Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shyamal_hina.di thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am very very sorry for not continuing the other ffs , but i will do in coming 2-3 days . Actually i am in 10th std so i am occupied study burden, tests and tuitions homework . I hope , my friends understand it
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh...it's ok...u r a good writer...can understand 10th seems to be like ghost...
Coming to 10 th std , makes us feels that we r sent 2
kala pani - andaman jail . For everything v r remembered by parents , family and teachers that v r in 10 th . So horrible ! . My parents disconnected the tv channel on
3 dec 2010 . But i managed 2 see 6 dec's epi at my friend's home as it was naksh patch - most awaited . From that day till now i hav not yet heard naksh voice. So bad . I read wr updates from i.f and pics from fb . I operate internet from my mobile and itt has no video sevice . My parents dont know that i operate internet .
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It is ok shyamal.pls concentrate on studies.it is comes first always in our priority list.when u got time then updt ur ff.there is no any rush.all the best 4 ur studies.
swatikhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb hope aisa ho jai i m w8ing 4 that which is missing
me.san thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear good update
cont soon
and add me to ur pm list
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey no problem but give priority for studies then other stuff
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Concentrate  on  ur  studies..that  is  more  imp...take  ur  own  time   to  update   dear
meena.. thumbnail
hi iam new reader i read all 6 parts very nice and awesome keep it up whenever u update plz pm me and not the least 1st concentrate on ur studies all the best
PART :::: 6
n : lets celebrate our most beautiful day of our life . We will start with cake. Right !
A: where is cake the cake
n : today we will make it 2gether .
In kitchen .
Aksh is mixing the choco powder and all cake ingrediants in the bowl . Naitik has hugged her tightly from behind and he is also helping aksh in mixing the ingrediants of cake . Aksh kept the cake in oven and now it was ready but garnishing it with cream was remaining. Naitik held aksh's hand and they both were making   Designs on the border of the cake . Meanwhile aksh went 2 fridge to bring sumthing and by that time naitik wrote AKSHARA on the cake . Aksh came and smiled at this , she also wrote NAITIK on the cake
a : i am totally incomplete without u .they hug .they Cut the cake holding each other's hand and fed each other .
A : aap apni aankhein bandh kijiye . Naitik did it .
Akshara kissed his cheek and applied cream on both the cheeks . Naitik felt something on his cheek so he touched and found that it was cream Akshara knew that naitik wasnt going to leave her mow so she run out of the kitchen laughing . Naitik followed her . She opened the main door of the house and went out closing it . Naitik opened the door and was surprised TO SEE A WHITE MERCEDES CAR -   Naitik's fav car . A red ribbon was tied on the car and something was kept under it . Naitik was very shocked but also very happy with the surprise . He went to the car and took a rose (with a chit written - i lov u .) naitik also took a card kept with it .It was written
::::: KASAM KI KASAM HAI KASAM SE , HUMKO PYAAR HAI SIRF TUMSE . AB YE PYAAR NA HOGA PHIR HUMSE .
Aksh came .
A : kaisa laga
n : ye to mere life ka bestest gift hai . My fav car . U know jab mai 10 yrs ka tha tabse i desired to hav this car . Aur aaj apne vo puri kar di .Edited by Cuteshyamal - 12 years ago