🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😳😳😳😳...kisi ko toh kuch kaand karna tha!!!😉
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

😆😆😆nice post ... hope we get 2 C this convo in the show

Thanks 😃😃

If it happens... i am sure this will get as high a rating as the SR itself!! for entirely differnet reasons though!
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lubhawan

hy, guys its my first day of writting to  this forum though i was reading your comments & i can understand ur disappointment but i am not disappointed bcz in my opinion to whom you  love, whatever they do is beautiful for you and i can see maan and geet's love in their fights also 😊...

Welcome to the forum... I agree... but we dont love Dev... and his actions are hence not beautiful to us!!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -pixie-

I was expecting it to be undertaken...but as per Tomjerrytom and Rolzz (I hope i got the names right) it was contracted...I guess outsourcing is (was) the buzz word these days! GHSP is nothing if not a commentary on the times of our lives😆

You know na.. MSK latest hot shot business tycon... He would want to try "the thing" i mean outsourcing.. charity begins at home you see..😆

*Oppsss.. yeh kya boll rahi hun... maaf karo bacho*😲🤣
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: TomJerryTom

Outsourcing!!! wonder who outsourced "the work" to whom 😳😆

gaajar... muli...  you dint see?😲 ahem... no nonono... i meant you dint notice geet showing them to MSk... Oh here i go again🤔🤣🤣🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TomJerryTom

My suspect is the Moon...the moon has been  beseeched one time too many! Plus he may be feeling left out for centuries thanks to Kunti!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pixie-

My suspect is the Moon...the moon has been  beseeched one time too many! Plus he may be feeling left out for centuries thanks to Kunti!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 we are all demented!🤣
TomJerryTom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Atleast the moon does some work...so GHSP is a new trend setter for "outsourcing to moon"...😆 Edited by TomJerryTom - 12 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

You know na.. MSK latest hot shot business tycon... He would want to try "the thing" i mean outsourcing.. charity begins at home you see..😆

*Oppsss.. yeh kya boll rahi hun... maaf karo bacho*😲🤣

You know him being a businessman is somewhat like emperors new clothes to me😆...I haven't seen any evidence that suggests he is a multi millionaire, let alone a billionaire..I present my evidence

• Socks with holes in them
  • Inability to buy his wife an appropriate wardrobe
  • Having to wear clothes that he has clearly outgrown 😳
  • Insisting on driving those khatara cars of his
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Outsourcing!!! wonder who outsourced "the work" to whom 😳😆[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  Atleast the moon does some work...so GHSP is a new trend setter for "outsourcing to moon"...😆[/QUOTE]
Why dont they do some resource exchange... send od Deva to moon and bring in some Nunavikaly234 species which can be used as vicky🤣🤣