Miley Jab Hum Tum

<3 2nd Year Anni of One Beautiful Realisation <3

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
https://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp236/Keefers_/Keefers_Dividers/Keefers_Dividers3016.gif
S a l a a m  N a m a $ t e y

I know some people would get a shock seeing me here. Kaafi Din baad Darshan diye hai. But kya karti, got busy with a few things and also this forum was too addictive for Me. Even if i peeped in I would'nt have gone without giving my Uchch Gyaan on a few things and that would have been highly dangerous for Me. SO i preferred staying off from here. But Today i had to. Reason being ... Mayank Nupur. People dont even need to guess that😆

2 yrs back this time of the Month was very Crucial for all of us. For a Reason that this was the Golden period when Miss Nupur Bhushan felt something for Mr. Mayank Sadu Sharma😆. SRK ki language mein kahun tho "Kuch Kuch Hua Tha" and Nupur ki basha mein "Kuch tho Hua Hai, Kuch Ho Gaya Hai". It wasnt new to us as we always knew She liked him but Nupur never accepted and this was the preiod which made her realise that she did share some bond with him. Something which was different and which made her feel different.

Dated 19th May 2009, 9pm
Mayank comes to Nupur's house for Play rehersals and also to work on his Mission of fighting over his feelings by facing them. Least did he know that its gone backfire. Nupur then invites him to the terrace for rehersals and Thanks to the Govt who helped a lot for these 2 t realise what they meant for each other. Nupur is in an embarassing situation while her dress rips off and Mayank was all the more embarassed. But ... our hero like a true hero makes sure that his lady love doesnt feel more awkward and helps her out through this situation.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttRxhOEvlBM[/YOUTUBE]

Dated 20th May 2009, 9pm
To make things easy and normal, Mayank asks her if she would have Coffee, "Worlds Best Coffee" and Nupur agrees. Kabhi na chup rehne waali Nupur was speechless today. Was it the 2 mins embarassing moment that had happened in the terrace or was it the flow of emotions that's made her speechless? Well It was Mayank Sharma's Charm that caught her attension. Things were different & so was the situation. The Mayank who always found reasons to fight with her to find fault in her was taking care of her and making her feel spl. That was certainly different and Nice.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rUsMKGdUJc[/YOUTUBE]

Dated 20th May 2009, 9pm
Still juggling between her feelings. Nupur finally gave it out to him with just a few words "Tum Bahut Achche Ho". One moment and things changed. The Sadu had suddenly become "The Nice Guy" for Nupur.  It certainly wasnt a confession but definately nothing less than that. A moment of Realisation where both felt there was something between them which was more than Friendship, which was Pure and Special.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuLvxF_UR0Q[/YOUTUBE]

And then came the Ever-Lasting Moment
Dated 21st May 2009, 9pm
Jaage J
aage Armaan, Jaage Jaage Hum
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NONWDb_nmC4[/YOUTUBE]
A Dream that was heavenly. A Moment which could be lived forever. Mayank had accepted it to himself that he Loved Nupur and now he is gonna win over her. Beautifully picturised with this song where both looked the Best.😍

he he he laa laa laa
Resham Si Hai Yeh Hawaaien Sanam
Aao Zaraa Paas Ayein Sanam
Jaage Jaage Aramaan Hai
Jaage Jaage Hum

Ho Jaane Do Ab Faasale Kuchh To Kam
Jaage Jaage Aramaa Hai
Jaage Jaage Hum

Angdayi Leke Hawaa Hai Chali
Toh Kyun Naa Khushbu Bikhere Kali
Ho Khushbu Hawaon Mein Kaise Bhare
Kaliyaan Hai Sharamaati Haay Kyaa Kare
Kyaa Pataa Hai Ye Kyaa
Sharm Hai Yaa Sazaa
Kyun Hai Betaabiyaan
Intazaar Ek Zara
Ek Pal Ki Bhi Duri Toh Ab Hai Sitam
Jaage Jaage Aramaa Hai
Jaage Jaage Hum

Resham Si Hai Yeh Hawaaien Sanam
Aao Zaraa Paas Ayein Sanam
Jaage Jaage Aramaan Hai
Jaage Jaage Hum
Ooo ooo
Jaage Jaage Aramaa Hai
Jaage Jaage Hum

Ho Jaane Do Ab Faasale Kuchh To Kam
Jaage Jaage Aramaa Hai
Jaage Jaage Hum
Ooo ooo
Jaage Jaage Aramaa Hai
Jaage Jaage Hum...

