Posted: 12 years ago

in the starting of this season i was thinking if arjuhi 2 luv will b able to get the heights as arjuhi1 took?arjuhi luv is so deep hearttouching n soultouching. laila majnu heer ranjha all luv stories did not attract me as i could not b able to relate them in this genera but i can easily connect myself to arjuhi luv story of both seasons n arjuhi luv is sumthing which made me to worship the feeling of luv. luv is other name of god. arjuhi2 luv-a luv which really proved the fact that in luv two persons bcome one two hearts become one. a luv which is so selfless frm both sides that existence of other bcomes more importnat than their own.a luv which has strength to go against law too. a luv which is so pure .a luv which made thm to fight against all obstacles.a luv which will win even against god.

Edited by tanu111a - 12 years ago

hey gr8b post

so true their love in both the seasons were awesome heart warming. they were simply petrifying. now when I look back only one song comes in my mind for my arjuhi - tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi ishq mazhab ishq meri zaat ban gaayi

i just dislike love stories whether its movies or serials never watch them

i have not bothered to watch DDLJ, KKHH, K3G etc but only heard songs so called classic love movies

but i watched kmh2 and then kmh1 on youtube because i liked arjuhi chemistry and arujn-rps relationship initially was very good

the only 3 movie- love story that i watched and liked was mughal e azam because i like madhubala very much and dilip kumar was also good a a haughty prince and titanic jack and rose(Leanardo di caprio and kate winslet both are my favourites) and twilight series edward and bella ( Robert pattison and kirsten stewart)

KMH1 story resembles mughal e azam story very much

ArjunPunj-Prince Salim
DK- Akbaar
Arohi Sharma- Anarkali (but not as innocent and dedicated)
with villans Arohi dad and Karan Singh thrown in
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
Originally posted by myviewprem

i just dislike love stories whether its movies or serials never watch them

i have not bothered to watch DDLJ, KKHH, K3G etc but only heard songs so called classic love movies

but i watched kmh2 and then kmh1 on youtube because i liked arjuhi chemistry and arujn-rps relationship initially was very good

the only 3 movie- love story that i watched and liked was mughal e azam because i like madhubala very much and dilip kumar was also good a a haughty prince and titanic jack and rose(Leanardo di caprio and kate winslet both are my favourites) and twilight series edward and bella ( Robert pattison and kirsten stewart)

KMH1 story resembles mughal e azam story very much

ArjunPunj-Prince Salim
DK- Akbaar
Arohi Sharma- Anarkali (but not as innocent and dedicated)
with villans Arohi dad and Karan Singh thrown in

wow...that was awesome.!
actually, kmh was the first romantic series that i watched!! i was a girl who didn't bother about anything but her studies!! but now i can tell that kmh have taught me to believe in romance n love! kmh is my one and only favourite classic love story!!

wow...that was awesome.!
actually, kmh was the first romantic series that i watched!! i was a girl who didn't bother about anything but her studies!! but now i can tell that kmh have taught me to believe in romance n love! kmh is my one and only favourite classic love story!!

wow varshu didn't knew that abt u😆 me have seen thousands of movies though a good student but yeah nobody touched me like arjuhi

i completely agree with you kmh gave the real meaning of love for me.. thats y i will never forget this show in my entire life.. its touched my heart and soul.. kmh has an eternal love story no show can beat kmh love it for ever... ❤️

my dream is that my love life should be exactly as arjuhi... at this movement my eyes are filled with tears 😭coz arjuhi and kmh which taught me wt the word love is going away frm me. 
Edited by theresa28 - 12 years ago
m a really practical girl doesn't belive in love as where i m i see people crying in love but after kmh ma veiws r change defination of luv is change
true love hurts but that wound gaves a relife 2 heart n make smile its really confusing yet beautiful

but abhi bhi m practical but somewhat in a corner of ma heart der is feeling a loneliness which want someone who cares abut ur food medicines ur sleep everything.

but i had loocked ma heart in several doors so that noone can reached der but kmh everytym make me so emotional n made me think abut luv which i don want

its nthng that i have hurt but i don't wanna be hurt as u can say selfish or ma love 2 ma parents n their trust on me
tanu very true...
dere was a feeling in my heart abt love n i used to thnk dat love gives only pain n blah blah !!
BUT !!! arjuhi/karanika totally changed ma concepts dey taught me hw to love one unconditionally ...
aww i cant  even realize hw dey changed ma life..
dey made me an addict of dei love story...
addiction first step of hurt
Totally agree with you...!
Never believed in love that much... always used to ask what is love? everyone had their own definitions yet still didnt believe in it. Before KMH used to watch so many movies and other dramas still didnt know what love is my heart still didnt think there was anything like love before marriage haha🤣 because everyone seemed to love someone before marriage then marry someone and fall in love with their husband lol so couldnt really define love... but thought love definetly happens after marriage! But after watching KMH I can truly say arjun and arohi gave me my definition of love, they definetly changed most of my opinion about it... and actually do feel there is something like love out there! Now when someone asks me what I think it is I tell them to watch KMH thats what love means to me! ❤️ KMH isnt like other love stories and dramas its beyond them... it's a saga! Their love is so pure, eternal and simply beautiful! No other drama can beat what KMH has done with the meaning of love 😊👏