Miley Jab Hum Tum

<3 2nd Year Anni of One Beautiful Realisation <3 - Page 2

Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awww this was one of the bestest song seq in MJHT...it was tottaly dreamy...i love hwo mayank was trying to stay away nd then realised his love...awww <3333 it was too adorable that "world ki best coffe " scene was MAGICAL love how he was staring at her...and drank whole coffe even it was extra sweet awww😳this is the real mayu <3333...their terrace scene almost all was just too dreamy and magicall <3😍...nd jaage jaage moment was the best cuz that day mayu realised his love for nupur...awww the bestest pair <3...that day sadu mayank finally realised is love for his nautanki nupur πŸ˜ the way he was imagining her in his dreams <3 this love story is really unforgettable each single scene has its passion <3😍they are always in our heart FOREVER <3
made sum sigs😳...preeti di can u add this to front pageπŸ˜ƒ
will post avis later on πŸ˜†
thnx for the awsum thread preeti di πŸ€—

Edited by -Arti4ever- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
GREAT POST Preeti DiπŸ€—
after a long time there is such a great postπŸ˜ƒ

😳okay i know m posting a lot of siggies...plz bear wid me "Mr.Bijlani style"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

have posted all the older n newer siggiesπŸ˜†

sorry for the long post...i could have wrote more but tried to cut shortπŸ˜†

now i will sit n read everyone else's posts "aaram se pai pasaar ke"Nupz styleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG!! .. It's the realization anniversary !! .. 😍 😍 ..

It was the acceptance of the akudu sadu guy that he had fallen love with a firework! .. An innocent portrayal of love  - treating her with dignity when she thought she lost on her respect. Making her feel as if there was nothing that happened. *sigh* .. and that one tear rolling down her cheek made him realize that how much that pricks him .. her one soft confession .. "tum bohat ache ho mayank ..", made his heart pump vigorously and finally he names the tornado of emotions in his heart as LOVE... and what can be more beautiful than LOVE .. he promises to try and there came his feelings .. he started imagining her .. singing for her .. confessing her .. just like her raj!! <3 <3 ..

Excellent picturesqueness  and choice of song .. beautifully enacted by ArTi!! .. We miss this MAGIC!..<3

Excellent post preeti di! .. and all of you .. lovely post and stunning siggies..

P.S - asih .. don't worry dear .. inshAllah we all will celebrate the 32nd anniversary too!! 😳

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
i was so waiting for ur post Mehak n i was right...in such few words u have decribed it so well😍

yup, when she felt embarassed, he treated her with Utmost Respect...and said, "itna vishwas toh tum mujhpe kar hi sakti ho...naa" and she simply smiles coz it was not necessary for her to think in those lines...that she always did...trust him before herself...but his words made her still smile for the way he controlled the situation n so sweetly asked a question on himself  rather...

n then he said, "kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai, koi aur nahi main hi tha"😍
this always makes me wonder how belongingness had already made its place in him as if they were obviously special for each other whether they accepted it already or not...😍
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful payal .. exactly .. belonging .. that is what defined them!! .. everywhere , everyytime, they both were there for each other .. <3..
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! we are celebrating 2nd anniversary of realisation of this heavenly couple.how can that be???
abhi kal ki hi to baat lagti hai.
the whole seq. was so beautifully executed by Arti.

Mayank saying " Mayank tujhe jaldi hi Nupur se door rehne ke reasons dhundne honge,warna ye ek ke baad ek aise hi acchi-acchi batein karti rahegi aur tu..."

Loved Mayu's expressions when Nupz was telling him about her LOVE.
his expressions changed from utter despair to a huge relief when he realised  she was talking about SRK.
he wanted to stay away from her,yet became sad after knowing she loved someone.πŸ˜†
these complicated feelings posed a huge challenge for our Logical Mayank Sharma.
but one embarrassing moment, tears in his girl's eyes made him realise the depth of his feelings for her.
the way he consoled her,covering her up with his shirt😍😍

even Nupur realised then ,that Mayank is not what she thought of him. He had a softer side to him.
he even marofied a dialougue in SRK style to make her feel better, made her world's best coffee.😍😍

in the end even Nupz confessed to him "Mayank tum bohot acche ho..."
the way a soft & dreamy smile lit up his face after hearing those words.😍
then beautiful picturisation of a beautiful song, both looking absolutely ravishing in heavenly white.😍😍
oh i can go on & on... about this seq.

thanks Preeti for this beautiful post.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Happy second realisation anniversary MNians!!!!

Edited by shubhie - 12 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
i totally Salute MN love 😳coz they were 2 such different people that they knew initially they had everything to dis-like about each other...πŸ˜† but Love entangled them both in such a mesmerising way that against their own will, thoughts, decisions...they both fell in love...and in such a way that they realised only other may complete another and their lives...😍

okay now m going off topic..sorry Preeti DiπŸ˜†
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Guys
Could you all un-reserve your posts soon?πŸ˜†

And Nikki & Payal ... adding ur creations on page 1
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Preeti, I'll unres today... pakka😳
-Preeti- thumbnail