will karan forget what shelly did to him???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i am happy karan is back.. we all know what that witch shelly did to karan while he was lying in that bed sick and how she tortured him.. now that he is back will karan remember what shelly did to him??? or will he forget all about like it never happened.. i hope the cv's realizes what shelly did karan was plain evil and i hope they have karan get revenge on that incident and if they don't i will completely stop watching this show because i don't want to  keep shelly planning evil things and getting away with it its wrong.. what do you think guys??? comments plz...
Oh most probably not. Shelly's already threatened abha about leaving with the kid(please do) or spilling the marriage(so called) if karan says anything . so abha will probably hold karan back.

the Doc also saw Shelly at her place but she probably wont  say anything either

the way they have been letting her do and get away with anything really doesnt give me any reason to be hopeful

I really hope that karan tell everyone what shelly did, if not i will be really disappointed...its unfair she knew all along that he was alive, she needs to be punished!!!!!
@miggie i agree with you shelly should be punished... abha shouldnt take the threat seriously and why should she just let that stupid shelly go who freaking cares...
even he doesn't tell now eventually the truth will be revealed...how long can Shelly blackmail Abha so that her secret is kept
most certainly he will remember for it was she who prevented him from seeing his abha