Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

some more nonsense (Page 2)

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Joined: 21 June 2008
Posts: 12728

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

They'l b busy at smthng else di. .WinkEmbarrassed. .
Btw,nechu. .u r fan of HP???me tooo. .
 
yea ryt azi...mmm mmm i know...Wink
yea...me a great fan of HP...esp harry n hermoine...Embarrassedi just lub dem...but in d movie its nt both f dem naa..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Joined: 21 June 2008
Posts: 12728

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

They'l b busy at smthng else di. .WinkEmbarrassed. .
Btw,nechu. .u r fan of HP???me tooo. .
hmm i agree with azi btw whats hp hippopotomasWink
 
hahhahahah...its not hippopotomas...its Harry Potter...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 5559

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

n b/w...where is Arja wen the others r dancing...i never saw dem dancing in ny of the clebration video???
how i wish dat i was ganti dadi at 0.32...Day Dreaming
i think,u mean it wasnt ganti dadi at 0.32.ryt?btw,lubd d cake feeding scnEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

hi dii...hw r u?
i saw it dii...its 400 epi celebration naa???
b/w...why is it nonsense...Confusedpls tell me na...plsssh
yaara its tv9 vdo havenot posted before i thought to post it yaara nonsence because of everyone except arja LOLsee nainaji ankit gd OuchShocked
 
seriosly dii...me too wondering where is arja...
n den if dis is nonsense...den see dis video dii...u'll enjoy it alot...
 
n b/w where was arja a dat time????ConfusedWinkgues karbo...
hmm i loved it but what guess beta i am weak in making gesses Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Joined: 21 June 2008
Posts: 12728

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

n b/w...where is Arja wen the others r dancing...i never saw dem dancing in ny of the clebration video???
how i wish dat i was ganti dadi at 0.32...Day Dreaming
behudi LOL
 
hahahha...hoon toh mein...eyk bahute badiya BEHOOODIII../..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Joined: 21 June 2008
Posts: 12728

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

hi dii...hw r u?
i saw it dii...its 400 epi celebration naa???
b/w...why is it nonsense...Confusedpls tell me na...plsssh
yaara its tv9 vdo havenot posted before i thought to post it yaara nonsence because of everyone except arja LOLsee nainaji ankit gd OuchShocked
 
seriosly dii...me too wondering where is arja...
n den if dis is nonsense...den see dis video dii...u'll enjoy it alot...
 
n b/w where was arja a dat time????ConfusedWinkgues karbo...
hmm i loved it but what guess beta i am weak in making gesses Embarrassed
 
okay kay...but still try it once...for our arja...if not here then thru PM...Smilen b/w...no PMs for me from u since a long time...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 5559

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
@nechu:bt me a grt fan of ron n hermione dr. .
Nazi di. .aap bhi na?hipopotamusLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 5559

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Guys,pm me tooEmbarrassedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kriya needs a change of plot !! This is nonsense

Author: BollywoodLens   Replies: 8   Views: 1025

BollywoodLens 8 1025 27 May 2010 at 10:37am by goltv

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index