Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"Gopi bahu, it hurts so much to see you cry like this. You know don't you, I only want your happiness, but this is something you needed to find out" Kokila said wiping Gopi's tears.

"I know maaji but it hurts so much, I just, I just wish things could be different and right now I'm just so angry and I don't know, I just...she's my older sister and- "

"It's okay to feel like this Gopi, it's understandable. Now don't cry anymore, I need you to be strong okay? Can you do that for me?" Kokila asked.

"Ji Maaji" Gopi replied smiling a watery smile at her.

"Now come on, I'll get you some juice"

"Nahi Maaji, I'm fine"

"If you say so Gopi bahu" Kokila said looking at her doubtfully.

xXx

Ahem stared at the screen of his laptop but was still unable to concentrate on the work he was supposed to be doing. He couldn't get what Kinjal had said this morning out of his mind.

Kinjal had been the one to order the necklace. Not Gopi.

It was Kinjal's fault. Not Gopi's. 

Yet it was Gopi who had borne the brunt of the punishment.

He clenched his eyes closed at that. Till this day it still disgusted him that he could raise his hand to a woman, to his wife, therefore he didn't think about it. Out of sight, out of mind.

He looked through the files on the table unable to find the one he needed and thought to himself that he must have left it at home. He sighed and glanced at the clock. Getting up he made his way to his Kaka's office.

"Something's definitely going on at home" Ahem paused outside his Kaka's office, hearing Jigar.

"Like what?" he heard his Kaka ask bemused.

"I don't know but no one would tell me anything and Kaki made up something about prices to cover it up" he said.

"Okay, but why couldn't she have been talking about prices, it would be perfectly understandable if she was"

"Yes but, you didn't see them, everyone looked so tense, Mum, Kaki even Kaka looked worried. Bhabhi had tears running down her face-"

"Why is that so out of the ordinary? When isn't she crying?" Ahem said interrupting whatever Jigar was about to say.

"Nahi bhai, I mean-"

"Jigar, I think that  it's best if you left personal matters at home and while you're in this office you focus on business"

"Ahem's right Jigar, anyway what brings you here?"  Kaka asked giving him his full attention.

"I've left a file I need at home and am going to pick it up. Is there anything you need me to get whilst I'm there?"

"Nahi Ahem"

"Ahem bhai actually I need to go home as well, to drop something off so I'll come with you" Jigar said.

"Ji" Ahem replied "Meet me at my car"

5 minutes later Ahem and Jigar reached the car. Ahem glared at Jigar as he walked towards him carrying a bouquet of flowers.

"What are you doing with those?" Ahem questioned rudely. Knowing full well what he was doing with them.

"Bhai, I just...I haven't got anything for Rashi in a while so I'm just giving her these to..." he trailed off awkwardly.

"Just get in the car Jigar" Ahem said and they were off.

xXx

They got home soon enough to find everyone seated in the living room, well almost everyone. Gopi wasn't there but that was usual but Rashi was suspiciously missing and after inquiring they found out that Rashi's mother Urmila who had arrived was also suspiciously missing.

Jigar and Ahem walked up the stairs before going their separate ways to their rooms. Jigar after arriving at his room was disappointed to see that Rashi wasn't there. Smiling though he placed them on the dresser before turning to leave however something caught his eye. It was covered with something but he could easily distinguish the picture of a girl with a mans arm around her. He reached to try and see the picture more but his arm was grabbed by Rashi.

"Jigarji, aap?" Rashi questioned panic in her features. He smiled lovingly at her before giving her the flowers. 

"Ji Rashi, I just wanted to gift you something. Do you like them?"

"Ji Jigarji" Rashi glanced towards the door.

"Is something wrong?" Jigar asked.

"Nahi, woh mein, I'm just happy to see you" Rashi lied, Jigar smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist glad to have a wife like her.

xXx

Rounding the corner to his room he could hear the sounds of someone crying. Irritated he assumed it was Gopi but then he heard someone's voice, a voice that greatly resembled Rashi's mum's voice. He listened for a second but couldn't make out much except for something about 'manhoos'

He pushed open the door to his room and was shocked to see

Edited by Traxy101 - 12 years ago
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsome luv it
u guys r awsome writers
plzz cont soon
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Urmila had severely twisted Gopi's arm behind her back and with her other hand she was pulling Gopi's hair.  Gopi's arm was twisted to an unnatural angle and her head was pulled so hard that Urmila must have some of the hair off by the roots.  Gopi had tears streaming down her face and was sobbing uncontrollably.   She kept repeating "Maami, I didn't do anything thing!  Maami, I didn't do anything!"

