Lux Dance ke Superstars

Brittana take on DKS - Page 3

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: debayon

Aww, come on, don't tell me you've never heard of the Mentalist...better than mundane L&O ðŸ˜› L&O is a bit too serious for me

That reminds me I have to catch up with The Mentalist...but like you say, whats summer for? ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mihirism

That reminds me I have to catch up with The Mentalist...but like you say, whats summer for? ðŸ˜†

You have a lot to catch up to haha...
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I've heard of mentalist. Just never watched it. Did not make my cut list of shows to watch. Besides, you're the one who started the show diss. 😛

Either way when you count the awards and nominations, Glee! and L&O speak for themselves. 😉
debayon thumbnail
I think there is no comparison since L&O's been running for like almost 2 decades...and Mentalist for 3 years...and the accolades it has got in those 3 years is commendable...the most popular western thriller around the world, been dubbed in at least 30 languages.😛

Your turn
This content was originally posted by: debayon

I think there is no comparison since L&O's been running for like almost 2 decades...and Mentalist for 3 years...and the accolades it has got in those 3 years is commendable...the most popular western thriller around the world, been dubbed in at least 30 languages.😛

Your turn

We will see if Mentalist can sustain itself for even half a decade. Mentalist does not even have the scope to expand.

When you compare Mentalist to Glee. Glee is in second season only and has multitudes of awards and recognition. Mentalist is just being dubbed - Glee has people across the world coming out in flash mobs for Glee.
debayon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

We will see if Mentalist can sustain itself for even half a decade. Mentalist does not even have the scope to expand.

When you compare Mentalist to Glee. Glee is in second season only and has multitudes of awards and recognition. Mentalist is just being dubbed - Glee has people across the world coming out in flash mobs for Glee.

well it's slated to run for 9 seasons, so yeah it will go on for at least another 6-7 years...why do you say that?

I am not comparing Mentalist to Glee but OK...depends on the mentality of the audience I guess...it's somewhat similar to what happens in India...soaps are more popular, whereas shows of other genres don't get enough recognition. Plus, Glee appeals more to the youth, which is the most likely group to watch TV, so yeah..
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RTH you are super awesome...you know that right...you have one helluva creative mind with artistic expressions flowing through your fabulous writing skills...god bless you girl...its always a pleasure reading your posts...
it took me 3 returns to finish it but every visit was worth it...hilarious totally hilarious...each and every characterization...m writing with a grin on my face...keep it up girl...
This content was originally posted by: desicrowd

RTH you are super awesome...you know that right...you have one helluva creative mind with artistic expressions flowing through your fabulous writing skills...god bless you girl...its always a pleasure reading your posts...

it took me 3 returns to finish it but every visit was worth it...hilarious totally hilarious...each and every characterization...m writing with a grin on my face...keep it up girl...

DC Thanks so much. 🤗

Long time since we've interacted How have you been? 😃
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

DC Thanks so much. 🤗

Long time since we've interacted How have you been? 😃

M good dear...🤗... juggling between work and IF LOL... hows life at ur end dear...
This content was originally posted by: desicrowd

M good dear...🤗... juggling between work and IF LOL... hows life at ur end dear...

Same her. Its actually been less IF and more work/school. I'm slacking off a bit now till my summer class goes in full swing.