Jaage Jaage ...
Jaage Jaage ...
Jaage Jaage ...
Jaage Jaage ...
Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
A n n i v e r s a r y   G o o d i e s

Picture Update

Mayank Nupur at the Terrace Scene Snaps

Worlds Best Coffee & Tum Bahut Achche Ho Snaps

Jaage Jaage Armaan! Jaage Jaage Hum!

Fresh Stock😆
By Aish

By Sanam

By Nikki

By Payal

More on Page 2

More would Update later😳

Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
me :$ btw thirty second anniversary nahi hai Preeti 😳 🤣 2nd kar le in the title 🤣
wait space kar de.. the <3 looks like 32nd 🤣
Edited by -Aish129- - 12 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

me :$ btw thirty second anniversary nahi hai Preeti 😳 🤣 2nd kar le in the title 🤣

wait space kar de.. the <3 looks like 32nd 🤣

amma ...changed ... bhagwan ... kuch nahii ho sakta humara🤣
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

*~*HAPPY MAYUR REALIZATION ANNIVERSARY*~*

🥳

Some Anniversary gifts from me😳...

I just loved the cuteness of the two when they did this😆

This is my favourite part of the song😳

😍

and lastly, one more futile attempt😳😆

thanks for the awesome post Preeti

⭐️

🤗🤗

~jiya~ 

Edited by jiya_angel - 12 years ago
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!
How fast the tym flew by..felt lyk it happened yesterday..and also cos I watch it almost every day😃..mera kya hoga..it was a turning point in both of their lives..Mayank finally accepted his feelings...whereas Nupur realized her feelings for Mayank..such a beautiful moment..and to add to their romantic atmosphere Mayank's Worlds Best Coffee was the perfect element..😳😍..Hayee..what shud a gal be more happy for?And finally the icing in the cake came with the beautiful song marking mayu's acceptance and to celebrate his new found happiness..❤️..and the angels luking so serene and passionate..beautifully portrayed by our darlings Jun and Rati di..full credit goes to them..one feels lyk falling in luv after watching them..one of the perfect moments in MJHT..
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice thread preeeti di👏

the jaage jaage sequence was indeed one of the best MaYur sequence in mjht.
waise to they look gr8 in all colours but whenever they r in white they create magic😳
like they did in jaage jaage,sajda,ishq hua and the morning scene after dhruv fiasco😳white is the symbol of their unique chemistry and magic.
this song made mayank's realisation of love so beautiful😳
infact i fell in love with this song after it was picturised on them😆
and the world's best coffee😳😳
really miss those days but its so nice to see that we all celebrate such anniversaries.👏i hope we keep celebrating them😳

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh purana yadein taza hogaya
Missing them lots... shayed ye chalta rahega
we wont forget Arti and Mayur...we love them and will  alwz  them...

thank u preeti Di for ur nice  post...
will try to edit soon

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx a ton for this amazing post preeti...🤗
U've said all sooo beautifully...This whole seq ws really a precious and remarkable moments for both Mayur and us...I felt so relieved and overwhelmed when mayank finally confessed his love and ws determined to win back her...With the song it ws all mesmerizing...One of the most cherished moment by all of us...
Thnx again...
Aish and sanam wonderful siggies...Really breathtaking...😍
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Coincidently, I was listening to this melodious song the other day, and I remembered this episode. This episode is the initial reason I love Mayank and Nupur. This song just suits them so well. I reminisce this scene so often, it is just too memorable. Made some siggies, feel free to use. (Preeti, could you add these to the front page?)

Enjoy!

-Nikki

Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 12 years ago