Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

7 mysteries unsolved

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mysteries that are still unsolved

1. How vampires die?
sometimes they show with silver and sometimes they show woodstick by vampire catcher and now by idiotic sound and warewolves. Cant they stick to one thing. Sometimes copying from TVD and sometimes from true blood.

2. Sun protection
Still we dont know how they save themselves from the harmful rays of the sun. As these rays are dradful for the sun.

3.where is the ring?
As we all know that there was a ring from which once upon a time(cwb style), Sid was very much scared. Now my question is when chaand and haseena are surrounded by warewolves where the hell is that ring.

4.  How can warewolves trust sidmet
We all know that the warewolves can never trusts vampire then why are they trusting sidmet now. Those who are not faithfull to their community then how they can be truthful to the warewolves

5. Roohafza
Next mystery is where from that tribal people oopsey i mean chandeena gets blodd for there drinks. Are these people veg or non-veg. Or they steal blood from the blood banks???

6. Highness
Are the his or her highness or whatever(CV's are still in confusion about it) is so slow that they are still undercover. And if they know sid and his whereabouts and always keep eye on him then howcome they dont know about maithali

7. The biggest mystery
I guess this mystery will continue even after end of the show that howcome maithali's aatma turns up while blank chit.

p.s- I have seen many posts and these are the mysteries that the whole forum is demanding to get solve
Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mysteries ki yeh ek kahani
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 ekta will take centuries to answer these questions. Lol. Nice questions.

Ans. 1 depends upon situation, agar sets pe wood wala rocket he to us se vamp marenge. Aur agar silver he to usse, cause its budget ki ye ek kahani, cause of inflation, they replaced silver by pocket me rocket 😆

ans. 2 exactly, logicwise to white should be worn as its best reflector but then vamps look sexy in black. And sunrays jyada s.p.f. Wala sunscreen lagate honge😆

ans. 3 ring is with chai wala baba who is a twin of the new vampire slayer and he wont give it to any one other than pronomita.

Ans. 4 ekta ke werewolves are too dumb seriously. Why they show shadows and not faces, they behave like agar hum sabne unhe dekh liya to nazar lag jayegi. And how can they cross the river and come lol. Ab tak koi action nahi unke against.

Ans. 5.nai, chand owns a factory of roohafza in collaboration with princi..and they are all eggitarians and i have seen chandu jumping inside cockroach ke and lizards ke eggs.

Ans.6 his/her highness is none other than bobby darling that is why they are confused what to call "his" or "her" and bobby darling needs time for make up waise bhi he/she has a crush on chandu so hasi-na gets j by her presence.

Ans.7 when they were calling spirits metz came and said ke abhay tumhari taqder he, if she knew it then why is she being a bimbo and all. I think bobby darling was bribed to hide it.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Unsolved mysteries ki bohut kahani..
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_smart

Mysteries ki yeh ek kahani

i knw dis is so mysterious
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

1. How vampires die?
sometimes they show with silver and sometimes they show woodstick by vampire catcher and now by idiotic sound and warewolves. Cant they stick to one thing. Sometimes copying from TVD and sometimes from true blood.

Silver & sound they make the vampire weak/vulnerable and that time it can be killed by woodstick given by vampire catcher . wearwilves ...😲can kill if they attack . Just like VD it doesn't support too many things to kill the vampire other than wearwolves and that stick.😆😆

2. Sun protection
Still we dont know how they save themselves from the harmful rays of the sun. As these rays are dradful for the sun.

Yes i want to know . I guess it has to do with dress . Metz thing cant be consider as she shown only in night and being in room.😆 but abhay was without clothes while playing football ..so i guess dress nothing to do 😡just remember now 😆

3.where is the ring?
As we all know that there was a ring from which once upon a time(cwb style), Sid was very much scared. Now my question is when chaand and haseena are surrounded by warewolves where the hell is that ring.
Chand was not aware of the fight when he came to meet haseena after she called him. ( assumption😆) .After conversation chand came to knew about the sid&metz which even they were not sure of ...so they went streight to jungle without considering the ring being at there home . What is lacking here sid was after ring earlier and then he actually gave up ..showing no intrest .

We all know that the warewolves can never trusts vampire then why are they trusting sidmet now. Those who are not faithfula to their community then how they can be truthful to the warewolves
Hmm possible like caroline&tylor was frs even they were two different species . If u rem Jules bite rose and not damon to teach him that if he ever cross line that can happen . So i guess for there own good can trust sid for while ...😊😆wearwolves might get from sid by attacking abhay ( look like only abhay has power to make wearwolves run away ..and not even chandeena)

5. Roohafza
Next mystery is where from that tribal people oopsey i mean chandeena keeps on drinking. Are these people veg or non-veg. Or they still blood from the blood banks???

