Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luv_cid_shreya

YES!!!

Now to elaborate. Nowadays no matter which channel you go to, there are ads for a new type of show: female-centric, village-centric, college-based, etc...but at some point they all become the same thing: saas-bahu or rona dhona. I'm not saying that all rona dhona is bad, but too much of it is...well too much.

Here comes shows like Surya, Khotey Sikkey, CID, Sab TV shows, and on and on and on. These shows come in with a different concept and stay like that. Just look at CID as an example. Who knew that it would gain such a cult status in 14 years. While Surya may not have reached that point yet, there is much potential that it could reach the cult status very soon because of the difference in it from any other show to date. Firstly, every day there is a new team of people that repeat every third show. Secondly, there is romance mixed with suspense, humour, investigation, and much more. Thirdly, it's unique in the way that the main character, while blind, has a super brain, that's why he's called Surya the Super Cop.

So in response to your question, a very big YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vow Shreya u summarized every thing very well. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ You know sometimes on TV same type of shows are shown for a long like now a days most of the shows on TV have Rajsthani or Gujrati back round but still rona dhona and saa plans for bahu's something πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and rest of the people in house are divided between Saas and bahu. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I love Surya more than CID because it's refreshing and can be more better if season two will be started.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shruti_HR

Also through these shows GLYCERIN is used in a very less amount for criminals/other cast. In this way they save glycerin.🀣

aise shows to bussiness hi bund karwa denge Glycerine ka. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

aise shows to bussiness hi bund karwa denge Glycerine ka. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Exactly. I laugh when they cry. Rona bhi nahi aata.πŸ˜†
Specially Star Plus's shows make me🀒
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shruti_HR

Exactly. I laugh when they cry. Rona bhi nahi aata.πŸ˜†
Specially Star Plus's shows make me🀒

And i am fed up with Colors and Zee Tv. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

And i am fed up with Colors and Zee Tv. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

me too, maine apne ghar par ban kar rakhe hain ye dono channel. πŸ˜†
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I personally think that they give us a breathe of relief from routine shows like saas bahu.πŸ˜‰ They are nice break from rotinue.πŸ˜ƒ When the show started it was not that much impressive but as the time is passing it is getting better day by day and i love this.😊 New story with daily different team with a bit of romance makes the show more lovely and different. πŸ‘
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: arpita25

me too, maine apne ghar par ban kar rakhe hain ye dono channel. πŸ˜†

Well apart from Star Plus's Nach Baliye and Colors' Khatron Ke Khiladi and Master Chef, I've never watched anything on those channels. I started watching Sangini, liked it until a few months when they introduced Ram's track, and then said go to πŸ€¬. πŸ˜†
Wistfulness thumbnail
I too never watched anything except CID, Adaalat and saregamapa (only when Himesh sir was present there). Whenever star plus is running in my TV I get away from the room. If the idiot serial's actors will come in front of me then surely I'll kill them. They get on my nerves. Their cheap and idiotic drama is too old and irritating.😑😑😑😑😑Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
@Arpu
Maine bhi mana kar diya hai ki ye dono channel nhi chalenge. Vaise bhi koi kayde ka programme nhi aata hai.
Wistfulness thumbnail
My mother is watching an idiotic Maha Episode of  Star Plus's  flop show. I'm sitting outside, So Sad.