Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿคฃ renu! being dedicated fans, we are even searching for flirting tips ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†! 
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Keenu, i love this scene from movie woh 7 din so much,its super hilarious...and the situation is very similar to sushaan's present condition so posted the video ๐Ÿ˜†
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow di gud tip suhana must use ths it will defo work for her๐Ÿ˜‰...btw i too love ths scene n movie offcourse WOh 7 din...ishaan kasyap chawaari bazar wala is going to be woo by suhana kasyap๐Ÿ˜†but no nasserudin shah in b/w
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

OMGGG...We r too much๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

lol as u can see from Shattys FF as well ๐Ÿ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I was just discussing with Tanu in another thread that Suhana should start to sing around him. The sight would be delightful. Just imagine, Ishaan standing there, doing nothing and suddenly heres Suhana singing, he runs to see who it is and then he sees her...WOW...OMG!! This is typical fily style but she has the right to woo him in any way possible so why not singing?
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah Ragini's a good singer, so the CVs can put her skills to some good use๐Ÿ˜† This will be a treat for the viewers too.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: iruaG

Yeah Ragini's a good singer, so the CVs can put her skills to some good use๐Ÿ˜† This will be a treat for the viewers too.

Thats what I mean they should take this opportunity to show another talent of Ragini's, besides I would just love to see her sing to Ishaan.๐Ÿ˜
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Thats what I mean they should take this opportunity to show another talent of Ragini's, besides I would just love to see her sing to Ishaan.๐Ÿ˜

Stupid CVs have never tapped this talent of Ragini's. I remember the picnic scene where they're all playing Antakshari at night and Suhana sings her mom's fav song. Stupid CVs played a Lata Mangeshkar tape

Hope they do it now ๐Ÿ˜
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I typed a long post for Tanu, while waiting in the garage for my car to be oiled , but darn reception was so bad could nt go through. Anyways , I am so tempted to send a message to zama habib or Rupesh Kumar for the song sequence from a classical movie and the most romantically naughty scene of Indian cenima
"bahon mai chalay aao , hum say sanam kiya pardha ho hum say sanam kiya pardha"
It's one of my favourite song, scene, movie and actors, and I wish Ragini could do that as Ragini always reminds me of Jaya Bhadri in Milli, piya ka ghar , guddi. I would love to see this song sequence in SGP , Rubal or anybody else can you please pass on the message.