Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Paisa ye Kaisa.. Kangal imagine n low budget KMH2 (Page 2)

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theresa28

hi guys i know the production house shouldn't have done that but plz plz stop insulting our best show kmh and krantika and arjuhi plz plz its hurting me alot

hey sorry if u r hurt but I can never imagine insulting karnika and kmh

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Hi Theresa.. sorry u felt bad.. bt dont take it seriously.. v r not insulting anyone..  v r jst having some fun.. there is nothing wrong in finding humor and laughing about it.. (esp wen its soo glaring)...

so dont take it too seriously.. every coin has 2 sides.. its the way u look at it.. Embarrassed and its how u take it.. Embarrassed

heres hug for u.. Hugcheer up girl Smile!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

theresa28 Groupbie
theresa28
theresa28

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
its ok and i m sorry for misunderstanding u guys.. i  just cant take it if some one makes fun of kmh or karntika

Edited by theresa28 - 20 May 2011 at 1:56am
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
lol feeling pity on production house n channel...
bt karanika ockddd d episode !!!!!!
PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
@vrshn, the snadals wern't the ONLY thing that was different! Her bangles were different tooLOL and then her earings, ok, they tried to make it as similar as possible, but they weren't the sameLOL still, I like copy-pasting, that's what we do in our college assingnmeent, you knowROFL

We did the same thing in our ENGINEERING PROJECT REPORTROFL We took a draft from the Medical electronics branch and without chnaging the branch to Mechanical Engineering, we submitted the report ROFLROFL

When we changed our brach itself, I cannot point a finger at the CVs for changing Arohi's bangles and sandalsROFL

People living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at othersROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

theresa28achiever

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index