Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice topic with perfect sarcasm,  Though I voted for most chosen option,

I know he will get 3rd consolation prize for ruining a girl life in form of her own sister, as his nice act one year back was solely responsible for so called love story and Divine union of Maneet in the jungle, forever only in the jungle.
 I doubt if NT existence is on extinction too like DEV crimes from creative's memory. So probably she is only alive in our memory where creative have shifted her to their non-conscious, underdeveloped brain.
Till NT is on bed and  he will enjoy his freedom, to fall in love with his true soul mate. 
We should enjoy celebration of DEV grand 3rd marriage,
As even worst Nightmare do come true too.

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -pixie-

You are more than welcome to return the smileys as well...😆...I guess this rolling is the only incentive to watch the show nowadays!

ROFLROFLROFL Yup... a 'roll in the hay' is STRICTLY censored which is to mean 'dimmed out lights' = you are not to see... the way when we were kids, older sisters would cover eyes during a kissing scene in English movies!!
-NSKluvsSRK- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Dev ka wohi hoga jo manzoore maneet hoga😉

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Deej: I was the elder sister ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Like I said- lets not mock the team- someone in there has a really sad love life!
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

Nice topic with perfect sarcasm,  Though I voted for most chosen option,

I know he will get 3rd consolation prize for ruining a girl life in form of her own sister, as his nice act one year back was solely responsible for so called love story and Divine union of Maneet in the jungle, forever only in the jungle.
 I doubt if NT existence is on extinction too like DEV crimes from creative's memory. So probably she is only alive in our memory where creative have shifted her to their non-conscious, underdeveloped brain.
Till NT is on bed and  he will enjoy his freedom, to fall in love with his true soul mate. 
We should enjoy celebration of DEV grand 3rd marriage,
As even worst Nightmare do come true too.

Kuls- No point in getting angry over something we have little control over...might as well get a few laughs out of the whole deal!
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

A vengeful lot, aren't we?  But, in all of these, except for the Eureka moment, Dev will garner the sympathy of Grandma, Brother and Sister-in-Law, for he'll be the victim. 

So, here goes.  An attempt at "Others".

Maan and Geet successfully played cupid for the adorable little brother and cousin sister.  A marriage was arranged between Dev and Nandini.  The marriage preparations were ongoing.  Everyone was jubilant.

[We get a promo of another dream marriage, this time between Dev and Nandini.]

Dev, the reformed soul, approached Maan and Geet.  He told them, "Bro and Geet, you have done so much for me.  Bro, you footed the bill for my marriage to Naintara.  Geet, your family footed the bill for my marriage to you. So, let me foot the bill for this marriage.

Happiness abounded everywhere.  All the pre-wedding rituals went off well, leaving everyone inebriated with the new-found joy and happiness that filled their lives.  It was a grand celebration to celebrate the nuptials of Dev Khurana with Nandini, his flavour-of-the track (as Geek puts it).

Then, it was time for the much-awaited moment. 

---

Finally, the day of the wedding is here.  Nandini and Dev are at the mandap.   They stand up to take the pheras around the fire.

Just then, a female voice rings out authoritatively.  "Ruk jao, yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti."

Everyone freezes.  Dev could not see the person because of the crowds gathered around.  He adjusts his spectacles and thinks to himself, "It can't be Naintara, can it?  She is still in coma." 

He is shocked to see a female police officer pushing her way through the crowds.  The epaulettes on her should identify her as a police officer of the rank of Senior Inspector.  Her name badge identified her as Vengeful Audience.

Beeji stepped forward and said, "Madam Inspector, what is the meaning of this?  Why did you say that this marriage cannot take place?"

In reply, Inspector Vengeful Audience, said, "Ma'am, I am here to arrest Mr Dev Khurana for a case pending against him charging him with the commission of several offences, including bigamy and cheating, committed by him and Naintara -- his first wife -- against a young girl called Geet Handa. He married her whilst married to Naintara, swindled her property, impregnated her and disappeared.  We had arrested him earlier, but he was released on bail.  His bail has now been cancelled."

A completely perplexed Dev said, "But, ma'am, why would my bail be cancelled? I am now a reformed man. Naintara and I were let off on bail as our lawyers proved that we had done no wrong. "

Inspector Vengeful Audience replied, "Mr Khurana, Naintara regained consciousness early yesterday morning.  Whilst she hung in between life and death, she felt remorse for what she did.  So, on waking up, she immediately gave a statement to the police confessing the crimes she had committed along with you and gave us the number of the locker in which she had preserved the evidence of the wrongdoing -- Locker 008. In light of this, the police moved the court for cancellation of your bail, which had been obtained on false grounds.  Naintara is already in judicial custody.  She is now a reformed woman and wants to atone for her sins in prison.  She told me to pass on a message to you, 'Together, a girl we did swindle, Together in jail, shall we spin the spindle.'  So, we are here to take you into police custody.  You will continue to remain in custody until your case is tried by the court."

Everyone is spellbound.

At last, Maan and Geet come forward. In unison, they say, "Ma'am, this can't be done.  We've forgiven  him.  Surely, that must count for something.  You can't arrest him.  He wants to live.  He has just found a new love. Surely, everyone deserves another chance."

Inspector Vengeful Audience said, "Who are you?"

Geet said, "I am Geet Khurana.  I am also Geet Handa, the complainant, you spoke about."  And Maan said, "I am Maan, her husband and brother of Dev Khurana."

Casting a sympathetic smile towards the couple, Inspector Vengeful Audience said, "Oh, I see.  Well, I'm sorry, Mr and Mrs Khurana.  I have to arrest Dev.  Whilst you may have forgiven Dev, he and Naintara still have a debt to repay to society.  You'll forgive me, won't you?"

So saying, she led Dev off.

Nandini approaches Maan.  She tells him, "Jijaji, you were right.  One cannot find out about a book until one has read it completely.  I just completed reading the book called "Dev" and realised that it is utter trash.  Could you recommend another one, please?"

PS: The tagline of the promo for Dev and Nandini's wedding read: Dreams do come true.

Bravo...you were fabulous with your innovation in script  and sarcasm...I.I loved it 'Together, a girl we did swindle, Together in jail, shall we spin the spindle.'
Dreams do come true

Your sarcasm was...too good...Do send me when you write something like this...Just that it should not be pro-Cvs.
Silentsoul thumbnail

Kuls- No point in getting angry over something we have little control over...might as well get a few laughs out of the whole deal!

Yaa Pixie...guess you are right ..But when I invested so much time for this show story, charcter defense or criticism, its TRP . Its just very hard to control the anger, when I see all my investment gave me nill return and only bulk frustation
.. If we complain of product than our demands are oversize and change your product. Why dint suggested us last year before utilizing our so much precious time.
 Moreover after enjoying our investment from last whole year, enjoying all appreciation, now producer very easily blame the supplier that they ruined the product in between.
Very nice theory indeed.
Best is our creativity, worst is channel intervention. 

deejayaqueel thumbnail

@Deej: I was the elder sister ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Like I said- lets not mock the team- someone in there has a really sad love life!

WHOOOAAA!!!!! @#&$*#@@##!!!

SOmeone has a halo around their heads now!!!! 😆😆
-pixie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

WHOOOAAA!!!!! @#&$*#@@##!!!

SOmeone has a halo around their heads now!!!! 😆😆

I dont think my mommy agrees, but then she gave up on me years ago😆
deejayaqueel thumbnail