Users

Frequent Posters

yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Mysteries that are still unsolved

1. How vampires die?
sometimes they show with silver and sometimes they show woodstick by vampire catcher and now by idiotic sound and warewolves. Cant they stick to one thing. Sometimes copying from TVD and sometimes from true blood. Wood stick ..not just any,must be Aspen wood stick,because Judas Asceriot,the first ever vampire hanged himself  with an Aspen tree
( According to the myth).But Lady Ekta De Kapoor has been always karofying Maa Bahen with great novels and myths...ussise puchho..

2. Sun protection
Still we dont know how they save themselves from the harmful rays of the sun. As these rays are dradful for the sun.

I myself feel like a vampire,I follow Bella Swan style..I stay in Kolkata,it happens only in India.Once I saw a horse rider in Jaisalmer desserts..that too in 12 of noon..he said he is 506 years old..

3.where is the ring?
As we all know that there was a ring from which once upon a time(cwb style), Sid was very much scared. Now my question is when chaand and haseena are surrounded by warewolves where the hell is that ring.

Ring gaya hai tel lene..

4.  How can warewolves trust sidmet
We all know that the warewolves can never trusts vampire then why are they trusting sidmet now. Those who are not faithfull to their community then how they can be truthful to the warewolves

India hai..politicians ko dekh kar vampires aur werewolves bhi inspired hain..kabhi bhi..kisi se bhi alliance hota hai..

5. Roohafza
Next mystery is where from that tribal people oopsey i mean chandeena gets blodd for there drinks. Are these people veg or non-veg. Or they steal blood from the blood banks???

Must be from the blood banks..that is why blood crisis occurs at the time of surgery..many Doctors are complaining.

6. Highness
Are the his or her highness or whatever(CV's are still in confusion about it) is so slow that they are still undercover. And if they know sid and his whereabouts and always keep eye on him then howcome they dont know about maithali.

Again..India..adalat me dekha hai na..Lady k aankh me patti bandhi hui..kanoon andha hai..so kanoon bananewale Bhai aur Tai ..sab andhe hain..

7. The biggest mystery
I guess this mystery will continue even after end of the show that howcome maithali's aatma turns up while blank chit.

Appoint RAW,FBI,KGB,MOSAD...shayad woh kuchh kar paaye..

p.s- I have seen many posts and these are the mysteries that the whole forum is demanding to get solve

--sunshine-- thumbnail
--sunshine-- thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Many mysteries 're Unsolved .. Though , CV's has lost thier minds .. πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanjna4

πŸ˜†

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

🀣 ekta will take centuries to answer these questions. Lol. Nice questions.

Ans. 1 depends upon situation, agar sets pe wood wala rocket he to us se vamp marenge. Aur agar silver he to usse, cause its budget ki ye ek kahani, cause of inflation, they replaced silver by pocket me rocket πŸ˜†

or agar dono na ho to wolf se marengeπŸ˜†

ans. 2 exactly, logicwise to white should be worn as its best reflector but then vamps look sexy in black. And sunrays jyada s.p.f. Wala sunscreen lagate hongeπŸ˜†
are bo to bina shirt ke bhi sexy lagte hai or unhe sun rashesh bhi nehi ate..konsa sunscrime use karte hai?hame bhi bo use karna chahiye..πŸ˜†

ans. 3 ring is with chai wala baba who is a twin of the new vampire slayer and he wont give it to any one other than pronomita.
no no CWB bo us VC ko bhi nehi dega..bo to us ring ko apne love ko pehena k propose karega..bcoz uske love to T hai na..πŸ˜‰
Ans. 4 ekta ke werewolves are too dumb seriously. Why they show shadows and not faces, they behave like agar hum sabne unhe dekh liya to nazar lag jayegi. And how can they cross the river and come lol. Ab tak koi action nahi unke against.
are hame nehi unhe nazar lag jayegi..chan ka tukra jo hai...agar bo hamare samne ayenge to unhe hamari nazar lag jayegi...unpar action lega kon?jinhe lena hai bo to aj tak sid or metz k dar se samne aye nehi..

Ans. 5.nai, chand owns a factory of roohafza in collaboration with princi..and they are all eggitarians and i have seen chandu jumping inside cockroach ke and lizards ke eggs.
ya ur right n fir bhi kitni kanjusi,abhay ko kabhi pine nehi deta or khud har wact pita rehta hai..like "hamko pini hai pini hai hamko pini hai"πŸ˜†

Ans.6 his/her highness is none other than bobby darling that is why they are confused what to call "his" or "her" and bobby darling needs time for make up waise bhi he/she has a crush on chandu so hasi-na gets j by her presence.
this is realy damn good yr..u catch it...Bobby Darling hi ho sakta hai ya ho sakti hai..sry galti ho to maf kar dijiyega jahapana..πŸ˜†
Ans.7 when they were calling spirits metz came and said ke abhay tumhari taqder he, if she knew it then why is she being a bimbo and all. I think bobby darling was bribed to hide it.

are abhi tak nehi samjhe bo metz nehi thi bo to metz ka dad tha jo metz ko kabhi abhay k sath nehi dekh sakta tha isi liye to piya ko abhay ke karib lana chata tha,taki metz uske bafadar sid k sath kush rahe,,,happyly ever after..πŸ˜† 
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omg deboleena, you cracked me up🀣.🀣.🀣.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
1. How vampires die?
sometimes they show with silver and sometimes they show woodstick by vampire catcher and now by idiotic sound and warewolves. Cant they stick to one thing. Sometimes copying from TVD and sometimes from true blood.

Its a Mix Veg , so they enjoy doin' double treat  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
2. Sun protection
Still we dont know how they save themselves from the harmful rays of the sun. As these rays are dradful for the sun.

I think they Apply Fair & Lovely to proteCt 'emselves  🀣

Dark-Hues thumbnail
3.where is the ring?
As we all know that there was a ring from which once upon a time(cwb style), Sid was very much scared. Now my question is when chaand and haseena are surrounded by warewolves where the hell is that ring.

Maybe the Ring is with Madhu to propose Chaand πŸ˜†