Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dg0628

i used to be really into drawing/painting/ music but itz been like 5 yrs since i did any of it for fun ...and my summer uni nursing course is art lol something abouy patterns and taking care of ourselves first but yeah yest i drew after sooo long i didnt realize i missed it so much ...i enjoyed doing it yest so now went and bought stuff so i can start it again

u did the right thing IMO... coz this is the only way u can keep urself happy.. just do what u love to do..
i know our life is so busy but we need to take some time out for what we love to do... i love to sing and i wanted to be a trained singer but never got a chance to learn it from some one.. initially it was the studies that dint allow me to take some time out and now its my work.. but i really wish i could have done that.. i would have been the happiest person..
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Subii

u did the right thing IMO... coz this is the only way u can keep urself happy.. just do what u love to do..
i know our life is so busy but we need to take some time out for what we love to do... i love to sing and i wanted to be a trained singer but never got a chance to learn it from some one.. initially it was the studies that dint allow me to take some time out and now its my work.. but i really wish i could have done that.. i would have been the happiest person..

you cn take time for it now also  ,,never to late ,, to learn u knw ,, ahh agar tune training kiya and reached sare gamapa ,,,, me already  dreaming of seeing u on the screemm

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

omg me also into singing and dancing but never took it...i wish i knew how to do both but i never learned lol i really do wish that to ...oh well what can i do now

aha raj the course works on expressing self and figuring out patterns of life and how to take care of self first before the pt ...lol
Subii thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

you cn take time for it now also  ,,never to late ,, to learn u knw ,, ahh agar tune training kiya and reached sare gamapa ,,,, me already  dreaming of seeing u on the screemm

london main kahan se dhoondu training institute..ek dhoonda tha and i registered myself there.. gai bhi for 3 months but it is quite far from my place.. and the class used to be on weekday.. frrom 6-7.. it became very difficult for me to manage work, home and the institute.. i used to reach home by 9 and then cook.. was very tough for me.. so i didnt continue..
prncz thumbnail
aha raj the course works on expressing self and figuring out patterns of life and how to take care of self first before the pt ...lol

i guessed must have sme reason u have these classes ,,but good to knw na ?  and works like stress buster too  i guess

subi ..u should have pursued yaar,, sme time it gets diff but follow ur dreams ,, in the end u have no  regrets 

ello mein philosophic ho gayi 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh guyz i am at uni now...finally on the computer...my eyes and fingers were so stressing LOL

prncz thumbnail

for both of you music lovers

Subii thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

i guessed must have sme reason u have these classes ,,but good to knw na ?  and works like stress buster too  i guess

subi ..u should have pursued yaar,, sme time it gets diff but follow ur dreams ,, in the end u have no  regrets 

ello mein philosophic ho gayi 

trust me agar kar karti to main zarroar kar liya hota.. 6 baje se shuru hota tha.. at that time my work used to finish by 6.. office se jaldi nikalna padta tha.. then i used to cover that time the other day...
it wasnt really working.. 
Subii thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

oh guyz i am at uni now...finally on the computer...my eyes and fingers were so stressing LOL

heheh.. i too hate this mobile business..its too much for me
prncz thumbnail
daya for u  😆