Posted: 12 years ago
Nivedita and viren r meant to be together...their life has many ups and downs..bt they always supported each other...today when i was googled across some quotes i found a poem ..it's suits with our nivren's journey...

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow,
Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit." 

they never give up in their life...always supported each other...and their love is unique...and no one can seperate them...

Neha and Kinshuk gave life to nivedita and viren...and they gave us such an amazing pair nivren...the eternal couple...and we all r just amazed by their acting skills and mesmerizing chemistry...

They are the best Jodi in TV world and they cannot be separated...nivren r incomplete without each other...we need to support our favorite pair...!!

Pls join in their fan club...

Leave ur comments here...U can comment 2 times a day by using the same id...

http://india-forums.com/celebrity/2702/kinshuk-mahajan/comments/

Please also comments on pics and video, that also count towards their ranking...

Nice post.thanks for sharing.
Yeah NivRen are the best couple

sana

gud post dear
what a wonderful poem to describe our nivren's journey😛😊
we have to support our pair...and pls join in their fan club...

don't feel upset abt the new articles and posts..bcz i don't think it's true...i felt like someone trying to spread rumors abt sandhya track...bcz there r no TB article or SP article..and even tht article abt sandhya's entry didn't mentioned abt the link..if it's correct then why can't they revealead abt the source..and also sulagna bagged the lead role in bhatt's murder-2...so i don't think she can do this role...and on the top...RS can't seperate nivren...marriages r made in heaven...and it's not a children's game so tht we can exchange our partners with time...so nivren forever...!!
Originally posted by sana4kinha

we have to support our pair...and pls join in their fan club...

don't feel upset abt the new articles and posts..bcz i don't think it's true...i felt like someone trying to spread rumors abt sandhya track...bcz there r no TB article or SP article..and even tht article abt sandhya's entry didn't mentioned abt the link..if it's correct then why can't they revealead abt the source..and also sulagna bagged the lead role in bhatt's murder-2...so i don't think she can do this role...and on the top...RS can't seperate nivren...marriages r made in heaven...and it's not a children's game so tht we can exchange our partners with time...so nivren forever...!!
sana, i agree with u
i m not trusting these posts at all

yes nivren were, are n will alwaz be meant together no matter what...
Edited by Niv-RenBOND - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

sana, i agree with u
i m not trusting these posts at all

yes nivren were, are n will alwaz be meant together no matter what...

hi uzaima...when i first read the article i was like...what..!!!...bt when i read all the posts abt the new entry i found out that someone trying to spread a rumor...even it will turn out to be true nivi and sid will never happen..bcz RS is not tht much dumb to think like this...!!
Sana jaan I really needed this... After reading the so called article I was really down and out. But u made me see light. Thanks swti. Our NivRen can NEVER NEVER separate. This couple have touched the hearts of many and they had their fair share of problems but the always come out of it stronger and more in love... RS also said in Anju email that NivRen are soulmates. For me they will always be soulmates, no matter what happens in the show.
Originally posted by sana4kinha

hi uzaima...when i first read the article i was like...what..!!!...bt when i read all the posts abt the new entry i found out that someone trying to spread a rumor...even it will turn out to be true nivi and sid will never happen..bcz RS is not tht much dumb to think like this...!!
hi sana
same here

but when iread that article carefully abt new entry, i found a no. of linguistic mistakes n som sentences n words were just enough (such as viren's character n restart where they left off) to suspect the originality of that article.
and one more thing,these posts r coming frm newbies most of the time.just after posting it , they go offline.
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

hi sana
same here

but when iread that article carefully abt new entry, i found a no. of linguistic mistakes n som sentences n words were just enough (such as viren's character n restart where they left off) to suspect the originality of that article.
and one more thing,these posts r coming frm newbies most of the time.just after posting it , they go offline.
completely agree with u...in that article there r grammatical mistakes...and all these posts r from newbies..and all of them joined here around may 16 or after tht...and all these kinds of rumors started to spread after may 16...and also no production house and channel revealed abt their future track like this...then what's the meaning of suspense.. and  if it is true then it's the time for a TB article..so we need  avoid these kinds of posts until we will get to know abt this from a relaible source...and also i think this show is not going to end so soon...today may 20 and no news abt ccbm ending..so it can't end at the end of this month..!!we can hope for the best..!!
I agree. I am not taking any notice of these posts regarding the new entry, will only believe it when it comes from a reliable source. Also even if it is true I don't think there us anything to worry about as this will only bring nivren closer and their bond stronger. Everyone has a past, but it's the present and future that counts. Viren is madly in love with Nivi and has stuck by her through thick and thin. It just wouldn't make sense for him to hand his love over to his brother.
I also believe the show is not ending as the story is moving and is getting interesting simply because there is more nivren scenes, which is always a pleasure to watch. I will be really shocked if nivi and Sid were to happen.
NivRen have come a long away and are inseparable. this couple is meant to be and will always be.Edited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago