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki BC Winner

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Also through these shows GLYCERIN is used in a very less amount for criminals/other cast. In this way they save glycerin.ROFL

Exactly. I laugh when they cry. Rona bhi nahi aata.LOL
Specially Star Plus's shows make meDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arpita25Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

And i am fed up with Colors and Zee Tv. LOL LOL LOL

arpita25

arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

And i am fed up with Colors and Zee Tv. LOL LOL LOL

me too, maine apne ghar par ban kar rakhe hain ye dono channel. LOL
arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I personally think that they give us a breathe of relief from routine shows like saas bahu.Wink They are nice break from rotinue.Big smile When the show started it was not that much impressive but as the time is passing it is getting better day by day and i love this.Smile New story with daily different team with a bit of romance makes the show more lovely and different. Clap

Mahak Sinha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Surya the Super Cop Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index