stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Whether is be serials or real life...i hate the idea of "if u do this to my daughter, i will do the same to  ur"...I think it was sooo low of Ammbaji to even suggest that if Hetal won't go then Mona won't either...Every house has thr own rules and norms...and Ammaji needs to respect that
Have they forgotten that they actually kicked Mona out of the house and still she is soo nice and sweet to them...they don't miss a chance to taunt her even after soo long...and they want thr daughter to live like a princess

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
same here i mean when monas family want they could have behave the same way with hetal as amabji used to with mona but no they re so nice to her give her all freedom but what is hetal doing behaving so dumb n telling her amabji in nkind of wrong way n instead of explaining to her daughter amabji is kind of making it worse...when will she change *sigh*
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if the bedi'ss also think like ambaaji, i am sure hetal have to packup her things at the earliest...
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So agree with you...Ammaji need to be shown a mirror...actually in real life people never change unless they are in a similar or even worst circumstances...I wonder what Ammaji will say if Hetal is thrown out of the house...they should realize how it is so not done to throw someone out of the house...somethings must never be done...it seem the serial is very one-sided..
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in that case bedi's should treat hetal as the gandhi's do to mona... disrespecting her and keep telling her that they wanted a gujju bahu..shudh skahahari and sanskari... lol hypocrites
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
n one more thing phui keeps on saying to hetal say n do whatever u want in bedi house caus they cant say anything to u caus their daughter is in our house but how can they foget that even their daughter is in bedis house if hetal trys to act smart n bedi family scold n gandhi family gets to know about it they will treat mona wrong n if monag gets treated wrong m sure bedi family can do sam as well but no phui thinks that way