"You think you're better than my daughter?  You're trying to show her up by making yourself look good?"

"Naahi Maami, I love Rashiben, I didn't do anything"

"You are good for nothing.  You have brought nothing but shame and unhappiness to my home and my daughter.  Now you're trying to do the same here.  You are good for nothing.  I should have put you in an orphanage like I wanted instead of bringing you into my home.  You will destroy this house as you destroyed your parents and tried  to mine."

With that she toughed harder on the hair and arm.  Aham was frozen for a few seconds but the last statement brought him out his stupor  and he yelled with barely controlled fury, "let her go this instant."
Urmi was shocked to see Aham standing behind her and abruptly released Gopi from her hold.  Gopi fell to the bedroom floor and curled up in a ball and continued to cry profusely.

Aham had never felt so angry in his life, "How dare you touch my wife?   HOW DAAARE YOU!"

Urmi, like a typical bully she was, lost all her courage against someone bigger than her, stammered,  "nnnothing!  I didddn't do aaannnything..."

"Get out of this room!  Get out of this house!  I will deal with your later!"

With that he ran to Gopi who was still crying like her heart was breaking.    He gently tried to turn Gopi out of her fetal position.  He pulled her into his lap and carefully enclosed her into his arms.  Gopi collapsed against Aham's chest and continued to cry.  Aham carefully caressed her arm but Gopi cried out in pain.  Aham noticed that it looked dislocated from her shoulder. 

Aham yelled, "MOOOM!

To Gopi he whispered, "shhh!  Everything will be alright.  I have you now.  That woman will never hurt you again.  Never! shhh!

As he said his reassuring words he tenderly dried her tears, "don't cry!  I have you!"

Gopi felt completely devastated.  The person she loved most in the world was witness to her utter humiliation.  He had seen something she never wanted him to see.  She wanted to be strong and perfect for him but he had heard maami tell her that she was broken, unlucky and manhoos.  How was he ever going love her when he had heard the truth about her.   She didn't hear what Aham was saying and continued to cry in total and utter  shame.  The pain in her arm was nothing compared to her heart.  She knew she could never fix this because Ahamji had heard her darkest secret that her parents were dead because of her.  How was he going to continue to allow her to live with him.

Aham was starting to get really worried.  Gopi was inconsolable.  "MOOOM!  Call the doctor." 

---------------------------

over to the next writer...

Edited by lovtv - 12 years ago
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"Kem Aham dikra, are you unwell?  I shall ring for …"  Kokila stopped mid sentence when she saw Gopi crying inconsolably in Ahams arms.

"What happened to her Aham?" she asked and turned to Gopi and said, "Put her up on the bed and I will call for the doctor immediately." saying that, she vanished out of the room.

Gopi had not stopped sobbing. Aham pulled himself up from the floor and laid Gopi on the bed. She clutched to him firmly and did not let him go. Aham moved closer to her and said very softly, "I am right by your side Gopi, I am not going anywhere." He moved the tear soaked hair off her face and put a few cushions under her shoulder for support.

Kokila told Aham that the doctor was on his way. She wanted to ask Aham about what had happened earlier but instead went to Gopi's side and started to mother her. It was only when the doctor came in that she asked Aham about what had happened and by the time he finished he had the entire family listening in, including Rashi who was stupefied.

The doctor, had sedated Gopi and reset her shoulder, informed them that she was deeply traumatized and advised them to get her to the hospital for some x-rays the next day.

Aham walked into the room and sat by Gopi, he saw her flinch while she was still asleep.  

xXx

While the family was still discussing the day's events Rashi managed to get away unnoticed. She rushed to her room and called her mother.

"Mummy, what did you do? I had asked you very specifically to keep your hands off  her. I told you, you would be answerable. Why did you do it?  I was handling it my way, wasn't I? Why did you have to be so impatient and ruin it all?"

Her mother told her something and she continued " I had it all figured out, one bad move and Aham Jiju would have kicked her out of the house for good!!! I had worked so hard for all this and now all my plans have come down crashing. I had Jigar and my mother-in-law wrapped around my little finger and just had to make Aham Jiju furious. I had planned everything very carefully and was one step away from being Queen Bee and now, thanks to you, I have to a lot of explaining to do."

Rashi was irritated that her mother was not getting the severity of the situation "I don't understand Mummy, why do I need to behave like that and who will trust me now? Kagdi will watch me like a hawk and so will the others. I can't even begin to imagine the looks, the questions, this is so scary."

Rashi heard whatever her mother had to say and then said, "Okay, I will do as you say; I just hope this idea of yours works, I don't need it to boomerang like the decorations, the embroidery, the perfume or even the Gopi hurting herself incident. If anyone even comes to know about how she slipped, I can assure you mummy I will be in a very bad place."

"You do realize Aham Jiju cares for her, even if he doesn't know that yet, and if gets to know our role in all this… ok mummy I will do as you say. Bye." She hung up and lifted her gaze to see Jigar's reflection in the mirror.

--------------------------------------------------

over to the next writer...

zozo143 thumbnail

Rashi was so scared that he heard everything. She went to him and pretended to cry saying oh poor Gopi I hope she is ok now. Jigar looked at her in shocked saying what the hell happened to Gopi bhabi. Rashi was scared thinking what if jigarji found out everything about me and what I did to Gopi. She started to feel guilty and when jigarji was trying to see Gopi she held his hand and stopped him. She couldn't help herself and stated to cry and told him the whole truth about how she tried to ruin Gopi and ahem's relationship and wanted to take over the whole house. After she told him all that Jigar looked at her disgusted and said why Rashi I had always loved you and now your do this? Rashi I can never forgive you. You betrayed me Rashi. I don't even want to see your face anymore. Jigar wanted to slap her so bad but he said you're not worth this anymore. The pain you have caused me hurts me more than if I hit you. He left and Rashi was crying saying oh god what have I done I should have never listened to my mother. I will tell the truth to everyone. She wept her tears and called her mother. She told her mother that all the truth came out and that she wanted to win jigarji love for her. After all that her mother said I am sorry Rashi beta I will claim to all my mistakes and we both deserve to be punished. Rashi was happy that her mother wanted the truth to come to everyone. Gopi was still in pain but she didn't care this was the first time ahem was looking after her. The doctors told her to rest for a few weeks as her arm is very fragile. Ahem made sure Gopi was never hurt by her aunt anymore. Gopi loved ahem even more and ahem was beginning to realize that

please continue

Wow!!! Loved all the continuation, okay here's mine...

Gopi loved Aham even more and Aham was beginning to realise that he actually loved being around Gopi, watching her, talking to her, touching her, seeing her become healthier... He actually loved her! Aham loved his wife! But when did this happen? The day he slapped her? Or the day he threw her out of the room? Or was it when he helped her pluck mangoes? Or perhaps the day he saw her wincing and crying on the floor when her Mami hurt her? Heck! He loved her and that's all that mattered now. He looked down at his sleeping wife beside him on the bed, then at her arm which got dislocated and carressed it. Tommorrow was going to be her last therapy session after which she would be declared as being fit.

He had a strong urge to bend down and kiss her arm, on her bicep, at the spot where he had just carressed. It felt so soft and it looked so appealing. He bend down and brought his lips closer but stopped and went back to his sitting position, leaning against the headboard. Again, he looked at Gopi and again he carressed her bicep. This time he was unable to control himself and finally gave in. He kissed her at the desired area and let his lips linger a little. However, as he detached his lips from her flesh and sat back up, he found Gopi's eyes wide open and a tinge of pink covering her cheeks. She was looking at him but soon looked down as Aham stared back at her.

Aham was...

Edited by khansk - 12 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khansk

Wow!!! Loved all the continuation, okay here's mine...

Gopi loved Aham even more and Aham was beginning to realise that he actually loved being around Gopi, watching her, talking to her, touching her, seeing her become healthier... He actually loved her! Aham loved his wife! But when did this happen? The day he slapped her? Or the day he threw her out of the room? Or was it when he helped her pluck mangoes? Or perhaps the day he saw her wincing and crying on the floor when her Mami hurt her? Heck! He loved her and that's all that mattered now. He looked down at his sleeping wife beside him on the bed, then at her arm which got dislocated and carressed it. Tommorrow was going to be her last therapy session after which she would be declared as being fit.

He had a strong urge to bend down and kiss her arm, on her bicep, at the spot where he had just carressed. It felt so soft and it looked so appealing. He bend down and brought his lips closer but stopped and went back to his sitting position, leaning against the headboard. Again, he looked at Gopi and again he carressed her bicep. This time he was unable to control himself and finally gave in. He kissed her at the desired area and let his lips linger a little. However, as he detached his lips from her flesh and sat back up, he found Gopi's eyes wide open and a tinge of pink covering her cheeks. She was looking at him but soon looked down as Aham stared back at her.

Aham was...

Hey you started this with one of the best romantic, sensual scene, and no one writes those better than you and Shelly, so please finish it. I loved it. Everyone did a wonderful job.
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ahem was aware that Gopi was looking at him appreciatively. Her eyes, her cheeks, her hair, her lips ...

