awesome part
plz continue soon
shyamal_hina.di thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
::::::: part - 7
a : naitik , lets hav a drive .
N : sure .
A : ok lets go .
She was about to open the door of passenger seat in the car but naitik held her hand
n : aksh , aap hamesha mere liye lucky rahi , so i want that , aap hi iss car ko first
Time drive kare .
A : but naitik , that doesnt matter . Its your . so u drive it .
N : plzzz mere liye .
A : ok
they r in the car . Suddenly naitik tells aksh to stop the car . Aksh does and naitik ties a cloth on aksh's eyes . He comes out of the car
Opens the door for aksh and removes the seat belt . He helps aksh to cum out of the car and then lifts her .
Jadu ye kya song is playing in bg.
A very cute smile was on aksh's face waiting for surprise . Naitik was walking in an area wide spread with
Grass . He went and stood in crane beautifully decorated with white and red roses .there was very big place where naitik stood - approx the half the size of a room . It was also decorated with white and red roses and ther were many images of aksh with The frame of rose petals . Slowly that that crane started moving upwards . After few mins it stopped and naitik placed aksh down . The crane was rotating slowly.
Aksh was surprised to see I LOVE U AKSHARA written with candles . It looked really loving
From a height . Aksh hugged naitik .
A : thanks for doing so much for me. I just love u . She kisses his cheek . Naitik
Also kisses her cheek and says thanks a lot for coming in my life and teaching me the true value and meaning of love and friendship .
Then he takes out a thin and bit long box from his pocket . And offers aksh telling : ye aapke liye .
    She opens   
it . It was silver chain with AKSHARA written in the centre . Aksh was very happy with thge gift . Naitik held that chain and tuned it . Aksh saw NAITIK written on the backside of the chain . N : ye aapko hamesha yaad dilyega ki mai hamesha aapke saath hun .
    Aksh kisses naitik's both cheeks and forehead and they both were about to kiss .
And the remaining day with the family .
A surprise is waiting for u all in the next part .
i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
red
surprise😍😍😍😍😍

this partπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
very nice i liked the romantic part @ their kisses isse shw mein dekhne keliye taras gayi hoon
keep up the good work  doo continu sooonnnπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ashamol - 12 years ago
shyamal_hina.di thumbnail
Arey ashamol , just wait for 2-3 episodes and we will get naksh smp . Cant stop imagining . How romantic it will be . πŸ‘
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nyc partπŸ‘πŸ‘,,,,,,waitin fr naksh smpπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
continue soon...πŸ˜ƒ
i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cuteshyamal

Arey ashamol , just wait for 2-3 episodes and we will get naksh smp . Cant stop imagining . How romantic it will be . πŸ‘

haan,just like 1rst part of promo i m also waiting r u studying
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update waiting to c still wat al surprises ll be tere cont soon...πŸ˜ƒ
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
very    nice   part...update   the   next  part soonπŸ˜ƒ