Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Er.. Intrstng situation - Geet tells truth 2 Beeji (Page 21)

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Joined: 20 September 2009
Posts: 6421

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@ eshu== ho jaye kamini!!
 
Don Aashu n Behan Eshu to the rescue!!
 
chalo abhi is Don ko kaam pe jaane do:(!!
 
hai meri zindagi...
 
bye kamini..wuwww ju...see u tonight!

haa yaar jaa...wuww ju too kamini...byee...teri zindagi bhali changi hai...kosna band kar aur enjoy karBig smileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricLoquacious_Aash

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Joined: 30 August 2005
Posts: 8064

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Oh I'm ready...bring it on baby !!LOLBut yeah Behen Eshu along with Don Ashu..thats a deadly combo of kaminis...they will sure to get soem akal thikaane with that na...what say Kamini???Ho jaaye...LOLLOL
oye pull me in too... mujhe kyun chodaCry
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143Loquacious_Aash

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Joined: 30 August 2005
Posts: 8064

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
The Gajini syndrome keeps popping up time and again only to bring horror nights to the viewers!
 
from popping sisters to disappearing people everything a part of the loose script! the AA track was such a no-no especially coz even thr they had shown Arjun abusing Annie... and the later having a happy ending with her abuser... no qualms no loss of dignity on the trampled self-respect!  
 
Here Geet is setting her own sister with her own abuser... i really don't know wht message r they passing around... NT is surely forgotten for now! may be she'll pop up later with may be another sibbling jumping to avenge her plight!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBratdeejayaqueelesha143Loquacious_Aash

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Joined: 20 September 2009
Posts: 6421

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

Originally posted by esha143

Oh I'm ready...bring it on baby !!LOLBut yeah Behen Eshu along with Don Ashu..thats a deadly combo of kaminis...they will sure to get soem akal thikaane with that na...what say Kamini???Ho jaaye...LOLLOL
oye pull me in too... mujhe kyun chodaCry
 

arre tujhe kisne chod diya re...tu toh Behen Eshu n Don ashu ki combined assistant hai na...so u r always in !!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricLoquacious_Aash

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Joined: 20 September 2009
Posts: 6421

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

The Gajini syndrome keeps popping up time and again only to bring horror nights to the viewers!
 
from popping sisters to disappearing people everything a part of the loose script! the AA track was such a no-no especially coz even thr they had shown Arjun abusing Annie... and the later having a happy ending with her abuser... no qualms no loss of dignity on the trampled self-respect!  
 
Here Geet is setting her own sister with her own abuser... i really don't know wht message r they passing around... NT is surely forgotten for now! may be she'll pop up later with may be another sibbling jumping to avenge her plight!

yeah right!!

The Aa track had been a big no-no and yet they bring somewhat similar track now with Nandini...where is the women self-respect they promised at teh beginning of the show..?Tehy surely have forgotten that now...and made Geet to forget that and thus made Geet really parayi from its viewers n fans now...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricdeejayaqueel

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Joined: 30 August 2005
Posts: 8064

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Geet ko Geet se hi parayi kar diya re.. she's just not the same character.. he's no more the same... where is tht principled Maan who hated lies?
 
it was a show that had begun with a promise... with a message... and here it is... is there any young woman around in who's not voilated! whether its Geet who were abused in the name of marriage, Annie in the name of love, we have Pammi who's being crushed every day little by little and no one cares... Nandini is treading a road leading to heart-ache...
 
to the extent even NT was cheated upon by Dev! i m not saying she was right... she scripted while he executed... not to forget giving his own personal touch! and thus tht woman becomes the mother of all witches while this guy turns out to be the father of all saints! wow!!!
 
I must say woman power all the way!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBratdeejayaqueelesha143Loquacious_Aash

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Joined: 20 September 2009
Posts: 6421

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

Geet ko Geet se hi parayi kar diya re.. she's just not the same character.. he's no more the same... where is tht principled Maan who hated lies?
 
it was a show that had begun with a promise... with a message... and here it is... is there any young woman around in who's not voilated! whether its Geet who were abused in the name of marriage, Annie in the name of love, we have Pammi who's being crushed every day little by little and no one cares... Nandini is treading a road leading to heart-ache...
 
to the extent even NT was cheated upon by Dev! i m not saying she was right... she scripted while he executed... not to forget giving his own personal touch! and thus tht woman becomes the mother of all witches while this guy turns out to be the father of all saints! wow!!!
 
I must say woman power all the way!

yahi toh rona hai Sonu...the show began as a Women show and turned in to a show that proclaim Male-domination just like our society...kaha se kaha pohunchgaya hai...Dead

I know NT is not to be blamed for what Dev did to Geet...she never wanted that but now she is in coma while her husband is proclaiming his love for another girl...he even destroyed Meera's character while it was shown...and now Nandini...the nerve of him for thinking to have he rin his life with out even considering to tell her his identity as her sister's abuserAngry...there alone we can estimate his character..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBratdeejayaqueeleuphoric

deejayaqueel IF-Rockerz
deejayaqueel
deejayaqueel

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 6115

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

Geet ko Geet se hi parayi kar diya re.. she's just not the same character.. he's no more the same... where is tht principled Maan who hated lies?
 
it was a show that had begun with a promise... with a message... and here it is... is there any young woman around in who's not voilated! whether its Geet who were abused in the name of marriage, Annie in the name of love, we have Pammi who's being crushed every day little by little and no one cares... Nandini is treading a road leading to heart-ache...
 
to the extent even NT was cheated upon by Dev! i m not saying she was right... she scripted while he executed... not to forget giving his own personal touch! and thus tht woman becomes the mother of all witches while this guy turns out to be the father of all saints! wow!!!
 
I must say woman power all the way!
 
"Father of all saints' being the operative word!!! the way he is going by the age of 100, only Dev can be seen as the true...er... 'father' pf the nation!!!
 
ROFLROFLROFL
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBrateuphoricesha143Loquacious_Aash

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Drashti Dhami- the beautiful Geet of Geet-Article!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 97   Views: 65402

cuteteddybear25 97 65402 02 October 2012 at 12:01am by kalyanireddy
Maan and Geet or Dev and Geet

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: AyeshaMehmood   Replies: 287   Views: 67877

AyeshaMehmood 287 67877 27 January 2012 at 7:22pm by risaa
Geet-Maan's love story in geet huyi sabse -Article

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 73   Views: 53721

cuteteddybear25 73 53721 18 November 2011 at 3:19am by anvi8888
maan loves geet crazily so geet should............

2 3 4 5 6

Author: arohidsouza   Replies: 43   Views: 29173

arohidsouza 43 29173 11 December 2010 at 9:31am by millii
Geet-Maan takkars.. Geet miscarriage

2 3 4 5

Author: ifun   Replies: 35   Views: 31369

ifun 35 31369 29 November 2010 at 3:32am by samvrishab

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index