Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
KSG will look too old with SS (soumya), and frankly he won't fit in this 'youth' oriented show. So either he is doing a cameo for some days or he is making an appearence for few days...maybe a friend of the family who helps the two young lovers get together?...or he could be there for any number of reasons.

If he has any romantic scenes with SS, I'm sorry but it will look like he has robbed the cradle.😃😆
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I find it unfounded rumour . I assume that u are his fan ,it does not mean that u will rope him even here. Btw if he comes as opposite to navya .it will be horrendous because navya looks so pretty where as he sounds vagrant from face.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

NO Anyone but KSG...because if he enters this forum is going to be mad!!!

Zaxo yeh kya ho raha hai😭

ds forum going to turn in cmg forum very soon if ksg comes in navya. Maja aayega in bashing him here too.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vikrant...I will STOP watching the show if he enters!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Arre i still dont watch ds show. Just roaming from one forum to another forum today ,and here got ds info related to him. If he comes .ds show will be watched in my home. Check my comment i am single topic.
Hahah KSG drama taking over IF 

Anti Virus activation needed
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Hehehe zaxo sure. Right now i m using mobile and i feel that some virouses have come in it after posting in ds topic. Getting mad my mob has become very slow .

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

Hehehe zaxo sure. Right now i m using mobile and i feel that some virouses have come in it after posting in ds topic. Getting mad my mob has become very slow .

I think mini KSG viruses are sent on to your mobile
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT in the holy mother world??😲😳
KSG in Nabya?? O Boy!! I have to activate my dissing software now.😳 
*Sprinkles gangajal on the phorem*🥱 .
I HOPE that its just a rumour ,I REALLY do.😕 My sensitive eyes wont be able to absorb the exquisite of that ripped soul!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣*Dies*

Originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

WHAT in the holy mother world??😲😳

KSG in Nabya?? O Boy!! I have to activate my dissing software now.😳 
*Sprinkles gangajal on the phorem*🥱 .
I HOPE that its just a rumour ,I REALLY do.😕 My sensitive eyes wont be able to absorb the exquisite of that ripped soul!! 🤣*Dies*

Karan Singh Grover Protection Squad , Popularly known as KPS  is on a security alert.  They might arrest you for saying that.😆