Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Game cum OS(s)-Sweet and Spicy Imaginations

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay people! Just thought of a game! Here's an incomplete scene. So the game is that, someone else would have to continue the scene and stop abruptly in the middle of a sentence. The next person would then have to complete the sentence appropriately before he/she continues with the scene. Remember, the scene has to be continued...

Please play!

Try to make it a little spicy or sweet. It would be great!

Anyone can do any length will do!

Give details as well!

Aham started imagining her in the shower, all wet and sexy...wait, why should he imagine when he could actually experience the real thing. He wasted no time and within seconds he was in the small shower cubicle with Gopi who had no time to react. Instead, the first thing she did was gasp as Aham pressed his body against the back of Gopi's wet body. Aham couldn't help it anymore as he kissed her neck and both his hands grabbed Gopi's waist and travelled to the rest of her body, squeezing, caressing and making her moan in pleasure. He then made her face him and pinned her to the cold wall. The shower was still on and now even Aham was completely wet. Pinning her wrist to the wall, Aham feasted on Gopi's lips and with equal urgency and passion, Gopi did the same. This surprised Aham pleasantly, causing him to let go of Gopi's wrist. Unlike on the bed, Aham was impatient and even this appealed to Gopi. He snaked one of his arms around Gopi's waist and pulled her closer while the other arm was on her back. Gopi looked at Aham. He looked hot, dangerous and inviting. Gopi too cupped Aham's face and touched his face till she buried her hands in his hair as he kissed her lips then her neck and back to her lips again...

Aham was done and finally satisfied. He had to bathe, change and carry Gopi back to the bed as after what Aham has done to her, Gopi was transported to a whole new world and was not interested or had any strength to do these herself. After tucking her nicely under the comforter, Aham got up to pick up their clothes which were all over the place. Still intoxicated by Aham's touch, the half-asleep Gopi held Aham's arm and pulled him under the comforter with her, mumbling something which Aham couldn't make out. She then snuggled up against Aham comfortably and fell asleep. Aham smiled lovingly at his baby and stroked Gopi while he thought about how lucky he was to have Gopi. She wasn't one of those demanding and rude girls although he would love to pamper and spoil her to make up for her stolen childhood. She was so sincere and she loved him so much! Aham never felt luckier.

The next morning when Gopi woke up, she found herself clad in one of Aham's boxer shorts which covered only one third of her thigh and his shirt which was way too large for her. She was sleeping on her side with her head on Aham's chest using him as her pillow and was entirely under the comforter. She looked at Aham's body and found that his face and neck were out of the comforter. She remembered their little time in the shower cubicle and how she didn't bother about coming back to reality. Her Ahamji was there na? He will take care of the reality part. She knew she was in for a lots of teasing by her Ahamji and his eyes because of the way she behaved the night before. She slowly slipped out of bed from the side so that she didn't disturb Aham. Once she was out, she noticed that Aham had folded the sleeves of the shirt so that her hands did not get covered, she couldn't help but smile at how her husband thought of little things like that. The shirt. It felt so good to be in his oversized shirt although it hung down her shoulder. She loved the smell of the shirt, the smell of him. She blushed at the thought of Aham buttoning the shirt for her and putting on the shorts. What must he have thought while doing that? She then turned her back to Aham and bent down to pick up Aham's pants on the floor but before she could get her hands on it, she felt the back of the shirt being tugged against her resistance and she fell back, smack on Aham's lap who was sitting up by now. He looked at his scantily dressed wife and purposely made his gaze travel up and down her body ever so slowly. Gopi was really blushing now. The way he was looking at her body was so intense that...

Okay next person complete my sentence and continue with the scene!Edited by khansk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow Sara, you're back.  I will add to the OS but later when I am home and have more time.

However, no one can make it as spicy as you!  I will go for sweet :)
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was reli nyc n spicy ;-)
bunny_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He looked at her from her face  to her feet... then his eyes fell on her blushing cheeks that have become crimson by now... he traced his fingers on her cheeks... gopi tried to turn her face other way... Ahem stopped her from moving her face other way with his fingers on her jaw line... she looked at him...their eyes met... and if eyes could do things... by now Gopi would be naked under the sheets again... he smirked at his own thoughts... Gopi could see the intense passion in his eyes... and she lowered her eyes unable to meet his... this brought a  small  knowing smile on his face... he was holding gopi in his lap with one hand and with his other free hand... he moved his fingers from her cheeks down her neck... down to  the first button of  shirt... As he started to  open the first button... Gopi took hold of his hand... and unable to control her raising cheek color in the morning light... she slowly made courage and spoke up... "Ahemji... subha  hogayi ...hai... puja keliye der hojayegi..." ...

