Tumhara kya hoga Dev babu?

Poll

What should be done with Dev?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So the GHSP team is hell bent on shoving Dev down our throats...even though the majority of the audience is unable to digest 
  • Maan and Geet playing cupid to Dev 
  • Dev preying on a fourth woman during the course of 1 year that the show has been airing (this has to be some kind of record even for the amoral tellyworld)
  • Dev's benediction to (almost) sainthood

So lets come up with the wackiest plot ideas on how the Dev story should be taken forward- The only criteria is that it should fit into the story narrative (since I am not amnesic and neither are most of the forum members) and It should be wacky!

<ps: I have no connections to any birds, bees or anything that remotely croons- this post is just to poke fun at the GHSP team and have a bit of fun ourselves and hence it is likely to stay on this forum without any powers that be ever chancing upon it πŸ˜†>

<pps: I honestly think the Dev-Jugnu chemistry is better than the Dev-Nandini Chemistry>

EDIT: Even if you do not vote, Please read Medha's scene below...Its worth your time πŸ˜†
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Morning, Poll Queen of the forum. Another great one. Interesting to see how blood thirsty the viewers are- nothing short of an attack on the vitals will do for this lot! Ha, ha.
As for our dear Dev babu, since he's escaped jail, I think it might be worthwhile for us that he is allowed to get married to Nano, with the proviso that he is to be a ghar jamai, can't go running to his dear bro for every lttle thing, and he's to be under the total the control of Mr.Hitler Teji and battle axe beeji and do their bidding. Then we might get to see D babu chakki peesing and peesing.

No doubt the cvs and all others deserve the jootas they are getting, but I am grateful to them for one thing, which they could easily have done given their penchant for doing the most unwanted of things-- they did not get D babu to fall in love with G!! I guess they realised if they'd done that the online jootas would become real ones.
Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
@Murlal: πŸ˜†. You got me on that one...Nothing short of total annihilation for Dev, in my books...

As long as some justice is delivered in form of Jail time, penance or in kind (inflicted by Beeji-Teji duo)- I may be able to make peace with this track...

But Geet and Maan playing cupid is just too hard to digest

ps: Thanks for humoring meπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A vengeful lot, aren't we?  But, in all of these, except for the Eureka moment, Dev will garner the sympathy of Grandma, Brother and Sister-in-Law, for he'll be the victim. 

So, here goes.  An attempt at "Others".

Maan and Geet successfully played cupid for the adorable little brother and cousin sister.  A marriage was arranged between Dev and Nandini.  The marriage preparations were ongoing.  Everyone was jubilant.

[We get a promo of another dream marriage, this time between Dev and Nandini.]

Dev, the reformed soul, approached Maan and Geet.  He told them, "Bro and Geet, you have done so much for me.  Bro, you footed the bill for my marriage to Naintara.  Geet, your family footed the bill for my marriage to you. So, let me foot the bill for this marriage.

Happiness abounded everywhere.  All the pre-wedding rituals went off well, leaving everyone inebriated with the new-found joy and happiness that filled their lives.  It was a grand celebration to celebrate the nuptials of Dev Khurana with Nandini, his flavour-of-the track (as Geek puts it).

Then, it was time for the much-awaited moment. 

---

Finally, the day of the wedding is here.  Nandini and Dev are at the mandap.   They stand up to take the pheras around the fire.

Just then, a female voice rings out authoritatively.  "Ruk jao, yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti."

Everyone freezes.  Dev could not see the person because of the crowds gathered around.  He adjusts his spectacles and thinks to himself, "It can't be Naintara, can it?  She is still in coma." 

He is shocked to see a female police officer pushing her way through the crowds.  The epaulettes on her should identify her as a police officer of the rank of Senior Inspector.  Her name badge identified her as Vengeful Audience.

Beeji stepped forward and said, "Madam Inspector, what is the meaning of this?  Why did you say that this marriage cannot take place?"

In reply, Inspector Vengeful Audience, said, "Ma'am, I am here to arrest Mr Dev Khurana for a case pending against him charging him with the commission of several offences, including bigamy and cheating, committed by him and Naintara -- his first wife -- against a young girl called Geet Handa. He married her whilst married to Naintara, swindled her property, impregnated her and disappeared.  We had arrested him earlier, but he was released on bail.  His bail has now been cancelled."

A completely perplexed Dev said, "But, ma'am, why would my bail be cancelled? I am now a reformed man. Naintara and I were let off on bail as our lawyers proved that we had done no wrong. "

Inspector Vengeful Audience replied, "Mr Khurana, Naintara regained consciousness early yesterday morning.  Whilst she hung in between life and death, she felt remorse for what she did.  So, on waking up, she immediately gave a statement to the police confessing the crimes she had committed along with you and gave us the number of the locker in which she had preserved the evidence of the wrongdoing -- Locker 008. In light of this, the police moved the court for cancellation of your bail, which had been obtained on false grounds.  Naintara is already in judicial custody.  She is now a reformed woman and wants to atone for her sins in prison.  She told me to pass on a message to you, 'Together, a girl we did swindle, Together in jail, shall we spin the spindle.'  So, we are here to take you into police custody.  You will continue to remain in custody until your case is tried by the court."

Everyone is spellbound.

At last, Maan and Geet come forward. In unison, they say, "Ma'am, this can't be done.  We've forgiven  him.  Surely, that must count for something.  You can't arrest him.  He wants to live.  He has just found a new love. Surely, everyone deserves another chance."

Inspector Vengeful Audience said, "Who are you?"

Geet said, "I am Geet Khurana.  I am also Geet Handa, the complainant, you spoke about."  And Maan said, "I am Maan, her husband and brother of Dev Khurana."

Casting a sympathetic smile towards the couple, Inspector Vengeful Audience said, "Oh, I see.  Well, I'm sorry, Mr and Mrs Khurana.  I have to arrest Dev.  Whilst you may have forgiven Dev, he and Naintara still have a debt to repay to society.  You'll forgive me, won't you?"

So saying, she led Dev off.

Nandini approaches Maan.  She tells him, "Jijaji, you were right.  One cannot find out about a book until one has read it completely.  I just completed reading the book called "Dev" and realised that it is utter trash.  Could you recommend another one, please?"

PS: The tagline of the promo for Dev and Nandini's wedding read: Dreams do come true.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Medha: I love you πŸ€£

Dreams do come true- only is baar audience ki!!!
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shradha 🀣 Yes, dreams do come true.😍
-pixie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseflower_07

Dev ban gaya Devdas🀣

Paro nahi to chandramukhi hi sahi...Hmmm!
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Yippee...Another Poll πŸ˜†

My vote goes to nothing less than castration .

@Medha....OMG πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
-pixie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadydeep

My vote goes to nothing less than castration .

I did not expect that option to be so popular πŸ˜†

ps: Its very hard coming up with a poll in case you havent watched the episode, I realized today πŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shraddha...you really are the poll queen aren't you...πŸ˜†...i love the idea of NT waking up and chopping off his vitals...thats the root of the problem...na rahega baas na bajegi bansuri...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

@Medha...that was awesome...🀣