India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjuhi2 luv

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

in the starting of this season i was thinking if arjuhi 2 luv will b able to get the heights as arjuhi1 took?arjuhi luv is so deep hearttouching n soultouching. laila majnu heer ranjha all luv stories did not attract me as i could not b able to relate them in this genera but i can easily connect myself to arjuhi luv story of both seasons n arjuhi luv is sumthing which made me to worship the feeling of luv. luv is other name of god. arjuhi2 luv-a luv which really proved the fact that in luv two persons bcome one two hearts become one. a luv which is so selfless frm both sides that existence of other bcomes more importnat than their own.a luv which has strength to go against law too. a luv which is so pure .a luv which made thm to fight against all obstacles.a luv which will win even against god.

Edited by tanu111a - 20 May 2011 at 12:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

theresa28vandu_2012xxSassyxxMsFuzzybear69maloseaparna4karanika

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

hey gr8b post

so true their love in both the seasons were awesome heart warming. they were simply petrifying. now when I look back only one song comes in my mind for my arjuhi - tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi ishq mazhab ishq meri zaat ban gaayi

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
i just dislike love stories whether its movies or serials never watch them

i have not bothered to watch DDLJ, KKHH, K3G etc but only heard songs so called classic love movies

but i watched kmh2 and then kmh1 on youtube because i liked arjuhi chemistry and arujn-rps relationship initially was very good

the only 3 movie- love story that i watched and liked was mughal e azam because i like madhubala very much and dilip kumar was also good a a haughty prince and titanic jack and rose(Leanardo di caprio and kate winslet both are my favourites) and twilight series edward and bella ( Robert pattison and kirsten stewart)

KMH1 story resembles mughal e azam story very much

ArjunPunj-Prince Salim
DK- Akbaar
Arohi Sharma- Anarkali (but not as innocent and dedicated)
with villans Arohi dad and Karan Singh thrown in

Edited by myviewprem - 20 May 2011 at 12:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

i just dislike love stories whether its movies or serials never watch them

i have not bothered to watch DDLJ, KKHH, K3G etc but only heard songs so called classic love movies

but i watched kmh2 and then kmh1 on youtube because i liked arjuhi chemistry and arujn-rps relationship initially was very good

the only 3 movie- love story that i watched and liked was mughal e azam because i like madhubala very much and dilip kumar was also good a a haughty prince and titanic jack and rose(Leanardo di caprio and kate winslet both are my favourites) and twilight series edward and bella ( Robert pattison and kirsten stewart)

KMH1 story resembles mughal e azam story very much

ArjunPunj-Prince Salim
DK- Akbaar
Arohi Sharma- Anarkali (but not as innocent and dedicated)
with villans Arohi dad and Karan Singh thrown in

wow...that was awesome.!
actually, kmh was the first romantic series that i watched!! i was a girl who didn't bother about anything but her studies!! but now i can tell that kmh have taught me to believe in romance n love! kmh is my one and only favourite classic love story!!
katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
wow...that was awesome.!
actually, kmh was the first romantic series that i watched!! i was a girl who didn't bother about anything but her studies!! but now i can tell that kmh have taught me to believe in romance n love! kmh is my one and only favourite classic love story!!

[/QUOTE]

wow varshu didn't knew that abt uLOL me have seen thousands of movies though a good student but yeah nobody touched me like arjuhi

theresa28

theresa28 Groupbie
theresa28
theresa28

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i completely agree with you kmh gave the real meaning of love for me.. thats y i will never forget this show in my entire life.. its touched my heart and soul.. kmh has an eternal love story no show can beat kmh love it for ever... Heart

my dream is that my love life should be exactly as arjuhi... at this movement my eyes are filled with tears Crycoz arjuhi and kmh which taught me wt the word love is going away frm me. 

Edited by theresa28 - 20 May 2011 at 1:49am
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
m a really practical girl doesn't belive in love as where i m i see people crying in love but after kmh ma veiws r change defination of luv is change
true love hurts but that wound gaves a relife 2 heart n make smile its really confusing yet beautiful

but abhi bhi m practical but somewhat in a corner of ma heart der is feeling a loneliness which want someone who cares abut ur food medicines ur sleep everything.

but i had loocked ma heart in several doors so that noone can reached der but kmh everytym make me so emotional n made me think abut luv which i don want

its nthng that i have hurt but i don't wanna be hurt as u can say selfish or ma love 2 ma parents n their trust on me

aparna4karanika

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
tanu very true...
dere was a feeling in my heart abt love n i used to thnk dat love gives only pain n blah blah !!
BUT !!! arjuhi/karanika totally changed ma concepts dey taught me hw to love one unconditionally ...
aww i cant  even realize hw dey changed ma life..
dey made me an addict of dei love story...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index