I wish they show us they are drinking blood either from animal /bloodbank ..what it is they drink ??

6. Highness
Are the his or her highness or whatever(CV's are still in confusion about it) is so slow that they are still undercover. And if they know sid and his whereabouts and always keep eye on him then howcome they dont know about maithali

Seriously they make the he/she highness power weak by making them agree what ever sid says so. They might not come to know about metz if hidden with some power ( but that is also not the case in PKYEK😆) . But some action is def required here otherwise it is total waste .

7. The biggest mystery
I guess this mystery will continue even after end of the show that howcome maithali's aatma turns up while blank chit.

I didn't get here . Hope they show how she manage to exit and able to survive with where abouts for year  
p.s- I have seen many posts and these are the mysteries that the whole forum is demanding to get solve

Good post 😊. Well dont expect from pkyek but little of then can clear about vampire power & not making character weak .

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@SimplyAparajita : U cracked me ..kya logic ke boss 🤣..ekdum fit for PKYEK 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 .
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

🤣 ekta will take centuries to answer these questions. Lol. Nice questions.

Ans. 1 depends upon situation, agar sets pe wood wala rocket he to us se vamp marenge. Aur agar silver he to usse, cause its budget ki ye ek kahani, cause of inflation, they replaced silver by pocket me rocket 😆

i knw this is budget ki kahaani😛

ans. 2 exactly, logicwise to white should be worn as its best reflector but then vamps look sexy in black. And sunrays jyada s.p.f. Wala sunscreen lagate honge😆

yup they look sexy in black but still that doesnt mean that it protect it from sun

ans. 3 ring is with chai wala baba who is a twin of the new vampire slayer and he wont give it to any one other than pronomita.

Ans. 4 ekta ke werewolves are too dumb seriously. Why they show shadows and not faces, they behave like agar hum sabne unhe dekh liya to nazar lag jayegi. And how can they cross the river and come lol. Ab tak koi action nahi unke against.

arey unke against kabhi koi action hona bhi nahi hai

Ans. 5.nai, chand owns a factory of roohafza in collaboration with princi..and they are all eggitarians and i have seen chandu jumping inside cockroach ke and lizards ke eggs.

sahi hai😆

Ans.6 his/her highness is none other than bobby darling that is why they are confused what to call "his" or "her" and bobby darling needs time for make up waise bhi he/she has a crush on chandu so hasi-na gets j by her presence.
aww bobby darling, i guess bobby will finally will be paired up with the angad😳

Ans.7 when they were calling spirits metz came and said ke abhay tumhari taqder he, if she knew it then why is she being a bimbo and all. I think bobby darling was bribed to hide it.

U gave a good commedy relief
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanjna4

1. How vampires die?
sometimes they show with silver and sometimes they show woodstick by vampire catcher and now by idiotic sound and warewolves. Cant they stick to one thing. Sometimes copying from TVD and sometimes from true blood. Woh woodstick nahi..rocket tha..anurag told me..something of a cross between a pocket mein rocket and a pencil...🤣

2. Sun protection
Still we dont know how they save themselves from the harmful rays of the sun. As these rays are dradful for the sun. arre..woh to sirf kahaaniyan hai..the very fact ki india main itne saare vampies hai means that unhe sun se koi problem nahi...in fact meri ek vampy cousin bahamas main rehti hai...🤣

3.where is the ring?

zaroor mere un lafange damaadon mein se ek ne churaaya hoga...🤣

We all know that the warewolves can never trusts vampire then why are they trusting sidmet now. Those who are not faithfull to their community then how they can be truthful to the warewolves

i guess woh sid ke ooo-ooo dekh kar impress ho gaye. ðŸ˜³

5. Roohafza
Next mystery is where from that tribal people oopsey i mean chandeena gets blodd for there drinks. Are these people veg or non-veg. Or they steal blood from the blood banks???

woh kya hai na..jo paise maine sid ke liye teddy bear na kharid kar bachaaye the..woh maine rooh afza par kharch kar diye...🤣 

6. Highness

arre...agar uski maa yaani mujhko na pata ho ki metz zinda hai to her highness kya karegi? ðŸ¤”

7. The biggest mystery

metz piya ki tarah hi hai..kabhi abhay..kabhi sid..kabhi chaiwaala baba...🤣

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I think dat ring is with madhu chand ne diya hoga usse in order to propose her.. 🤣