Ummm...I think...

sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi there everyone!

New to the forum, not to the site...first post blah blah! ðŸ˜›

Coming to the point, I've started wondering about this "hurried" romance between AnYa. Im scared that these CT dudes have decided to create either a bomb new track for them or the same old crap story is going to repeat itself like others that I've heard about from my friends. 

Sometimes I feel, these two are going to go 'all the way' in these two days and do something really silly ðŸ¤¢ since they are going strength to strength of getting physical with each other ðŸ˜• And since they've blown this "parvarish" thing at Anant's house out of proportions and ofcourse the trust and the parvarish thing at Navya's house as well...they might come up with the whole fighting the families thing through the coming episodes...and with these two having done something silly during the picnic...it would be a big huge thing for both of them to handle. 

The other thing is this Rama bhabhi character..eek. I've a feeling Navya might actually get married to Anant soon after a lot of fight ofcourse...and then Rama witch is going to give her a nice welcome for a few days to come. I think she is going to be a big catalyst in anything that goes wrong in this plot pretty soon and thats why they are hurrying up falling in love and getting physical with each other thing. 

Hmmm...I might be totally wrong...hope I am...but yeah this is what I think!

And wasnt there a Sonia somewhere who had almost committed suicide sometime? ðŸ˜• Or was I imagining it...or was it some other soap?!  

Sonia 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmm. mayb ur ritee
gud post!
-veena.shona- thumbnail

i hope all dis ds nt happen😕

n i dnt think dey wil cross der limits🤔

itne jaldi shadi nahi yaar😒

shenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after the suicide attempt sonia went back to home wit her family coz she realized that anant does not love her. 
anant is deeply in love wit navya 😳

.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hmm..may be u r rite...but this cn also happen dat they might not
gt physical wid each other...bt fall in luv too much.nd  when they come back, Anant's engagement would b fixed with Shagun..but after dat Anant will realise dat he cannot live without Navya..so he will fight for his love..
well lets see..and Navya too..

.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
and do you remember Ranbir's challenge..its coming true..so dat will also give some twist in the story..
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if it is new generation story they will fight for their love i think so.