Tumhara kya hoga Dev babu? - Page 6

Poll Question :

What should be done with Dev?

Poll Choice
Daman should run Dev over with his car
NT comes back from the dead and chops off Dev's vitals
Geet dupes Dev into marrying Jugnu Mama
Dev has his eureka moment-He is the villain!
Entry of another Meneka to bhang karo Saint Dev's sainthood
Others
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice poll Pixie & lovely scene Medha!

Together, a girl we did swindle, Together in jail, shall we spin the spindle.'😆

On a serious note, I would love to see Dev turn negative
Hello all. 

@ Anuja, Deej, Deeps and Usha: Hope you all ensured that the floor was clean before you rolled on it.  Oh wait, it was covered with hay, right?😆

@ Usha: Yipee ... You voted for "others"?  Shhh ... Don't let Shradha know that I have not yet cast my vote in any of the polls this week.

And, I loved your sub-text to the song in reply to Deeps.

@ Deeps: As per the lyrics of that song, my dreams will not be broken.  Rula ke gaya sapna mera --  That's Dev singing when Sapna, his next flavour-of-the-track, leaves him.

@ Sush: Thanks.  Naah ... the fiasco that happened earlier this week has cured me of any ideas I may have entertained of sharing anything with the creatives.  If anything (and I do mean anything ... such as the fan not working on the sets) goes wrong with the show, they will point all the bashers my way.  And, I don't think I have adequate insurance cover either.😆

@ Kuls: A special thanks.  As I've been telling folks, before reading my posts in defence of the CVs for this present track, please reach out for the salt shaker.  I will send them along.  Just ensure that your salt shaker is full.😆

@ Springs: Thanks.

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
I want NT to wake up come with a knife and chop his u know what off!  That way he can't CON any other woman! 🤣
You guys are too much ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...Dev track is not digestible no matter what, but anyways nice post...

Muniza
Originally posted by hegdemedha

Hello all. 

@ Anuja, Deej, Deeps and Usha: Hope you all ensured that the floor was clean before you rolled on it.  Oh wait, it was covered with hay, right?😆

I rolled on the floor in my own house and not in any god forsaken tabela ðŸ˜†

@ Usha: Yipee ... You voted for "others"?  Shhh ... Don't let Shradha know that I have not yet cast my vote in any of the polls this week.

your voting will make a difference only if it is a tie where you can tilt the motion to either side. Since all the polls are so heavily loaded to one side, I don't think it makes a difference. don't worry i don't think shradha will come her to read once the new den has already opened. ðŸ˜›

And, I loved your sub-text to the song in reply to Deeps.

how could i let it go. felt bad could not replicate the original singer's nasal tone. ðŸ˜†

I still cant get over the time we spent in defending geet on why she left KM and they reconciled with a hug.  I wrote and searched out songs saying words words etc ðŸ¤£

@Medha (hope you don't mind the liberty)

Your scenario was really deadly, loved it.  I've been laughing the whole day, it is brillaint. What a clever twist at the end.
Kitne badmash hain aap sab log, all I've done this afternoon is kept going back to the the poll and laughing my head off at the comments.

As for D babu, it is unfortunate they've got such a sweet guy playing the role, that I can't get myself to whip up the anger I had last year . And the way things have been going with this show, I've come to a point where I feel, sod it, let him have what he wants. Who know Nano might just be the hell he deserves- they do say, be careful what you wish for, don't they?

Actually,  might not be a bad idea if NT's died and her soul has entered Nano's, no one knows this and the day of the marriage, Nandy turns into eNTee. Imagine a very eager D babu lifting the ghunghat (he does manage to get to action point unlike, his dear bro, whose destiny now is to be Ms. G Handa's personal assistant- tie her blouse strings, get her into her jewellery, pataao her ghastly gunda family. Kya kya papad belna pad rahe hai hamare royal, regal M ko. Kya se kyo ho gaya!!).
Anyways, to get back to the point, D babu lifts so called Ms Nano's ghunghat and imagine his shock when he sees NT's smirking face!  As for the rest, we can all imagine the direction the much anticipated action will take after that.
In any case there can't be a better punishment than being a punch bag in  this forum- look at all the things everyone's been saying about him.
And now I'm all agog about tomorrow's poll- I'm getting tired of M's tight shirts, especially the blouse like sleeves, might be an idea to see what solutions people might like to solve this problem.
No, actually I'll leave the business of poll making to the expert here, hers are THE BEST.

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Murlal

I'm getting tired of M's tight shirts, especially the blouse like sleeves, might be an idea to see what solutions people might like to solve this problem.

I concur on this. you took the words out of my mouth. how does he get into those shirts and pants i wonder. ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

I concur on this. you took the words out of my mouth. how does he get into those shirts and pants i wonder. ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£

I know, that really is a mystery. Wonder how he gets into them and gets out of them- probably they are not stitched, but have some kind of velcro at the seams and he wears them like the strip on the instrument doctors use to test BP and they pull the ends under his arm and velcro the whole thiing? may be?
Shradha - Awesome Poll

Medha - Love ur scene.  ðŸ¤£
@ Usha: Mea culpa ... for assuming that you would allow even a toe of yours to enter that dratted barn.  Don't remind me of all those posts where we would write theses about the possible implications of the words uttered and their actions.  And, all we got in return was an ode to the celestial objects.

Ok, keep trying to get the nasal tone right.  And, whilst you are it, just ensure that you that your practice sessions commence just when Dev is about to settle down to a peaceful slumber.  He'll be back to Defence Colony soon, I hear. He deserves this much at least, doesn't he? 

@ Murlal: Absolutely not (that's the answer to your first question.  I hope it was rhetorical!).  What else would you call someone who goes around by the name "Medha"?

Ah, so you think that Nano might just be what he deserves.  Well, Nano can set him on fire alright and remind him of hell.  [Note: Initially, when the Tatas rolled out Nano, there were a few reported incidents of Nano going up in fire.]  How appropriate then that Dev should refer to her as "Nano"?

About a dead NT-entering Nano's body track, I've heard that this track has already been played out in a soap from Ekta's stables. It was called Kayamath and apparently had the hottest scenes of physical intimacy between the leads.  [Note: We should ask the veterans to confirm this.]

Now, our creatives primarily look to movies for inspiration and not other tele serials.  So, we ought not to hold our breath for this.  Or was I too hasty?  is there a movie with a similar track?  Then, mayhap, there is still some hope.

About the blouse-like sleeves worn by the male lead and the full-sleeves worn by the female lead,  I wonder if the dress designers are slightly confused about the gender of the leads.  In any event, I concur with you.  Such a poll would provide more than a few good laughs.