Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mik is the perfect hero He looks good with anybody,  I loved iqbi and Iqbal doest look old. He doesnt need any make up as such.  With such powerful acting and sexy voice he  is sure to go places, Bunny deserves applause for such good performance being a first  time All the best to both of them. 
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the Rudr-Gauri chemistry in the beginning then it just died right after their marriage, never enjoyed their jodi after the marriage once Gauri became taking the mommy role with Rudra. But I do not think their lack of chemistry has anything to do with Binny or MIK, it is just how the 2 characters were written that killed their chemistry.

As to looking old, I never felt that MIK looked older than Binny, I felt the otherway around with all the wierd makeup they were giving Binny. Binnys acting is just ok, she does good on certain scenes but certain scenese/emotions need improvement. Cannot stand her crying scenes, running scenes etc.
arima2010 thumbnail
Hehe Binny sucks. She has not improved at all. What a low from her did days. She is getting worse from bad. Her face is made of iron. Even a crocodile has more expressions than her. In dance she could live with her pretty smile but not in acting. She never got into gauri. She was always standing far away from Gauri and badly pretending to be her. She runs like a kangroo and in most emotional scenes she knows only to curl her giant lips and flare her big nose and give a frustrated look. This is not acting and she cant act. But she will go places in tv industry females only cry and wear tons of make up. As for the acting the dramatic background music, multiple retakes, morphing and the good expressions of other cast can save her. I am impressed with the audience who understood the truth and gave a thumbs down to her and didnt watch this nonactresses show.
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rach1

I liked the Rudr-Gauri chemistry in the beginning then it just died right after their marriage, never enjoyed their jodi after the marriage once Gauri became taking the mommy role with Rudra. But I do not think their lack of chemistry has anything to do with Binny or MIK, it is just how the 2 characters were written that killed their chemistry.

As to looking old, I never felt that MIK looked older than Binny, I felt the otherway around with all the wierd makeup they were giving Binny. Binnys acting is just ok, she does good on certain scenes but certain scenese/emotions need improvement. Cannot stand her crying scenes, running scenes etc.

I agree rudra Gauri's chemistry died once they got married because of the way their characters were butchered after that. I think Binny has really improved as an actress.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arima2010

Hehe Binny sucks. She has not improved at all. What a low from her did days. She is getting worse from bad. Her face is made of iron. Even a crocodile has more expressions than her. In dance she could live with her pretty smile but not in acting. She never got into gauri. She was always standing far away from Gauri and badly pretending to be her. She runs like a kangroo and in most emotional scenes she knows only to curl her giant lips and flare her big nose and give a frustrated look. This is not acting and she cant act. But she will go places in tv industry females only cry and wear tons of make up. As for the acting the dramatic background music, multiple retakes, morphing and the good expressions of other cast can save her. I am impressed with the audience who understood the truth and gave a thumbs down to her and didnt watch this nonactresses show.

I have to disagree with you. As much as I am NOT a Binny Sharma fan, she really has improved as an actress. Her facial expressions are there and her voice does display a level of emotion fitting for the scene. She is not a top notch actress but she's improved significantly since the start of the show. I was a very critical person of her as an actress but I have seen changes in her.  Multiple retakes are fine - some very good actors in Hollywood have multiple retakes and you cannot imagine the number of rehearsals some Broadway performances take.
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No, I have to agree! She really HAS improved a lot! and now she looks like a real actress.. she's come a long way.. and clearly you can see, how hard she is working.. and how well rehearsed she is.. She really is talented.. and if worked on correctly..she can run miles in life! =) Would love to see her in another show.. if Sangini is truly ending... Hopefully in the future.. she would come across good projects.. =) that would truly be able to make good use of her talent.. and have better storylines..to hold on the script and plot.. and thereby.. making the show a success not only for the audience, but also for the actors.. Binny is rocking right now! ⭐️
pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Binny was good in the initial episodes as Rudra's friend but then things went on a downslide-performance wise
she is a pretty girl...though her look as gauri in those saris is really sad.

As for MIK..he is perrrfect Mashallah!! nothing needed to add or subtract...as they say the rare natural beauty and in his case the rarest kashmiri beauty Mashallah hehe
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Laila, looks like you've changed too 😉
But I agree. I was never a binny fan; I had neutral feelings on her. But I think she has improved too as an actress. She def deserves a better look though.
As far as MIK goes, he's a hottie hands down! His look might ve too mature for binny though. And u kno, I only started noticing the unibrow recently. I think he used to have it threaded before. Look at him just 2 weeks ago.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara10

Wow Laila, looks like you've changed too 😉
But I agree. I was never a binny fan; I had neutral feelings on her. But I think she has improved too as an actress. She def deserves a better look though.
As far as MIK goes, he's a hottie hands down! His look might ve too mature for binny though. And u kno, I only started noticing the unibrow recently. I think he used to have it threaded before. Look at him just 2 weeks ago.

Believe me, I am being objective here. I can't stand watching her and MIK. I would have preferred a maturer and more experienced actress with him. The character of Gauri sucks and I simply am sick of Rudra. He's a complete idiot. Hope he will look for a role that is more age appropriate and with an actress who's more classy (remember the lead in KKA?).  Anyhow, MIK has done one good thing and has stuck it out in a serial which is something that he needed to do so he could show some credibility and get more work. He really messed up his career earlier on.  Hope he decides to find another role or Ekta finally relents and decides to work with him again (inshallah ;-) )
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monaghosh

iqbal & binny/iqbi just rock together👏both iqbal & binny/iqbi are just made for each other onscreen couple😳

200% agreed...both of them really rocks