He looked into her doe eyes and spoke softly and quietly to her.

"Gopi, you make my world. You are the light in my life. You are the sunshine that beams on my face. Your smile makes my heart skip a beat with delight. You make my world. You make me feel complete. You take care of my every need. You are there waiting for me. You radiate happiness and warmth each and every time I see you. Gopi, you mean the world to me. I will be lost without you. I too cannot live without you."

Ahem saw the tears streaming down her face. He held her face gently using his thumbs to wipe away the tears, lowered his face towards her and tenderly kissed her on her lips  ...

Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
before moving back to see her reaction. Her eyes were closed and a pink blush covered her cheeks. He reached forward and began caressing her right cheek with the tips of his fingertips. Transfixed his hands trailed down her cheeks, to her lips, then down the column of her neck. He stroked the bone slowly before leaning forward and kissing the spot.

Gopi's eyes flew open and her breath halted noticing Ahem's proximity to her, he hadn't even realised he'd moved so close to her. He felt her pulse and though he could tell from her heavy eyelids, her fast racing pulse was an indication of the effect it had on her and that made Ahem strangely excited.

He leaned forward and pressed another gentle kiss before pulling away. Gingerly holding Gopi's uninjured hand, he marveled at how small her hand was in comparison to hers, how perfect it fit. Her fingers were slim and petite, her fingernails unpainted. Simple, beautiful, just like her,

He looked up at Gopi and noticed she was looking at their hands as well, a worried look on her face. He wondered why but was distracted as he watched her tounge flicked out of her mouth and wet her bottom lip before she bit it. For some reason Ahem immediately felt animalistic and had a sudden urge to bite her lip instead. He dragged his eyes away from her lips and was once again stunned by the worried look in her eye, her glance it seemed was still on their hands and he wondered what about it could be making her so sad.

"Gopi?" Ahem asked holding her hand tighter.

"Ji" she replied not looking at him but he noticed the tears she was trying to hold back.

"What's wrong?" he asked trying to keep calm.

"Kuch nahi" she replied still not looking at him.

"Gopi, Gopi look at me" Ahem said. When she didn't move or respond he asked again. "Please look at me Gopi, I'm begging you"

Slowly her head began to rise up but still her eyes wouldn't meet his. A lone tear trailed down her cheek and he slowly and carefully wiped it away. He knew he had to handle this situation delicately as Gopi he had come to realise was a girl with very low self esteem probably a manifestation of the abuse she'd suffered over the years.

"What's wrong?" he whispered. He waited a few moments but to no avail and he wondered briefly if maybe she hadn't heard him when she began to speak.

"Ji...woh...mein...aap,...I mean how can you be so...I mean you said I was, that you couldn't live without me but why? You love Anita, remember you told me so and I see why you do, she's worthy of you, she's your equal and I'm not anything. I can't read, I can't write, I'm not pretty but here you are, here we are and I just, I can't help but feel that this, this is just going to fall apart, that you'll just...you'll tell me that you can't believe I believed you and that you could never-" she stopped tears choking her.

Quickly Ahem moved Gopi until she was in his lap and cradled her. He rubbed her back gently as she cried until she was merely hiccuping then she stopped. He briefly wondered if she'd gone to sleep and one glance down he noticed she was staring right back at him, eyes red rimmed.

"I love you Gopi" he whispered leaning down to press a kiss onto her forehead. "I'll love you, only you, forever Gopi" She smiled shyly, a light blush on her cheeks.

"I love you too Ahemji" she whispered.

He placed her gently back on the bed before hovering over her, he noticed the hair that had fallen on her chest sweeping it back off her chest before he began trailing his fingers lower...

zozo143 thumbnail

To her stomach and held her there. When Gopi felt this touch she let out a gasp and closed her eyes. Ahem knew the effect he had in her so he went back up to her face and started to kiss her neck gently she smelled so sweet  Gopi couldn't believe this was finally happening and she put her hands on his head trying to invite him more. Ahem looked at Gopi surprised and kissed her forehead than her eyes Gopi had a smile on her face and finally ahem saw it and kissed her the lights fade and mooring arrives Gopi is the first to wake up and notices that ahem is by her side she has her arms around him with her head fitting perfectly against his chest. She gets up and watches ahem as he is sleeping peacefully. Gopi has tears on her eyes because she is so happy. Ahem starts to open his eyes and says good morning beautiful but he sees that she is crying and gets up and asks Gopi why are you crying? She says ahemji its tears of joy that's all. Ahem hugs her and hold her there for a second. After a warm hug Gopi gets up but ahem wanted more of last night so he pulls her back on the bed and

Please continue