Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hi deej...lovely to see u back...its been a long long time... πŸ€—

missed u n ur humor..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

when i saw ur topic..i was all aglee...thinking..wow...something to rofl !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

but tu to serious ho gayi...πŸ˜ƒ

but this was a much needed post...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

as usual u hit the pt...wherein MSk s only mistake(not that i am pardonig it mind u!!) was a few harsh words to his wife..here is the man who abused her..and everyone is behaving as in all is well!!!

to add to it  she doesnt mind even the love story of her ex(oops no ex!) with her sister!!

everyone cribbing about dev..lekin to no awail...

koi humari sunta thodi hai!!

it wud have been so much better if the pyaara dewar vicky wud have been there..then i wudnt have minded seeing this story...

oh n btw i dont think NT signed any divorce papaers...!!!! she did suicide ka drama n escaped the whole thing!!!
ae le meri HK bhi yahi hai!!

how are u?? wheres OK??
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hi deej...lovely to see u back...its been a long long time... πŸ€—

missed u n ur humor..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

when i saw ur topic..i was all aglee...thinking..wow...something to rofl !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

but tu to serious ho gayi...πŸ˜ƒ

but this was a much needed post...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

as usual u hit the pt...wherein MSk s only mistake(not that i am pardonig it mind u!!) was a few harsh words to his wife..here is the man who abused her..and everyone is behaving as in all is well!!!

to add to it  she doesnt mind even the love story of her ex(oops no ex!) with her sister!!

everyone cribbing about dev..lekin to no awail...

koi humari sunta thodi hai!!

it wud have been so much better if the pyaara dewar vicky wud have been there..then i wudnt have minded seeing this story...

oh n btw i dont think NT signed any divorce papaers...!!!! she did suicide ka drama n escaped the whole thing!!!

Hey Ash... πŸ€— to you too!

Thank you ya!! i actually wonder what they would be doing when the time comes!! With Meera itself there were so many awkward explanations, and they realised they couldnt show a love story... with Nandini it becomes even more complicated - she is the sister and she doesnt even know Dev pehle se... no reason why she will believe the best of him... as of now whatever she thinks of Dev is ironically true at some level... its not like she is misjuding him!!!

Haha i agree... then there are mails of save TRPs... when CVs are given so many indications they cannot be blind to the fact that something is going drastically wrong!
Edited by deejayaqueel - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

Hey Ash... πŸ€— to you too!

Thank you ya!! i actually wonder what they would be doing when the time comes!! With Meera itself there were so many awkward explanations, and they realised they couldnt show a love story... with Nandini it becomes even more complicated - she is the sister and she doesnt even know Dev pehle se... no reason why she will believe the best of him... as of now whatever she thinks of Dev is ironically true at some level... its not like she is misjuding him!!!

Haha i agree... then there are mails of save TRPs... when CVs are given so many indications they cannot be blind to the fact that something is going drastically wrong!

deej CVs are deaf dumb n blind...and stupid to boot!! aur kya bol sakte hai..i see no other explanation available!!!

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

deej CVs are deaf dumb n blind...and stupid to boot!! aur kya bol sakte hai..i see no other explanation available!!!

arre aashu...none other is required either...its more than enough to explain themπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: esha143

arre aashu...none other is required either...its more than enough to explain themπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† eshu i think CVs need a dose of Behan Eshu!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
esha143 thumbnail

πŸ˜† eshu i think CVs need a dose of Behan Eshu!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh I'm ready...bring it on baby !!πŸ˜†But yeah Behen Eshu along with Don Ashu..thats a deadly combo of kaminis...they will sure to get soem akal thikaane with that na...what say Kamini???Ho jaaye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ eshu== ho jaye kamini!!

Don Aashu n Behan Eshu to the rescue!!

chalo abhi is Don ko kaam pe jaane do:(!!

hai meri zindagi...

bye kamini..wuwww ju...see u tonight!
esha143 thumbnail

@ eshu== ho jaye kamini!!

Don Aashu n Behan Eshu to the rescue!!

chalo abhi is Don ko kaam pe jaane do:(!!

hai meri zindagi...

bye kamini..wuwww ju...see u tonight!

haa yaar jaa...wuww ju too kamini...byee...teri zindagi bhali changi hai...kosna band kar aur enjoy karπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—