Chat Clubs

||*Sano CC #43-(IO)*|| - Page 82

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aishhh.

koi hai yaar random.. friend reqs bheje i didn't accept.. and then he sends me 8-9 testimonials saying you are beautiful.. dude LIMIT 😳

😳
ussne tumhain kab dekha?!
πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i rejected everything πŸ₯± reenz.. pata nahi jaan, even i haven't been in front of the mirror foreverrr woh kya mujhe dekhega.. dumbo
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sano kahan check kar rahi ho!! 😳..i want to check too!! 😳..🀣..
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
arre main testinomail checkrahi thi lol
aishhh. thumbnail
sab ka sab reject kar diya.. LOSERRR i might be beautiful but you haven't even seen me 😳 🀣
serendipity. thumbnail
[size=1] NIMBO: 😡
mjhe horoscope dikhaao!!!!!!!
i dont believe in it, lkin aish ka same hai? SHOW! 🀣
nhi milraha kahan post kiya!? πŸ˜•
sanober. thumbnail

sab ka sab reject kar diya.. LOSERRR i might be beautiful but you haven't even seen me 😳 🀣

apne app tareefStern SmileROFL
aishhh. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sano88

apne app tareef😳🀣

main toh keh rahi hoon, nahi bhi hoon toh mujhpe force kar raha hai ki main hoon 🀣 🀣

reenz yeh le

Welcome to the Virgo Room
The eternal perfectionist and a stickler for details! You like everything to be orderly and methodical. You quiet, shy, analytical Virgos, everybody likes you for your modesty and sincerity. Direct your keen eye towards your Room and explore!

Ruled by Mercury
A Feminine Negative Mutable Earth Sign
Polar or Opposite Sign: Pisces
Colour: Brown and russet-reds
Virgo is the sixth sign of the Zodiac, lasting from August 24 - September 23

They often have the quiet, unsophisticated air of an inexperienced person, which can be deceptive. They are reliable, sincere, methodical and precise, have an enquiring mind and a critical eye for detail. They see life as a never-ending series of tasks and duties, some pleasant, some difficult - but all of them very necessary. Negative Virgoan traits include a capacity for endless worry. 

Physical appearance:
Virgoans have good bone structure and are often highly photogenic. They are attractive, with beautiful eyes that sparkle with intelligence. Curiously, many Virgoans have a slightly unbalanced way of walking. 

Relationships:
They are quiet, undemonstrative people and cautious with strangers. They can be slow when forming new friendships, but are truthful and loyal with those they trust. Virgoans can be tense in close relationships, which could badly upset their sex lives and make it hard for them to become truly intimate with those they love. 

Career:
They are usually happy working in a job that calls for precision, a shrewd mind, and logic. Dogged, analytical and intellectual, they make skilled and inspired research scientists, analysts or even literary critics. They are money-oriented and tend to dabble with stocks and shares. 

Health:
They are often martyrs to their stomachs, and many suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which greatly embarrasses and inconveniences them. Many also suffer from food allergies. They need plenty of fresh air to balance their energies. The answer to their ailments lies in Yoga and Meditation. 
sanober. thumbnail
oyyye ladko ki fitrat hai.. they are brain less..πŸ˜ƒ
serendipity. thumbnail

lamba hai.. dekh, sab milta hai mujhse \

Physical appearance:
Virgoans have good bone structure and are often highly photogenic. They are attractive, with beautiful eyes that sparkle with intelligence. Curiously, many Virgoans have a slightly unbalanced way of walking. 

Relationships:
They are quiet, undemonstrative people and cautious with strangers. They can be slow when forming new friendships, but are truthful and loyal with those they trust. Virgoans can be tense in close relationships, which could badly upset their sex lives and make it hard for them to become truly intimate with those they love. 

Career:
They are usually happy working in a job that calls for precision, a shrewd mind, and logic. Dogged, analytical and intellectual, they make skilled and inspired research scientists, analysts or even literary critics. They are money-oriented and tend to dabble with stocks and shares. 

Health:
They are often martyrs to their stomachs, and many suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which greatly embarrasses and inconveniences them. Many also suffer from food allergies. They need plenty of fresh air to balance their energies. The answer to their ailments lies in Yoga and Meditation. 

@red: WTH!? 😳 🀣 🀣

@LARGED: MG, mjhe issey matlab tha! :P
🀣 true!
Shii, Libra ka bhi nikaal naa, dekhti hoon :P