Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Series of bloopers !!!!!

aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally it happened...abharan re-union ðŸ˜Š but accompanied with a series of bloopers...😉..the chopper scene was nice..dhamakedar yet copied..no problem..hota hai...showering of rose petals on abha by karan...nice one...even the chopper was far away, karan was able 2 make them fall on abha xactly...v r abharan fans...v liked it...then all of a sudden a vast play area in front of SB so that karan was able 2 land in front of SB...😆..wen abha & karan're hugging, then also showering of petals ,as if the petals're from clouds or the pilot of the chopper did the trick ðŸ˜‰ or is that doc?? she was also there...😆...leave all this..but this one ..i cudn't help but laugh...wen karan asking CP , wer is pitajii..she replied..he's not feeling well...Jeeezzz...that thakur was der 2 watch the satyavan savitry drama which was supposedly happened jst before karan's dhamakedar chopper entry...also it was karan who enacted satyavan...😆 ...then how fast thakur was able 2 go out as he was not feeling well???😕...last but not least, karan was with his mom, prats saying, beta, wen u're young, how much i was worried wen u go out 2 play cricket? ( she said something like that..) but if my memory is right, in one of the very early episodes, i mean before abharan marriage, wen dadi was ill & kanika forgot 2 gave the med which abha was given 2 her, then karan scolds abha & later apologises saying, wen i was 4 & kanika 1, mom passed away...then it was dadi who looked after them...so my question is will anybody allow  a 4 yr old boy 2 go out & play cricket without any family member??...CVs, v viewers r not in any amnesia or partial memory loss...pl keep that in mind...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarcha

Finally it happened...abharan re-union ðŸ˜Š but accompanied with a series of bloopers...😉..the chopper scene was nice..dhamakedar yet copied..no problem..hota hai...showering of rose petals on abha by karan...nice one...even the chopper was far away, karan was able 2 make them fall on abha xactly...v r abharan fans...v liked it...then all of a sudden a vast play area in front of SB so that karan was able 2 land in front of SB...😆..wen abha & karan're hugging, then also showering of petals ,as if the petals're from clouds or the pilot of the chopper did the trick ðŸ˜‰ or is that doc?? she was also there...😆...leave all this..but this one ..i cudn't help but laugh...wen karan asking CP , wer is pitajii..she replied..he's not feeling well...Jeeezzz...that thakur was der 2 watch the satyavan savitry drama which was supposedly happened jst before karan's dhamakedar chopper entry...also it was karan who enacted satyavan...😆 ...then how fast thakur was able 2 go out as he was not feeling well???😕...last but not least, karan was with his mom, prats saying, beta, wen u're young, how much i was worried wen u go out 2 play cricket? ( she said something like that..) but if my memory is right, in one of the very early episodes, i mean before abharan marriage, wen dadi was ill & kanika forgot 2 gave the med which abha was given 2 her, then karan scolds abha & later apologises saying, wen i was 4 & kanika 1, mom passed away...then it was dadi who looked after them...so my question is will anybody allow  a 4 yr old boy 2 go out & play cricket without any family member??...CVs, v viewers r not in any amnesia or partial memory loss...pl keep that in mind...😉

agree! anything can happen in cvs land
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup , forget trying to make any sense of things, you never will. ðŸ˜‰
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thnk cv's bhi abharan ki reunion dekh kar sab kuch bhool gaye
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CV's really need to keep track of their own storyline afterall isn't that their job and what they're paid for ðŸ˜†
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow nice catches..so true esp the thakur one
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
another blooper that when abha ran outside, we saw rose petals inside the fountain of SB. but when ranchod walks alone to SB, Rose petals were gone ðŸ˜†. It seems ranchod was so jealous that he cleaned up the fountain.😉
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
laughing riot this one.like it.
cv's falling in complete amnesia.
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wowww, bloopers are by CVs..lol ;D Good post!
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pooja05

another blooper that when abha ran outside, we saw rose petals inside the fountain of SB. but when ranchod walks alone to SB, Rose petals were gone ðŸ˜†. It seems ranchod was so jealous that he cleaned up the fountain.😉

wow missed that