Tumhara kya hoga Dev babu? - Page 7

Poll

What should be done with Dev?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I would have happily gone for the Jugnu mama option, but then I like Jugnu mamaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†So I say let NT take care of her nalayak patiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: serialwatcher16

I concur on this. you took the words out of my mouth. how does he get into those shirts and pants i wonder. πŸ€£  πŸ€£

Chup, bilkul chup! They are stitched on! πŸ€£  πŸ€£πŸ€£  πŸ€£
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -pixie-

Chup, bilkul chup! They are stitched on! πŸ€£  πŸ€£πŸ€£  πŸ€£

Small doubt please, are they stitched on to him everyday and ripped off everyday. No wonder they give such loose clothes to geet. They can't afford her clothes to be ripped off everyday na, budget issues. πŸ˜†

Is the PH in their own inimitable style contributing to the cause of feminism. In the days of yore, it was the women's clothes that used to be referred to as being ripped off and now it is the man's.  

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I wish that all of the above happens to Dev, but it would be funny to see Naintara trying to re vamp Dev LOL... 🀣

Or cutting off his vitals for even falling in love with GEETS sister... or anyone besides her! 🀣
-pixie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Small doubt please, are they stitched on to him everyday and ripped off everyday. No wonder they give such loose clothes to geet. They can't afford her clothes to be ripped off everyday na, budget issues. πŸ˜†

Is the PH in their own inimitable style contributing to the cause of feminism. In the days of yore, it was the women's clothes that used to be referred to as being ripped off and now it is the man's.  

Geet is the shining beacon when it comes to portrayal of gender stereotypes in the media. You know in the movies- its always the women who are forced to shed clothes at the drop of a hat and make a quick buck...we all know whose clothes get shed at the first sign of trouble in TRPs πŸ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shradha and Usha:  The channel, the production house, the creatives, et al are playing it safe.  This way, they are definitely safe from protests against the objectification of women. 

-pixie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Shradha and Usha:  The channel, the production house, the creatives, et al are playing it safe.  This way, they are definitely safe from protests against the objectification of women. 

After centuries of objectification of women...I am all for the objectification of 6 pack abbed men!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Its only fair!