Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Omg deboleena, you cracked me up🤣🤣.🤣..

u also cracked me...m still loughing n can't stop it..🤣🤣.🤣.🤣🤣.🤣..are koi to mujhe roko..🤣🤣.🤣..
patakha-guddi thumbnail
yeah i knw
so many mysteries r yet to be solved
i frgot abt sm of dem
thnx fr mkin me remember them agn
yaar yeh cvs khud bhi pagal hai hume bhi pagal baneyenge
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i loved the mystries... bt their answers were hilarious...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Edited by sulb - 12 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Mysteries that are still unsolved

1. How vampires die?
sometimes they show with silver and sometimes they show woodstick by vampire catcher and now by idiotic sound and warewolves. Cant they stick to one thing. Sometimes copying from TVD and sometimes from true blood.
I think these all are the weapons used to kill the Undead's..!!

2. Sun protection
Still we dont know how they save themselves from the harmful rays of the sun. As these rays are dradful for the sun.
I feel that they use Special UV++ 100000... Sun Screen that protects there skin from the sun Rash..!!
3.where is the ring?
As we all know that there was a ring from which once upon a time(cwb style), Sid was very much scared. Now my question is when chaand and haseena are surrounded by warewolves where the hell is that ring.
The Ring was given to the Her/His Highness.. when Chaand went to meet them in Kasuli..!!😕 They came to know that Chaand is not capable to handle the precious stone..!! And they took it away thats why Chaand was unconscious ..he was not acting all the time..cumon..?? 
4.  How can warewolves trust sidmet
We all know that the warewolves can never trusts vampire then why are they trusting sidmet now. Those who are not faithfull to their community then how they can be truthful to the warewolves.
Ooh well Werewolves trusted SidMetz bcoz they were "ghar ka bhadi laanka dhaye" As you said they r dishonest to there own community..the werewolves took advantage of these ..they can now kill every other Vampire with the help of SidMetz n in the end they wuld have back stab them..!! A dangerous game is about to begin..!!
5. Roohafza
Next mystery is where from that tribal people oopsey i mean chandeena gets blodd for there drinks. Are these people veg or non-veg. Or they steal blood from the blood banks???
Chaand has high contacts n has done setting with the Hospital/blood bank department ward-boys..he gets Blood from there..😉 
6. Highness
Are the his or her highness or whatever(CV's are still in confusion about it) is so slow that they are still undercover. And if they know sid and his whereabouts and always keep eye on him then howcome they dont know about maithali
Becoz yesterday only Metz revealed that she has built a shield n no one can go or come near her..not even the Highness..!!  Now the highness is not one I feel..!! Like King n Queen..!!
7. The biggest mystery
I guess this mystery will continue even after end of the show that howcome maithali's aatma turns up while blank chit.
Metz has many supernatural powers..which we r unaware to us..she loves to play as seen in Abhay's past memories also..So when Sid Metz where playing Hide n Seek from Raichaand's Metz lands up to hide in the Dobriyal mansion wherein she saw Pia playing VooDoo..so to make fUn of her she said that..!!😆 
p.s- I have seen many posts and these are the mysteries that the whole forum is demanding to get solve

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mano ya na mano yahan sab gol maal hai...🤣
well this show itself is a mystry...kiss ko copy krein kiss ko nahin.
If Sid's mootive was that of Maithli then why he wanted to make Pia a vampy?🤪
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Mysteries that are still unsolved

1. How vampires die?
sometimes they show with silver and sometimes they show woodstick by vampire catcher and now by idiotic sound and warewolves. Cant they stick to one thing. Sometimes copying from TVD and sometimes from true blood.

2. Sun protection
Still we dont know how they save themselves from the harmful rays of the sun. As these rays are dradful for the sun.

3.where is the ring?
As we all know that there was a ring from which once upon a time(cwb style), Sid was very much scared. Now my question is when chaand and haseena are surrounded by warewolves where the hell is that ring.

4.  How can warewolves trust sidmet
We all know that the warewolves can never trusts vampire then why are they trusting sidmet now. Those who are not faithfull to their community then how they can be truthful to the warewolves

5. Roohafza
Next mystery is where from that tribal people oopsey i mean chandeena gets blodd for there drinks. Are these people veg or non-veg. Or they steal blood from the blood banks???

6. Highness
Are the his or her highness or whatever(CV's are still in confusion about it) is so slow that they are still undercover. And if they know sid and his whereabouts and always keep eye on him then howcome they dont know about maithali

7. The biggest mystery
I guess this mystery will continue even after end of the show that howcome maithali's aatma turns up while blank chit.

p.s- I have seen many posts and these are the mysteries that the whole forum is demanding to get solve

i can only give u 1 answer

1st question answer
they can only die from wooden stick...nothing else
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YOU ARE ALWAYS the best & YOU ROCK my sweety..!!🤣🤗
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i am still thinking.how cum yest.Mishaa, knew, that it was Maithili? not Pia..when maithili is dead long back & only Pia knew, she is alive?
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

i am still thinking.how cum yest.Mishaa, knew, that it was Maithili? not Pia..when maithili is dead long back & only Pia knew, she is alive?

the vampire slayer told the dobriyal famiy bout the reason y sid is here behnd pia
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Many mysteries 're Unsolved .. Though , CV's has lost thier minds .. 😆

do cvs  have mind😲???😆😆