Ahem just left the button... and Gopi felt disappointed... she didnot know... that Ahem did that to see her change of expression... as Gopi looked at Ahem with half disappointed smile... Ahem in one go... put her on bed... and was halfway on top of her... and kissing her neck... and inhaling her smell... ohh... it was driving him crazy... He trailed kisses on her neck... when gopi tried to get up... he said... "Mein... tumara pati... tumara pehla bhagvan...pehle meri seva karo... phir jab mein office javunga... na tab karna hamare kanaji ki puja..." as gopi tried to protest... he sealed her lips with a long kiss... as gopi lost her ability to resist. ahem's invasion... Ahem put his arms slowly from under the shirt... and started teasing gopi's back skin... he moved one of the hands forward and slowly... took hold of her bossom... under the shirt... Gopi... felt a shiver...

Ahem was looking for  gopi's  reaction... and he could feel the goosebumps in his touch on her skin... he then slowly moved his fingers into her trouser... Gopi opened her eyes wide in shock...

Before she could realise... Ahem pulled the white blanket over them...and then moved down to her waist... he slowly removed the trouser... and threw it out... he started kissing her thighs... then went to her feet... Gopi was unable to take all this tingling sensation within and clutched the blanket tight... but even then she could not cope with the sensation...

As she tried to move... Ahem... slowly moved his hands up her thighs... and then the unexpected happened... Gopi started to moan... hmmm... ... she was in a new realm of excitment... she has never felt before...

Then... Ahem discarded his clothes... and slowly started unbuttoning gopis shirt... Gopi tried to resist... unable to take the excitment... but with Ahem's kisses on her waist... she was lost... again...

Ahem then came up kissing her bossom... her neck and back to her face... she had closed her eyes and her teeth biting her lip and her slight smiles... told ahem... she was in as much passion as he was in...

Ahem then slowly sat up...and slowly... lifted gopi into his lap... and moving her thighs on either side of his waist... made her hug him and sit... and then wrapped the blanket around her... as he knew... how shy Gopi was... and both were at the peak of their excitment...

Gopi put her fingers through Ahem's hair and pulled him to her chest... Ahem... pulled Gopi against him... with his hands on her back... and the rythym of their body movement... they reached their heaven together... and Gopi clung to Ahem... who placed a small kiss on her fore head... and then... slowly... made a  tired and sweating gopi... sleep... back on the bed... and... he fell back on the pillow beside her aswell... with a satisfied smile playing on his lips...

After few minutes he looked to his side... smiled at gopi and pulled her to him... and gopi put her arm around his chest tiredly and went back to a small slumber...

Ahem, got up after an hour... and looked around him... he sat up lazily against the head board... smiling... and then slowly looked around... the room...for Gopi and heard the shower... the memories of last night and the morning... came back to him...

He could not think that he had spent over a year ignoring Gopi... and her beauty...

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow. lovemaking scene done tastefully.
zozo143 thumbnail

He got up and started to get ready as well. Then he saw Gopi come out form the shower. She looked at him and remembered everything from this morning. Ahem saw Gopi and she started to blush again. Oh how beautiful she looked with wet hair. Gopi was smiling that her life is complete now and she finally had her husband's love. She went to the mirror to put her makeup and sindoor. Ahem saw this as a perfect chance to romance more with his wife. He went behind her and hugged her smiling her hair made lose his senses. He started to kiss her neck. Gopi said ahem what are you doing what if maaji comes ahem was too lost to say anything he looked up and said let them I am your husband and I have full rights of you. Gopi said let me go I need to put sindoor  ahem said no let me do it since we started our new life's together I will put sindoor on for you from now on he took the sindoor and put it on Gopi forehead Gopi closed her eyes thanking god for everything she opened her eyes and was crying ahem held her face and said Gopi why are you crying Gopi smiled and said I am just happy that's all ahem couldn't help and hugged Gopi crying too saying I am so sorry I never recognized your love but now I do Gopi said I love you ahemji and I always have ahem just held her in the hug and said I love you too and kissed her head Kokilla came and saw ahem and Gopi hugging each other but then she couldn't it looked so good to see her son finally accepting Gopi  so she just went away and decided to leave them alone ahem and gopi were so happy to be in each other's arm and finally Gopi said ahemji don't you have to go to office ahem said do I have to let me enjoy this moment...

gopakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[continued]

Gopi said "ahemji don't you have to go to office?" 
Ahem said "do I have to? let me enjoy this moment, beep! beep! beep!"
Gopi: "Ahemji? what's wrong why are you saying beep!?" 

suddenly Gopi's eyes shot open and she realized that she was laying on the floor, on her bedding as usual and her alarm clock had gone off.  So she sat herself up and saw that her ahemji wasn't there. She was a little glad, considering what she had been dreaming about. However, a wave of sadness passed across her face.  "Oh kanaji, when will this test be over?"

"today!" replied a determined voice, which made Gopi turnaround to see who had spoken that word.  It was...

[please continue]  
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kinjal, standing at the entrance of the door. Quickly Gopi stood up confused as Kinjal began walking towards her. 

'Kinjal ben, aap?' Gopi asked confusion on her face.

'Ji, bhabhi' Kinjal answered a determined look on her face.

'What brings you here? Is there anything I can do for you?' Gopi asked, glancing at her bedding on the floor, before quickly picking it up and folding it.

'Nahi bhabhi, today I will be doing something for you-'

'Kinjal ben, I don't need anything though' Gopi said interrupting Kinjal.

'Bhabhi, you know don't you, it's not your fault that bhai is such a ba d husband to you. You don't deserve any of the things that have happened to you whilst living in this house and I need to tell you what part I played in this.' Tears began rolling down Kinjal's face as she held Gopi's hand and led her to the bed to sit. 

'What are you saying Kinjal ben?' Gopi asked smiling sweetly. More tears fell at this, Kinjal's guilt multiplying ten fold.

'Bhabhi, I tried so hard to stop your and bhai's wedding mostly for my own selfish gain and when that failed Umang was angry but he convinced me to try and destroy your relationship and it worked, remember that necklace I gave you saying that bhai had ordered it for you? That was a lie and after ordering it I told Bhai that you had ordered it as you were competing against Rashi and he believed me. Bhabhi that's just, just one of the things-' Kinjal broke off her sobs stopping her from saying anymore.

Immediately Gopi wrapped her arms around her and Kinjal sobbed harder. 'Mujhe...mujhe maaf kardijiy Kinjal cried.

'It's alright Kinjal ben, really it is'

'I blamed you for everything and I'm not the only one Rashi blamed you, bhai blamed you but it turns out marry Dhawalji was the best thing that could have happened bhabhi and...and'

'I'll get you some water Kinjal ben' Gopi stood and turned towards the door and was shocked to see Maaji, Ahemji and Kakiji standing there staring at her with equal looks of incredulity plaguing their features. Gopi quickly pulled on her pallu.

'Maaji, Kakiji aap? Do you need something?'

However Kokila ignored Gopi and immediately addressed Kinjal who had also stood.

'Kinjal, do you know what you are saying?' Kokila asked, her voice devoid of emotions.

'Ji Maa, it's time I owned up to my mistakes and no matter what, Gopi is my bhabhi and I accept that and I want her to be more than bhabhi, I want her to be my sister, in fact what am I saying, Maa Gopi is my sister and she has done everything for me that a sister would do'

'Saaru, Ahem dikra' Kokila said turning 'Mani has made you some green tea, have it quickly before you get late to work'

'Ji Mum' he said and with a final glance at Gopi they left.

'Bhabhi' Kinjal said 'No one deserves to experience the life you have but especially not some one as kind as you are. I can't change your past but I can help change your future, will you let me?'

'Kinjal ben, I don't know what you are saying' Gopi whispered.

'If you say I'll help you fix your relationship with bhai'

'Lekin, Kinjal ben, I don't think there's anything that can be done'

'Then you don't know me, quickly get dressed there's some one I want you to speak with'

xXx

20 minutes later Gopi came down stairs only to see Kinjal talking to her Papa. At her arrival, they stopped whatever they were discussing and looked at her.

