Surya the Super Cop
Surya the Super Cop

*Announcement for GOTW* (Page 2)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

I won't be able to participate this time. My job just started and I still don't have proper access to the Internet. I'll join in next time.

It's fine Shreya and all the best Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arpita25Metis

XoxowpdXoxo IF-Dazzler
XoxowpdXoxo
XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by shreyamathur_18

hello diSmile
sorry once again i could not participate in the game as on monday m going to another place in the holidaysUnhappy
i hope u'll understand
takecare
bye!!!!!!!!

It's fine as it was going to be the last week of Surya i wanted u to be here too but it's fine Ouch Ouch Ouch
i know but what to do firstly the reservations are not available and secondly when we got reservations so its quite disturbing and irritating in this very very hot season to travel one place to anotherOuchOuchOuch

arpita25Mahak Sinha

raheelu Goldie
raheelu
raheelu

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
i want 2 play but my sense of humor is so Disapprove bad

arpita25Mahak Sinha

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
hi sorry i had pm'd u tht i wont be available till june first week..sorry so cant participate..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hey dear i am in your game

arpita25Mahak Sinha

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

hey ver!!!TongueTongueTongue

i am so so so sorry  i will not be able to participate bcz i've got little problemOuch...and the problem is main surya to live dekhte nai i watch this show in youtube...so it will be little hard for me kunke main yeh show har roz nahi dekhte... it will be hard for me to participate in this game bcz i will not be able to understand that what is going on...i am sooo behind...but i will support every one who will praticipate in this gameThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up...once again a big big SORRY!!!CryCryCry...after all support ke liye bhi to koi chahiye na!!WinkWinkWink!

Edited by nainaahsingh - 20 May 2011 at 12:31pm

arpita25Mahak Sinha

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elu_ash

i want 2 play but my sense of humor is so Disapprove bad
itnabhi bad nai haiLOLLOLLOL...balke mughe to tumhare sense of humar par zara bhi shak naiLOLLOLLOL...if you try your best you can be the winnnr you know...i bet if any one try there best they can win!!!...i think you should  try!!!Thumbs Up

Edited by nainaahsingh - 20 May 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nainaahsingh

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hey ver!!!TongueTongueTongue</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i am so so so sorry i will not be able to participate bcz i've got little problemOuch...and the problem is main surya to live dekhte nai i watch this show in youtube...so it will be little hard for me kunke main yeh show har roz nahi dekhte... it will be hard for me to participate in this game bcz i will not be able to understand that what is going on...i am sooo behind...but i will support every one who will praticipate in this gameThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up...once again a big big SORRY!!!CryCryCry...after all support ke liye bhi to koi chahiye na!!WinkWinkWink!</font>

Vaise as far as i know u just have to crack a joke with given person's name just including another name so no need to think and understand everything.
Smile

Edited by varshita - 20 May 2011 at 12:52pm

noaccountMahak Sinha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Surya the Super Cop Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index