Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

are abhi tak nehi samjhe bo metz nehi thi bo to metz ka dad tha jo metz ko kabhi abhay k sath nehi dekh sakta tha isi liye to piya ko abhay ke karib lana chata tha,taki metz uske bafadar sid k sath kush rahe,,,happyly ever after..😆 

u people are real crazyROFL
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

1. How vampires die?
sometimes they show with silver and sometimes they show woodstick by vampire catcher and now by idiotic sound and warewolves. Cant they stick to one thing. Sometimes copying from TVD and sometimes from true blood.

Its a Mix Veg , so they enjoy doin' double treat  😆😆😆

oh okay so now we will get 2 in 1 flavor over here😳
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

2. Sun protection
Still we dont know how they save themselves from the harmful rays of the sun. As these rays are dradful for the sun.

I think they Apply Fair & Lovely to proteCt 'emselves  🤣

u people are great supporters of sun screen lotions and creams  

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
as everyone is busy answering the questions uve put forth, id like to add some more to the nonending list😆

1)from wher the hell did the ice appear in metz hand (did i miss something??)

2) didnt the vampire slayer just tell abhaykins tht vampires can be killed by staking thm with a piece of wood??  how did tht trick work on a werewolf today??( again.. did i miss something??)

3) agar full moon nite ko werewolves dnt change their shape, then when do they?? (seriosuly yaar, kuch toh spend karo ek maata... itne boore effects... :|   )

4) itna sab kuch ho gya.. and kabeer is no wer to be seen.. later if they get kabeer as a supernatural,, cvs ke siirr par do joooti!!  jab zarorat thi, tab kabeer gayab tha :|

5) after chaandena wer saved by abhay, why dd they leave him alone to deal with thier evil *wannabe-abhay-ki-heroine* metz?? werent they too protective of abhay... jab nahi rokna tha (wen sid took pia o the old mahal near metz)  tab abhay ki badi fikar thi chaandeena ko😡 (khair.. why do i even wait to look for sense in this show)

6) this goes 2 epis back if it counts---  didnt the vampie slayer make a circle around the dobriyal sisters and say tht vampires cannot cross the line.. wen the hell did they come out of the sircle.. and wen they did, hw did metz cross.. (well, am using a lot of my precious brains here again na sana😆)

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

Mano ya na mano yahan sab gol maal hai...🤣

well this show itself is a mystry...kiss ko copy krein kiss ko nahin.
If Sid's mootive was that of Maithli then why he wanted to make Pia a vampy?🤪

boss no need to say that cvs are mad😛
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

YOU ARE ALWAYS the best & YOU ROCK my sweety..!!🤣🤗

thanx alot hema di😃🤗
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

i am still thinking.how cum yest.Mishaa, knew, that it was Maithili? not Pia..when maithili is dead long back & only Pia knew, she is alive?

cz vc  told them that metz is alive  and moreover metz ws behaving odd and unlike pia when she asked her abt chain
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: elizaa

as everyone is busy answering the questions uve put forth, id like to add some more to the nonending list😆

2) didnt the vampire slayer just tell abhaykins tht vampires can be killed by staking thm with a piece of wood??  how did tht trick work on a werewolf today??( again.. did i miss something??)

3) agar full moon nite ko werewolves dnt change their shape, then when do they?? (seriosuly yaar, kuch toh spend karo ek maata... itne boore effects... :|   )

4) itna sab kuch ho gya.. and kabeer is no wer to be seen.. later if they get kabeer as a supernatural,, cvs ke siirr par do joooti!!  jab zarorat thi, tab kabeer gayab tha :|

5) after chaandena wer saved by abhay, why dd they leave him alone to deal with thier evil *wannabe-abhay-ki-heroine* metz?? werent they too protective of abhay... jab nahi rokna tha (wen sid took pia o the old mahal near metz)  tab abhay ki badi fikar thi chaandeena ko😡 (khair.. why do i even wait to look for sense in this show)

6) this goes 2 epis back if it counts---  didnt the vampie slayer make a circle around the dobriyal sisters and say tht vampires cannot cross the line.. wen the hell did they come out of the sircle.. and wen they did, hw did metz cross.. (well, am using a lot of my precious brains here again na sana😆)

I WAS ABT TO MAKE POST ON DIS...BUT U DID IT ON MY BEHALF...KUCH LOGIC NHI HAI...SAB HAWA MAIN HOTA HAI...ACHANAK...
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

lizz mata i hate u meri mysteries solve ho nahi rahi and to add up more ur mysteries bhi add ho gae hai🤣