'Gopi, I know what they did to you' Papaji said standing up 'And I want you to know that I won't let them get away with it'

'Get away with what?' A voice asked. They all turned in surprise only to see...
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jigar walking towards them. They thought he had left for work with Aham n Chirag.

Jigar looked towards them and repeated, "Get away with what?". For a moment everyone was quiet, unable to decide if Jigar needed to know the truth about Rashi and her mother. It was something that could have some serious life altering repercussions. 

All of them were blank and just when Kinjal had decided to tell Jigar all about Rashi and her mother, Kokila replied, "It's nothing Jigar, we were discussing the clubs exorbitant ticket prices for the Mango Festival. I was planning get a couple of new varieties planted at the farmhouse."

Before Jigar could ask any more questions she asked him authoritatively, "Aren't you running late for work, Jigar?  Aham and your father left like almost an hour ago". Jigar who had almost decided to join in the family discussion was left with no choice but to take leave.

After Jigar left, Mota Bhabhi asked Kokila as to why she did not tell Jigar the truth about Rashi and her mother. Kokila looked at a shocked Mota Bhabhi, who loved her and treated her as a younger sister, held her hand in her palms and said. "Mota Bhabhi, Jigar is my son and like any mother I shall try everything possible to avoid him getting hurt. Let us handle this issue and try to put things right first and God forbid, if things get worse we shall involve the others."

Mota Bhabhi was touched, she always knew Kokila beneath her tough exterior had a heart of gold and would never do anything wrong. With tears staining her cheeks, she hugged Kokila and thanked her.  Having Kokila by her side reassured her esp. since she could not discuss this with either Chirag or Jigar.

After the emotional family moment, Parag got their attention to Gopi and the problem at hand. Kinjal told them everything about everything that had happened including Rashi's and her mother's role. She explained to them as to how Rashi'z mother would rush to the other room to answer her phone and told them how she had overheard them a couple of times, talking about trying to force money out of the Modi's and their plan to bring about Gopi's downfall.  

When she was done, each member of the group was surprised at their material nature. Gopi refused to believe her Rashi Ben was part of it, more so when she was always helping her with ideas to win over Aham and when Kinjal mentioned it was all part of their master plan, she was devastated.  She would have trusted Rashi with her life, she was heartbroken. 

Kinjal spoke up; she was like a woman who was possessed, a woman on a mission, she said "Gopi Bhabhi there is no point crying, you need hold yourself together.  Unlike before, this time around you have all of us by your side. I promise to set things right for you."

Upon Kinjal's suggestion they all decided to act ignorant and let Rashi and her mother play their little games, while keeping their eyes and ears open. She had special instructions for Gopi, who nodded mechanically still trying to come to terms with the situation. They all knew deep down, for their plan to work, they needed one persons support the most. But who would bell the cat?

While they were running thru their plan, none of them had realized someone had walked in upon them, listened to their entire conversation and finally said...

Edited by angelirebelli - 12 years ago
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is my first time writing anything like this but thought id give it a go...

'Kinjalji im am with you too,Gopi may not be my blood sister but she is more of a sister than rashi has been,and she will get her husband's love and respect. 'foi has taken advantage of me and i was too stupid to realise but no more now, i wont stay in that house for a second longer.'

'no dhavalji,for our plan to work,we have to put up with foi,i promise just a few days more,once everything as it should be,then even i wont let you stay there'
'Yes dhaval kumar,what kinjal is saying is right,everything needs to stay how it is right now otherwise if the mother-daughter duo get a wiff that we know everything about them,then our whole effort will go to waste not to mention my gopi vau and ahem dikra will suffer'.

Gopi was sitting on the steps of the mandir,sobbing,she couldnt understand, the people who she thought were her own were ruining her life,hurting her physically and mentally,why? kanhaji why did you take my mum and dad away? where's my mum when i need her so much?' 'She's here' a voice spoke softley from behined gopi,she turned her head and saw koki standing there,tears in her eyes  Gopi looked at her for a moment as koki came towards her and sat by her side...
koki spoke sofetly gopi never heard her talk like this before,koki began talking ' Gopi...
Edited by krutiv100 - 12 years ago