Par dar lag ta hai ki bhagwan na kare
apna pyara sa, bhola sa, cry baby dev,
unki bhi zindagi kharab na kare 🤣
🤣

Edited by sush1 - 12 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

if maan is (was) the angry young man...i want dev to be the truobled young man...i want him to try to be good...but fail...and fall into the bad guy again...

sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
@medha 👏

aap ke charan kahan hai
jara sa blessings lena hai 😃

Itne badhiya badhiya khayal kahan se aate hai
Ya koi special chakki ka aata aap khate hai 😃

Jara hame bhi batao
Aur yeh suujh buujh CVs ko bhi de do 😆😆😆
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

A vengeful lot, aren't we?  But, in all of these, except for the Eureka moment, Dev will garner the sympathy of Grandma, Brother and Sister-in-Law, for he'll be the victim. 

So, here goes.  An attempt at "Others".

Maan and Geet successfully played cupid for the adorable little brother and cousin sister.  A marriage was arranged between Dev and Nandini.  The marriage preparations were ongoing.  Everyone was jubilant.

[We get a promo of another dream marriage, this time between Dev and Nandini.]

Dev, the reformed soul, approached Maan and Geet.  He told them, "Bro and Geet, you have done so much for me.  Bro, you footed the bill for my marriage to Naintara.  Geet, your family footed the bill for my marriage to you. So, let me foot the bill for this marriage.

Happiness abounded everywhere.  All the pre-wedding rituals went off well, leaving everyone inebriated with the new-found joy and happiness that filled their lives.  It was a grand celebration to celebrate the nuptials of Dev Khurana with Nandini, his flavour-of-the track (as Geek puts it).

Then, it was time for the much-awaited moment. 

---

Finally, the day of the wedding is here.  Nandini and Dev are at the mandap.   They stand up to take the pheras around the fire.

Just then, a female voice rings out authoritatively.  "Ruk jao, yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti."

Everyone freezes.  Dev could not see the person because of the crowds gathered around.  He adjusts his spectacles and thinks to himself, "It can't be Naintara, can it?  She is still in coma." 

He is shocked to see a female police officer pushing her way through the crowds.  The epaulettes on her should identify her as a police officer of the rank of Senior Inspector.  Her name badge identified her as Vengeful Audience.

Beeji stepped forward and said, "Madam Inspector, what is the meaning of this?  Why did you say that this marriage cannot take place?"

In reply, Inspector Vengeful Audience, said, "Ma'am, I am here to arrest Mr Dev Khurana for a case pending against him charging him with the commission of several offences, including bigamy and cheating, committed by him and Naintara -- his first wife -- against a young girl called Geet Handa. He married her whilst married to Naintara, swindled her property, impregnated her and disappeared.  We had arrested him earlier, but he was released on bail.  His bail has now been cancelled."

A completely perplexed Dev said, "But, ma'am, why would my bail be cancelled? I am now a reformed man. Naintara and I were let off on bail as our lawyers proved that we had done no wrong. "

Inspector Vengeful Audience replied, "Mr Khurana, Naintara regained consciousness early yesterday morning.  Whilst she hung in between life and death, she felt remorse for what she did.  So, on waking up, she immediately gave a statement to the police confessing the crimes she had committed along with you and gave us the number of the locker in which she had preserved the evidence of the wrongdoing -- Locker 008. In light of this, the police moved the court for cancellation of your bail, which had been obtained on false grounds.  Naintara is already in judicial custody.  She is now a reformed woman and wants to atone for her sins in prison.  She told me to pass on a message to you, 'Together, a girl we did swindle, Together in jail, shall we spin the spindle.'  So, we are here to take you into police custody.  You will continue to remain in custody until your case is tried by the court."

Everyone is spellbound.

At last, Maan and Geet come forward. In unison, they say, "Ma'am, this can't be done.  We've forgiven  him.  Surely, that must count for something.  You can't arrest him.  He wants to live.  He has just found a new love. Surely, everyone deserves another chance."

Inspector Vengeful Audience said, "Who are you?"

Geet said, "I am Geet Khurana.  I am also Geet Handa, the complainant, you spoke about."  And Maan said, "I am Maan, her husband and brother of Dev Khurana."

Casting a sympathetic smile towards the couple, Inspector Vengeful Audience said, "Oh, I see.  Well, I'm sorry, Mr and Mrs Khurana.  I have to arrest Dev.  Whilst you may have forgiven Dev, he and Naintara still have a debt to repay to society.  You'll forgive me, won't you?"

So saying, she led Dev off.

Nandini approaches Maan.  She tells him, "Jijaji, you were right.  One cannot find out about a book until one has read it completely.  I just completed reading the book called "Dev" and realised that it is utter trash.  Could you recommend another one, please?"

PS: The tagline of the promo for Dev and Nandini's wedding read: Dreams do come true.

I LOUUU IT!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What about NT getting forgiveness from Dev and Maaneet... since people should be given a second chacne... Dev should marry NT AGAIN!!! BOOO HAAA HAAA!!! DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!
sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: an12345678

Who is Dev Babu? 

What is this?😊

after seeing Ramayan u are asking who is lakshman?

Dev babu is our pyaara sa, lovable, devoted, cry baby brother of Maan

The same one who got married to Geet by mistake
and who got her pregnant by another mistake (NT) 😆😆

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Pixie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No... i am not returning the Smileys!!😉

I LOVE the second option... Poetic indeed... Dev;s vital cut off by NT itself... beautifully completes the loop!! 🤣🤣

'Phasaad ki jad'!!! Na rahega baas... na errr... 'bajegi baasuri'!!! 🤣🤣🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Who is Dev Babu? 

your Vicky babu's dear bhaiyya...😆😆😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sush: "and who got her pregnant by another mistake"

And by mistake me read, who got pregnant 😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Swan: Me object to you using babu and Vicky in the same sentence.  😆😆😆 Vicky is the man of 22nd Century who has learned the trick of remaining for ever invisible 😆😆😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Swan: Me object to you using babu and Vicky in the same sentence.  😆😆😆 Vicky is the man of 22nd Century who has learned the trick of remaining for ever invisible 😆😆😆

my bad An...okie he is your another favourite Annie's dear bhaiyya...😆😆😆
Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago