Frequent Posters

nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nice part😃
cont.soon😊
shyamal_hina.di thumbnail
::::: PART - 8:::::    Aksh was serving breakfast to daddaji , naitik called her from the room . Aksh goes in the room .
A : naitik, plz dont tell that , aapke shirt ka aaj phir button tut gaya .
Naitik nods .aksh takes out the thread - needle and goes to naitik . Naitik
holds her tighly from the vaist .
A : agar aap mujhe itna kaskar pakdenge to stitches lete waqt aapko ye needle lag jayegi.
N : mujhe koi fark nahi padta . Aap saath hogi to mujhe ye chot bhi pyaari lage gi.
Saiying this He kisses aksh's cheeks . He purposely fell on the bed with aksh . Naitik was on aksh .
anveshasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice,short n sweet update shyamal😳,now i m craving to know d ahead scene...u stopped it at a point,ahead of which,everybody is eagely w8ing to read,cont soon...
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
very   nice   part...continue   soon
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
short but nice part😃...cont.soon😊
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...so sweet to read naksh romance..
i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wating 4 next update nice part cont soon
shyamal_hina.di thumbnail
    PART :::: 9
naitik kisses akshara's forehead , both earlobes , both cheeks , chin neck and was about to kiss her lips but akshara rolled and now she was above naitik and she kissed naitik's lips . Naitik was suprised but was very happy . Then from
Down g3 call so they both went down . There was some puja at house so all gents had to come home home early .
Akshara was getting ready in her room and just then naitik came . He was tensed and angry too . He threw his cell phone and the bag on the bed and sat on his bean bag closing his eyes .
Aksh came near him .
A : naitik aap thik to hai .
She check
ed his head bu touching and felt that it was bit hot . She brought the medicine and water
a : apna muh kholiye .
He did . Akshara fed him medicin e and then water.
A : ab bataiye, kya hua .
N : aksh , hamara jo designer hai vo bina bataiye aaj abro
ad chala gaya aur ab keh raha hai ki uske papa ko heart attack aaya hai to ab vo 1 month ke liye vahi rahega .
A : so , find a new designer .
N : darling , that is the biggest cunsorn because we hav made a contract with this desdigner for 1 year , so unt
il this contract gets finished we can appoint a new designer and it is against law , and even if we hire someone paying more it will take a week to find a designer and then we hav to Teach him our designs , the he will do it , those designs will be first supervised by me , then some changes will be made and then final designs will be ready . All these will take atleast 15 days and we hav to submit our designs to a company within 5 days N : i am tensed . What will happen ? Daddaji is also tensed because this deal is made of 10 crores .
A : ya naitik , its a big problem . Hope its gets solved soon . U plz better remain cool and i am sure u will get the designs .
N : hope so .

Naksh go down and in the hall all were discussing about the same . Naksh go ther . Rashmi : ma , u remember , bhabhi had made designs , they wer so nice . I just loved them . Dont u agree .
G3 and bm : yes u r right , akshara had really made it praiseworthy .   
Aksh looks at naitik denying for this .
   Dg : then our problem will be
Solved if bahu agrees to make designs , because i hav faith that whatever bahu will do , it will be best , munna what do u think .
N ; i have no problem , if u allow .
A : but DG , i dont think i can do .
Dj : just try once . Then we will see . Ok .
A
Ksh agrees

i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
resd
as usal i liked the naksh romance 😃😃
akshi becoming  designer good continu soonn

Edited by ashamol - 12 years ago