Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
u there aish ab bata.. what happened? doc ne kya kaha hai?
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ok blood test ka report clear aaya toh sahi, vitamin D is low so im taking supplements, but i talked to a doc relative she's concerned about it..

GP can only do so much so she wants me to get a lot of tests done.. actually i had a food poisoning thing in between the flu that i didn't mention, so i told her and she's referred me to a gastroentrologist to go see.. im trying to get an appointment.. and she thinks it's something to do with digestive system :S i don't know, i don't want to worry you :S 
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

ok blood test ka report clear aaya toh sahi, vitamin D is low so im taking supplements, but i talked to a doc relative she's concerned about it..

GP can only do so much so she wants me to get a lot of tests done.. actually i had a food poisoning thing in between the flu that i didn't mention, so i told her and she's referred me to a gastroentrologist to go see.. im trying to get an appointment.. and she thinks it's something to do with digestive system :S i don't know, i don't want to worry you :S 

One of my friend i guess, facing the same issue. Okay! so there's nothing to worry abt it? like a big kind of illness or someting?
aishhh. thumbnail
no she's saying it's not like serious that way, but it's some kind of food related thing like digestion/not able to absorb certain foods, she needs tests to be done though :@ that time im thinking i might be on and off IF
sanober. thumbnail

no she's saying it's not like serious that way, but it's some kind of food related thing like digestion/not able to absorb certain foods, she needs tests to be done though :@ that time im thinking i might be on and off IF

Thank GoD!

Ofcourse, health comes first aish. You dont have to be here all the time. Do take proper medication so you can get well soon. ๐Ÿ˜ณager aayi na teri hajamat karinge milke
aishhh. thumbnail
awww :$ ๐Ÿค— i got an appointment fixed right now.. itni der hold pe rakha tha, they were giving me june/july ki date, naam bola referral ka and now they've managed for 7th june :S 

sanober. thumbnail

awww :$ ๐Ÿค— i got an appointment fixed right now.. itni der hold pe rakha tha, they were giving me june/july ki date, naam bola referral ka and now they've managed for 7th june :S 

oh yes.. meri behan ko thyroid hai.. itna late appointment dete hai ๐Ÿ˜• i hope tu jaldi theel hjo๐Ÿ˜ณ
aishhh. thumbnail
i told her my aunty referred gave name, and they "managed"

i hope so too :$ lekin lagta hai yeh rest of life ke liye hoga jo bhi hai.. i mean not vomiting and fever and all.. but the problem with the digestive system :S 
sanober. thumbnail

i told her my aunty referred gave name, and they "managed"

i hope so too :$ lekin lagta hai yeh rest of life ke liye hoga jo bhi hai.. i mean not vomiting and fever and all.. but the problem with the digestive system :S 

no no, if its kinda related to ulcer or something, then medicines will gonna work for you.. butthen you have to be careful while eating.. bas mirch masala and oily stuff needs to be avoided.๐Ÿ˜ณ
aishhh. thumbnail
ulcer wagaira nahi, some disorder :S