Paisa ye Kaisa.. Kangal imagine n low budget KMH2

Posted: 12 years ago
I had to write it!... **shaking my head***

with wat v saw yesterday... m sure.. both the production house and channel r running out of their money.. Ratan pichle 6 mahine se Imagine ko latka jo rahi hai...🀣.. and Balaji seems busy packing up already...  Baade Luuuchey lagte hai... 🀣 ... or i think the unit is jst too busy preparing for their vacation plans no time 2 shoot for a new sequence!πŸ˜ƒ... ...πŸ˜† .. gud! πŸ˜†   they shud return Channel/BT's kindness back with love..πŸ˜† they deserve it!πŸ˜†

they said the attempt wud b quite unique and different.. yeah.. tell us wats soo unique in copypasting...πŸ˜† and wat purpose did Ahluwalia snatching Sharma's "om" serve !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..  ufff.. they cud've done it without the fire scene.. brought in something original to remind us of A_A from S1.. waise bhi the main intense scenes of Fire Scenes from S1 that made it memorable were completely missing.. so either way.. they didnt make us nostalgic but they did make it luk.. sort of odd !  😳 (at least to those who had seen these scenes already) and completely forced out storyline.. and tht policeman a complete idiot..!  πŸ˜†..  the way both were acting.. the Rajveer and the policeman.. i felt like hitting my head with remote control that i was holding in my hand... πŸ˜†... bt had to resist the temptation.. as the scenes were actually quite funny.. entertaining i mean..🀣... Rajveer btw wenever made an angry face seemed like he had fly on his nose and was trying hard to concentrate on it... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...  the dialogues of tht policeman cudnt have been more hilarious.. when he was talking abt his vaardi...was he talking abt the kangaal police department or the kangaal Production House/Channel..🀣..🀣..  aisa to nahi ke ek hi vaardi dho dho ke baari baari sabhi policemen ko pehnwa rahe ho...hence the lament!🀣🀣...

bt overall the scenes didnt look patchy.. bt the dialogues from KMH1 did seem a bit out of place... bt.. well at least .. CVs didnt forget to put the white jacket in Arjun S's hands.. i think thts quite a consolation prize for us!!...🀣

Hail KMH CVs!   Plz plz read this post CVji..πŸ˜†

p.s.:  the epi overall was gud.. and the chemistry and intensity of A_A from S1 was well carried onto S2 by K_K.. yup.. its still there... 😳... the expressions matched pretty well.. well done guysπŸ‘!

and finally.. they can sing the song..

"mein ek chor tu meri raani...chori chori le chalaa tha... mein tumko tumse hi churake..
par bich mein kahaan se... ye police aa gayi re... mein ek chor tu meri raani...

tu meraa raajaa mai teri raani... chal padi thi saath tere... saari duniyaa ko bhulaake...
par hai re bich mein kahaan se ye chachu aa gaye re.. tu meraa raajaa mai teri raani "πŸ˜†
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Sorry!

Look downπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by laado_007 - 12 years ago

🀣 I so agree with your post🀣 Now I know why I liked the "copypasting" so much, it was done really well and I really don't mind the copypasting for one scene😳

Personally, whatever maybe the reason behind the copy pasting, I found it "original"πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Rajveer chachu with his fly on his nose was...🀣🀣

KMH2 is definitely the budget season, no second thoughts on thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I really liked your post, still wiping my tears πŸ˜†

Thanks for the good laughπŸ‘πŸΌ
i felt that the scenes were not justified properly!!
just think...arjun hears his wife shout for help and he picks up the coat and goes to her aid...seriously if he had known that there was fire in the room, what help did he think the coat was of?? if he didn't know about fire, atleast he knew his wife wanted help, why did he have to stop , take the coat and leave??did he like the coat so much that he dint want to leave it??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it was kinda weird! just because they wanted the scenes to match...they did all absurd things yesterday!!

the other silly thing i noted was kritika's sandals πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ok fine they were using previous season's scene...first when they showed the wound on her leg she was wearing white one and in between the fire sequence, she was wearing something else!! first time, they had to show us that she was hurt! why did they have to show her sandals in the mid scene again?? i'm pretty sure that she was not bleeding the second time!!

i just felt that the scenes were too scattered in the whole epi...i felt like we were swinging from present and past the whole time!!🀒

the tb articles said it was a special surprise for the fans but i must say if they wanted to make it special then they must have concentrated on all the little things rather than messing with the scene which we consider special and classy!! 😲

but kritika n karan were at their best in the scene when they get arrested!! πŸ‘

but usually we used to ignore the bloopers for karanika's sake but in yesterday's epi we felt let down and the feeling that everyone in the show wanted to finish it asap to head for their vacation was inevitable!!
πŸ˜•

sorry...the post became quite long...
😳
πŸ˜•
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago

gr8 post

Rajveer and the fly that cracked me up. But agree with u its true that this season is low budget but soo kangal that they copy pasted one scene that is so yuck. And the absurd thing is they did not did the editing well. There were so many bloopers so I did not connected to that scene thank god for kritz and karan in the last two parts they saved the grace of the epi.

well your vaardi line was hilarious and also that song in the ending good one

@varshu I agree with you in the jacket wala kissa

Originally posted by laado_007

🀣 I so agree with your post🀣 Now I know why I liked the "copypasting" so much, it was done really well and I really don't mind the copypasting for one scene😳

Personally, whatever maybe the reason behind the copy pasting, I found it "original"πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Rajveer chachu with his fly on his nose was...🀣🀣

KMH2 is definitely the budget season, no second thoughts on thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I really liked your post, still wiping my tears πŸ˜†

Thanks for the good laughπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thnx.. πŸ˜†.. 

copy.. copy mein kaafi pyaari..ban gayi...
copy.. copy mein kaafi pyaari..ban gayi..
churane gaye the ek line.. aur yahaan to puri shaayri ban gayi!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Dedicated to Imagine CV's 4 yesterday's epi... Chalo isse padkhar CV bhi khush ho jayenge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CVs ki itni khichaayi to banti hai na.. πŸ˜³ after all.. us viewers kitna jhelte hai unke bad storylines ko..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

agar over-hype karna jo bhule.. to original jaise kuch ka maaza mile...
viewers bhi haase.. aur CVs ko aisey kuch ki na sazaa mile...

thrs a line in gujarati.. tht i wud like to put..
thoda ma ghanu samajhjo.. or understand more in little..πŸ˜‰  i.e. understand much more than wat little it seems...  😳
well,, Katrina and Vrshn...

yes.. ther were those glaring bloopers.. bt i had to pick the juiciest of them all.. such was the epi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

i sooo agree with u the fire epi was a classic epi.. and is one of mine and my friends most treasured scenes from Season 1.. and they had to do this!... so i had to write this for KMH CV..πŸ˜†.. jaate jaate to rahem karo bhai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

KK*2 have evolved a lot as actors... and except wen they r tired.. their performance is quite consistent and enjoyable! πŸ‘πŸΌ

hi guys i know the production house shouldn't have done that but plz plz stop insulting our best show kmh and krantika and arjuhi plz plz its hurting me alot
Edited by theresa28 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by theresa28

hi guys i know the production house shouldn't have done that but plz plz stop insulting our best show kmh and krantika and arjuhi plz plz its hurting me alot

hey sorry if u r hurt but I can never imagine insulting karnika and kmh

Hi Theresa.. sorry u felt bad.. bt dont take it seriously.. v r not insulting anyone..  v r jst having some fun.. there is nothing wrong in finding humor and laughing about it.. (esp wen its soo glaring)...

so dont take it too seriously.. every coin has 2 sides.. its the way u look at it.. 😳 and its how u take it.. 😳

heres hug for u.. πŸ€—cheer up girl 😊!