Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

7 mysteries unsolved (Page 4)

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Mano ya na mano yahan sab gol maal hai...ROFL
well this show itself is a mystry...kiss ko copy krein kiss ko nahin.
If Sid's mootive was that of Maithli then why he wanted to make Pia a vampy?Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--OriginalsFan

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Mysteries that are still unsolved

1. How vampires die?
sometimes they show with silver and sometimes they show woodstick by vampire catcher and now by idiotic sound and warewolves. Cant they stick to one thing. Sometimes copying from TVD and sometimes from true blood.

2. Sun protection
Still we dont know how they save themselves from the harmful rays of the sun. As these rays are dradful for the sun.

3.where is the ring?
As we all know that there was a ring from which once upon a time(cwb style), Sid was very much scared. Now my question is when chaand and haseena are surrounded by warewolves where the hell is that ring.

4.  How can warewolves trust sidmet
We all know that the warewolves can never trusts vampire then why are they trusting sidmet now. Those who are not faithfull to their community then how they can be truthful to the warewolves

5. Roohafza
Next mystery is where from that tribal people oopsey i mean chandeena gets blodd for there drinks. Are these people veg or non-veg. Or they steal blood from the blood banks???

6. Highness
Are the his or her highness or whatever(CV's are still in confusion about it) is so slow that they are still undercover. And if they know sid and his whereabouts and always keep eye on him then howcome they dont know about maithali

7. The biggest mystery
I guess this mystery will continue even after end of the show that howcome maithali's aatma turns up while blank chit.

p.s- I have seen many posts and these are the mysteries that the whole forum is demanding to get solve
i can only give u 1 answer

1st question answer
they can only die from wooden stick...nothing else
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
YOU ARE ALWAYS the best & YOU ROCK my sweety..!!ROFLHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

meaw Goldie
meaw
meaw

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
lol
u made me rofl

--sunshine--

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i am still thinking.how cum yest.Mishaa, knew, that it was Maithili? not Pia..when maithili is dead long back & only Pia knew, she is alive?

--sunshine--

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

i am still thinking.how cum yest.Mishaa, knew, that it was Maithili? not Pia..when maithili is dead long back & only Pia knew, she is alive?

the vampire slayer told the dobriyal famiy bout the reason y sid is here behnd pia

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--OtakuGirl-Deboremosalsa

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Many mysteries 're Unsolved .. Though , CV's has lost thier minds .. LOL
do cvs  have mindShocked???LOLLOL
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

ROFL ekta will take centuries to answer these questions. Lol. Nice questions.

Ans. 1 depends upon situation, agar sets pe wood wala rocket he to us se vamp marenge. Aur agar silver he to usse, cause its budget ki ye ek kahani, cause of inflation, they replaced silver by pocket me rocket LOL
or agar dono na ho to wolf se marengeLOL

ans. 2 exactly, logicwise to white should be worn as its best reflector but then vamps look sexy in black. And sunrays jyada s.p.f. Wala sunscreen lagate hongeLOL
are bo to bina shirt ke bhi sexy lagte hai or unhe sun rashesh bhi nehi ate..konsa sunscrime use karte hai?hame bhi bo use karna chahiye..LOL

ans. 3 ring is with chai wala baba who is a twin of the new vampire slayer and he wont give it to any one other than pronomita.
no no CWB bo us VC ko bhi nehi dega..bo to us ring ko apne love ko pehena k propose karega..bcoz uske love to T hai na..Wink
Ans. 4 ekta ke werewolves are too dumb seriously. Why they show shadows and not faces, they behave like agar hum sabne unhe dekh liya to nazar lag jayegi. And how can they cross the river and come lol. Ab tak koi action nahi unke against.
are hame nehi unhe nazar lag jayegi..chan ka tukra jo hai...agar bo hamare samne ayenge to unhe hamari nazar lag jayegi...unpar action lega kon?jinhe lena hai bo to aj tak sid or metz k dar se samne aye nehi..

Ans. 5.nai, chand owns a factory of roohafza in collaboration with princi..and they are all eggitarians and i have seen chandu jumping inside cockroach ke and lizards ke eggs.
ya ur right n fir bhi kitni kanjusi,abhay ko kabhi pine nehi deta or khud har wact pita rehta hai..like "hamko pini hai pini hai hamko pini hai"LOL

Ans.6 his/her highness is none other than bobby darling that is why they are confused what to call "his" or "her" and bobby darling needs time for make up waise bhi he/she has a crush on chandu so hasi-na gets j by her presence.
this is realy damn good yr..u catch it...Bobby Darling hi ho sakta hai ya ho sakti hai..sry galti ho to maf kar dijiyega jahapana..LOL
Ans.7 when they were calling spirits metz came and said ke abhay tumhari taqder he, if she knew it then why is she being a bimbo and all. I think bobby darling was bribed to hide it.
are abhi tak nehi samjhe bo metz nehi thi bo to metz ka dad tha jo metz ko kabhi abhay k sath nehi dekh sakta tha isi liye to piya ko abhay ke karib lana chata tha,taki metz uske bafadar sid k sath kush rahe,,,happyly ever after..LOL 
u people are real crazyROFL

OtakuGirl-Debo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index